26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
IceCube said:
May I know why is there a complication to use Montreal as a port of entry as mentioned by mosev72?
there is no complication..if u r travelling through Qatar airways to anywhere in Canada..their first stop will be Montreal i think..:)

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
nivrit said:
Brother, are you traveling for the first time in Canada as a PR? If yes, then why you are coming to different route and suggesting other people to use QC as a port of entry.

If you dont know the situation, then its fine. But please do not make other people's life complicated.
Thanks for your straight forward statement. It's good that you disputed my opinion.

Okay, I was 100% confirmed before posting my comment. After your posting, I just called Canada Immigration call center in Montreal. The immigration call representative re-confirmed me that any port of entry is valid in Canada if there is a reason.
Thus having multiple ways to come into Ottawa having immigration done at Montreal airport is absolutely welcomed.

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
mosev72 said:
Thanks for your straight forward statement. It's good that you disputed my opinion.

Okay, I was 100% confirmed before posting my comment. After your posting, I just called Canada Immigration call center in Montreal. The immigration call representative re-confirmed me that any port of entry is valid in Canada if there is a reason.
Thus having multiple ways to come into Ottawa having immigration done at Montreal airport is absolutely welcomed.
Sir, what CIC call centers tell you is not the whole story.

One of my neighbor applied as a FSW category back home and when she received her PP she was staying in Canada. When she tried to reenter, then immigration officer asked her whether she has any CSQ. They informed her that reentry in QC is not permitted if someone does not have a CSQ. Montreal is also a city in QC. Its a immigration matter dude, not a play game.

It depends on which immigration officer is in front of you. After than that, the lady tried to reenter from ON, and officer did not accept her. After a month back, they accepted when she communicated with some social organizations.

After getting your successful landing, you can even choose QC to stay. Lot of people comes to work or study. But please think it twice. Or go ahead whatever you think.

Nivrit

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
IceCube said:
May I know why is there a complication to use Montreal as a port of entry as mentioned by mosev72?
Because QC province has its own immigration system.

Now they have requirement in French test score submission like IELTS. Applications of FSW from QC without CSQ returns to the applicants and they are instructed to apply for CSQ.

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
nivrit said:
Sir, what CIC call centers tell you is not the whole story.

One of my neighbor applied as a FSW category back home and when she received her PP she was staying in Canada. When she tried to reenter, then immigration officer asked her whether she has any CSQ. They informed her that reentry in QC is not permitted if someone does not have a CSQ. Montreal is also a city in QC. Its a immigration matter dude, not a play game.

It depends on which immigration officer is in front of you. After than that, the lady tried to reenter from ON, and officer did not accept her. After a month back, they accepted when she communicated with some social organizations.

After getting your successful landing, you can even choose QC to stay. Lot of people comes to work or study. But please think it twice. Or go ahead whatever you think.

Nivrit
Sure Dude!

shahriar.moin

Nov 18, 2012
i have some questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to Toronto on 5th Nov by emirates.

1. how to book hotel at Dubai??
2. what documents i need to show to the immigration officer?
3. what documents i need to get sin no?
4. how to apply for health card?
5. how many days required to get the pr card?

thanks to all in advance.....................

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Ecas blank fm last 2011 September.

Dear all,

Medical rcvd Manila in August and docs rcvd in SVO August 12.Not yet any news.
Actully my querry is fm last 2011 September our ecas missing and still missing but we rcvd mail for request Medical by mail.So any one here like us.

Thanks

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
shahriar.moin said:

2. what documents i need to show to the immigration officer?
3. what documents i need to get sin no?
4. how to apply for health card?
5. how many days required to get the pr card?

3. what documents i need to get sin no? follow this http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sin/apply/proof.shtml
4. how to apply for health card? Health Card in Ontario https://www.services.gov.on.ca/locations/serviceDetails.do?id=11282
5. how many days required to get the pr card? 63 calendar days

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
klmy said:
I just emailed Edmonton International airport immigration and they replied my like this

Hello, if you are a citizen of Qatar, you will need a visitor's visa for Canada, but not a separate one for Montreal. You will be clearing Customs and Immigration in Montreal so you do require a visa, it will be processed there.
Now please leave this topic as you are trying to create too much confusion just to prove yourself right..thanx
Brother, I am sorry if I making any confusion. Please try to respect every peoples opinion. You cant say opposing words to any people.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
nivrit said:
Brother, I am sorry if I making any confusion. Please try to respect every peoples opinion. You cant say opposing words to any people.
M really sorry if my words hurt u..i take my words back..sorry

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
shahriar.moin said:

1. Are you going to stay in Dubai for sightseeing/visit? Or are you just going to wait for your flight in Dubai (transit). If you are going to visit, you will need a tourist visa (get the visa, before you leave). If you are just going to wait for your flight, you will get the transit visa, once you arrive at Dubai airport. If you decide to stay inside the airport, you don't have to do anything. But If you have a long layover (more than 8 hours), then they will issue you a hotel room, remember to take the hotel voucher from Emirates counter.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR NEW COMERS ONLY

Accommodation (FULL FURNISHED ONE BED/KITCHEN/TOILET /LIVING) available at Toronto............

Good communication facilities having Subway Station at the nearest, Convenience Store, Market......etc

WiFi Internet with Phone......

For two months only.....November and December......

Interested persons PM please.....

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
nivrit said:
Its not Confusing......many ppl advised to avoid qubec as port of entry....end of the day none is immigration expert here...all we share is best advice we have for each other....