Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
mosev72 said:
Good news, you will get your VISA in hand within next 7 days

We got the VISA last week. Applied same time as you in June, 2010
I hope so though I had some delays after medical.

thanks,

z

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
asma316 said:
Dear All,
Anybody here of 2013 applicant?
I sent my application on June 14,2013.But still no update.
Is there any way to track my application?
Thanks.
Sorry sis. We all are from the previous lot. N don't have any clue about the current system. Cheers....... :D

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
hhshumon said:
Kacchi, kacchi................of Star, road 02, .Dhanmondi.
what do you mean?

z

Arafat71

Nov 26, 2012
Hello dear forum mates,

I along with my wife and kid landed on the 13th on Pearson Airport, Toronto. The overall experience was very good. We flew on Emirates, Dhaka-Dubai-Toronto. There was 9.5 hr transit in Dubai, we stayed at a hotel provided by Emirates. It took a long time to get the transit visa and hotel transportation, we could stay at the hotel for only around 4 hours. But still it was worth it, we slept for 3 hours, took a long warm shower, changed and had breakfast (included in the ticket).

Then it was a long 14 hour journey to Toronto. We got the Airbus A380. It was great. Food was good, I ate a lot. The in-flight entertainment system is awesome. They are very caring about the kids also.

Tips for the flight:
BD Airport: 1. Don't overweight your luggage unless you have someone influential at the airport.
2. They don't always weigh your handbag/cabin bag or laptop bag, so you can put in 1 or 2 kg extra.
3. Although you can carry 1 cabin bag for each ticket, I would suggest those with kids to carry as less bags as possible. Remember you will need to look after your kids and have to walk a lot.
4. Drink a lot of water/juice in the journey. Keep a little bit of moisturizing lotion for the kids, as the air is very dry in the planes.

The landing experience was also smooth. No hassle. Though there was a lot of crowd, as multiple flights landed at the same time. No one wanted to see our money, only asked what amount I was bringing in. I had no goods to follow. And no one asked about the good accompanying list either.

When picking up your luggage, you will need some small dollar bills or coins to get the trolly. So keep some 5$, 10$ bills with you. There are also Koolie type people with big trollies available who will carry all your luggage for 18$/20$.

You can apply for the SIN no. from the airport, but it will take about 40 minutes. So you can also do it after you enter Canada. I did it yesterday from Service Canada at Scarborough.

I am staying at a cousin's place at Crescent Town. Looking for a place to rent. Will start job search soon.

Life is very good here, smooth and relaxing. No hurry, no tension. You don't have to calculate when to go out to avoid traffic jam. :)

Grocery is not expensive here (stop converting everything to BD taka). If you are careful, you can get good price. There is always some kind of sale, discount, deals and coupons available.

Warm clothes:
No matter how much warm clothes you bring, you will still need to buy warm clothes and shoes from here. Because they are very different here. I would suggest don't bring too many heavy clothes, may be just one heavy jacket and one light jacket, and buy the rest from here. You will need to buy snow boots, snow pants etc. which we have never seen before. Of course clothes and shoes are a bit expensive than BD, but there is Walmart for cheaper options, and you can also get good price during sale.

I will post more later, breakfast is waiting. :)

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
asma316 said:
Dear All,

Anybody here of 2013 applicant?
I sent my application on June 14,2013.But still no update.
Is there any way to track my application?

Thanks.
I think you can post your queries to the main thread called "FSWP 2013 applicants timeline- lets network here". People there can really help you in this regard.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html

apu

May 20, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
18.04.2011(RBVO from 16.04.2011)
Med's Request
issued 07.05.13,received 19.05.13 from SGVO
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hhshumon said:
Kacchi, kacchi................of Star, road 02, .Dhanmondi.
Shumon bhai,
Sent you a PM.please check your inbox.

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
Arafat71 said:
Hello dear forum mates,

I along with my wife and kid landed on the 13th on Pearson Airport, Toronto. The overall experience was very good. We flew on Emirates, Dhaka-Dubai-Toronto. There was 9.5 hr transit in Dubai, we stayed at a hotel provided by Emirates. It took a long time to get the transit visa and hotel transportation, we could stay at the hotel for only around 4 hours. But still it was worth it, we slept for 3 hours, took a long warm shower, changed and had breakfast (included in the ticket).

Then it was a long 14 hour journey to Toronto. We got the Airbus A380. It was great. Food was good, I ate a lot. The in-flight entertainment system is awesome. They are very caring about the kids also.

Tips for the flight:
BD Airport: 1. Don't overweight your luggage unless you have someone influential at the airport.
2. They don't always weigh your handbag/cabin bag or laptop bag, so you can put in 1 or 2 kg extra.
3. Although you can carry 1 cabin bag for each ticket, I would suggest those with kids to carry as less bags as possible. Remember you will need to look after your kids and have to walk a lot.
4. Drink a lot of water/juice in the journey. Keep a little bit of moisturizing lotion for the kids, as the air is very dry in the planes.

The landing experience was also smooth. No hassle. Though there was a lot of crowd, as multiple flights landed at the same time. No one wanted to see our money, only asked what amount I was bringing in. I had no goods to follow. And no one asked about the good accompanying list either.

When picking up your luggage, you will need some small dollar bills or coins to get the trolly. So keep some 5$, 10$ bills with you. There are also Koolie type people with big trollies available who will carry all your luggage for 18$/20$.

You can apply for the SIN no. from the airport, but it will take about 40 minutes. So you can also do it after you enter Canada. I did it yesterday from Service Canada at Scarborough.

I am staying at a cousin's place at Crescent Town. Looking for a place to rent. Will start job search soon.

Life is very good here, smooth and relaxing. No hurry, no tension. You don't have to calculate when to go out to avoid traffic jam. :)

Grocery is not expensive here (stop converting everything to BD taka). If you are careful, you can get good price. There is always some kind of sale, discount, deals and coupons available.

Warm clothes:
No matter how much warm clothes you bring, you will still need to buy warm clothes and shoes from here. Because they are very different here. I would suggest don't bring too many heavy clothes, may be just one heavy jacket and one light jacket, and buy the rest from here. You will need to buy snow boots, snow pants etc. which we have never seen before. Of course clothes and shoes are a bit expensive than BD, but there is Walmart for cheaper options, and you can also get good price during sale.

Good insight. thanks.
z

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
Today endorsed US$2000 from Standard Chartered Bank, Gulsan-1 in each passport.
It total cost Tk. 80.80 per US$
And buy CAD$ @ 79.80 tk from money exchange.
Have there any co passenger for 26 Sep by Emirates!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Arafat71 said:
Hello dear forum mates,

Tips for the flight:

Warm clothes:

+1 for sharing :D :D

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Arafat71 vai,
Good to know about your experience.
Thanks for your post. :)

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 20/09/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website".

This message is now being shown in vfs tracking site.

z

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
azaman said:
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 20/09/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website".

This message is now being shown in vfs tracking site.

z

Congratulations.......Next Sunday u will get passport back In Sha Allah.

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Arafat71 said:
Hello dear forum mates,

Tips for the flight:

Warm clothes:

Thanks for sharing. Immigration e koto shomoy legeche?

Regards,

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Got our health cards yesterday ;D