Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
Hello Everyone,

Anyone coming to Surrey BC, looking for entry level positions Pls contact me at following email:

manoj_capri@rediffmail.com

I will happy to assist you.

Thanks n good luck.

Saydul

Jun 17, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Med's Request
09-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Request-09 July; Received by CIC-23 July; Dispatched from CIC-22 Aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 9 May, 2014
AZMO said:
Dear saydul. ..what is ur ecas shows. ..
inprocess or dicision made?

AzMo
Dear AZMO bhai,

Ecas Status - Decision made
VFS Status - Under process

Thanks.

Saydul

Jun 17, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Med's Request
09-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-2013
LANDED..........
nnfall said:
Have you attended the CIIP session? It will help your queries.

You can apply from Bangladesh but u will not have any response at all. As you need to write your CV in Canadian style, you need to give a Canadian address and you might need Canadian experience. They will not bother to even acknowledge application receipt, if someone gives Bangladesh Address.

You need to have degrees and license to teach in Ontario, without these Canadian degrees and credentials its even absurd to think to apply for one. One of my colleague from BRAC University, with loads of foreign degrees is doing a part time admin job there, let alone teaching. I am getting ready for the same situation as well (I am an assistant prof. too). If you plan to go for teaching you need to explore the Ontario requirements for uni teachers.

Yes the reality is it takes almost 2 and half a month (+/-) to have your PR in hand. Now a days they call u on and off for collecting the PR card in person from their office.
Previously they used to post these.

Best regards........

Dear Mr Sumon:
Thanks a lot. I have attended CIIP and got some idea. I am not rigid to teaching although I have foreign degrees and Professor. I mean is it possible to get minimum reasonable job. I heard about you. Please provide personal message. I want to keep in touch with you if you permit.
Rgds/nnfall
There will be a CIIP session at Dhaka in coming Sept. I have already registered.

shaon31

Aug 16, 2013
Guyz, I was inactive from the forum for 8 -10 months and after I come back found that my account was deleted. I am using my old nick again.

Saydul

Jun 17, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Med's Request
09-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-2013
LANDED..........
Guys, I want to share with you the following advice from one of my Canadian friends:

Bring spring/fall very light jackets. lots T-shirt with or without color, few short/long shrit, lots of under shirt, 2 fotua, 1 panjabi, lots of underware, lots of muza, 1 sandel, 1 leather sandel, 1 suit, 1 sweater. 1 or 2 heavy jackets, couple belts, try to get them all export quality.

For kids, same thing.

For bhabi (wife) - include sari, slawar kamiz etc. u know everything u use.

Since you have less space, whatever you bring it should good quality, nice looking, useful......Think about everyday use items and bring them. This way you do not have to disturb others to bring these for you. If not, no problem......u can buy everything here with $$$.

* Spring (Apr-May) is the best time to come, you get summer (Jun-Sep) to settle here, then fall, then winter (Nov-Mar) comes. Winter is the hardest. It also depends on how much longer time you have to Enter in Canada.

* Student loan is enough to live if both of you take it and no lavish life. But you should have some $ for backup.

in Ontario, $250/month for kids under 18, $100 additional for 6 yrs old n under. Average 1 bedroom apartment rent is about $1000, Food $150/person, utility $60, cable/internet/telephone $150, transportation $120/person. Cost is about $2500 a month give or take depends on what you do. If you buy a car, visit places, lots of party......cost will go high.

If your wife is a doctor, she can try to be a doctor here....hard but possible. She can do some technical sources like ultrasound here to get a job in that area.

Settle up all your assets, sell any problematic assets which will hard for you to deal long distance. Remember assets in Bangladesh grows much faster then here, but most of the people cry as people slowly stop helping them when time goes by, hard to sell by going back there in short time and people don't want to pay proper amount. Bring as-much as u can when u come. This will be ur new home. Don't bring minimum.

Emirate is the best airline, then Etihad. Both has only one transit but one long flight. I also like Qatar. Then Turkey. Kuwait air is not good. These are my opinion.

Bring:

Your cell phone with Bangladeshi sim. You can use it when you travel back there and it will be same number.

Bring mostly cloths, lost of cloths. Summer cloths, winter, spring cloths. Plan for 3 yrs different sizes of closes for your kids, plan slowly and start buying good quality cloths in reasonable price. Think what kind of garments u using through out the year, plus heavy winter jacket....and plan accordingly. These are light in weight and costly to buy. We shop a lot when we come to Bangladesh. But we still have to buy things here. But more u can bring is better. School bag/umbrella from popular leather in New market sells good quality from china. I bought a shoe from Bata for 1300 taka which is less then $20. Normally that quality shoes are $40 or more.

Bring items like your existing jewelry which u might leave with relatives. u might have to pay tax if u do not bring it when u come. Buy good quality/ light weight bag/suitcases. Bring things that can used over n over and they can fit in your bag. Some people bring heavy pataputa, but u can buy a blender, no need to bring patthor unless u really love to us that. Don't bring jacket that is for -100 degree and fill-up your suitcase with 1 piece which I did in 1991. Winter jackets are heavy normally, but you can look for good quality/materials, not too bulky. If you have some nice showpiece, bring them. If you have space bring a nice koraris/cartularies set for your use.

Don't bring:

Don't bring winter boots or electronics. Don't bring any food, everything comes from Bangladesh, everywhere in the world here. You have to think what u use at home, same things u will use here. Don't bring soap, shampoo, toothpaste all these heavy stuff which you can buy in cheap price. Don't bring furniture, car, house etc. Don't bring other peoples stuff.

*** Make sure both of bring all your certificates and official letters in English, Both learn to drive and bring English version. If someone has 5+ years of experience of driving in Bangladesh shows in the drivers license, they can get license here faster. Less you have to practice driving here with instructor, less money will cost you.

Will appreciate your comments/advise. Thanks...

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
mullermax387 said:
Hi everyone,

Please get ur credentials assessed before getting admitted into a university/college. After applying 5 colleges for next September semester through ontariocolleges.com i sent my credentials to ICAS, later i came to know that it will take 6-8 weeks to get the result back. By this time the enrollment deadline of the semester will be over. Such a waste of money & time for own stupidity.

By the way, last week i went to Niagara Falls. It is awesome. If get chance give a tour.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
Alhamdulillah I have received my passports and COPRS...special thanks to the whole forum.

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
KFH said:
Alhamdulillah I have received my passports and COPRS...special thanks to the whole forum.
Congrat KFH!! When did you receive it? today? Does the Canadian address appear on ecas and did they send it through your prepaid fedex envelope or their registered mail?

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
ffarin11 said:
Congrat KFH!! When did you receive it? today? Does the Canadian address appear on ecas and did they send it through your prepaid fedex envelope or their registered mail?

Thanks....yes i have my canadian address since I applied(my consultant provided one).....and it came through my prepaid envelope.

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
KFH said:
very good news vaizaan.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATS[/size][/size]

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
KFH said:
Congratulations..

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
GTL said:
very good news vaizaan.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATS[/size][/size]
Dear Brother thanks a whole lot. I have a few question regarding proof of funds...do I need to carry the whole amount or the bank statement would be ok?

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
m.ibrahim said:
Congratulations..
Thanks a lot brother. Pls keep us in your prayers

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saydul said:
Guys, I want to share with you the following advice from one of my Canadian friends:

Bring spring/fall very light jackets. lots T-shirt with or without color, few short/long shrit, lots of under shirt, 2 fotua, 1 panjabi, lots of underware, lots of muza, 1 sandel, 1 leather sandel, 1 suit, 1 sweater. 1 or 2 heavy jackets, couple belts, try to get them all export quality.

For kids, same thing.

For bhabi (wife) - include sari, slawar kamiz etc. u know everything u use.

Since you have less space, whatever you bring it should good quality, nice looking, useful......Think about everyday use items and bring them. This way you do not have to disturb others to bring these for you. If not, no problem......u can buy everything here with $$$.

* Spring (Apr-May) is the best time to come, you get summer (Jun-Sep) to settle here, then fall, then winter (Nov-Mar) comes. Winter is the hardest. It also depends on how much longer time you have to Enter in Canada.

* Student loan is enough to live if both of you take it and no lavish life. But you should have some $ for backup.

in Ontario, $250/month for kids under 18, $100 additional for 6 yrs old n under. Average 1 bedroom apartment rent is about $1000, Food $150/person, utility $60, cable/internet/telephone $150, transportation $120/person. Cost is about $2500 a month give or take depends on what you do. If you buy a car, visit places, lots of party......cost will go high.

If your wife is a doctor, she can try to be a doctor here....hard but possible. She can do some technical sources like ultrasound here to get a job in that area.

Settle up all your assets, sell any problematic assets which will hard for you to deal long distance. Remember assets in Bangladesh grows much faster then here, but most of the people cry as people slowly stop helping them when time goes by, hard to sell by going back there in short time and people don't want to pay proper amount. Bring as-much as u can when u come. This will be ur new home. Don't bring minimum.

Emirate is the best airline, then Etihad. Both has only one transit but one long flight. I also like Qatar. Then Turkey. Kuwait air is not good. These are my opinion.

Bring:

Your cell phone with Bangladeshi sim. You can use it when you travel back there and it will be same number.

Bring mostly cloths, lost of cloths. Summer cloths, winter, spring cloths. Plan for 3 yrs different sizes of closes for your kids, plan slowly and start buying good quality cloths in reasonable price. Think what kind of garments u using through out the year, plus heavy winter jacket....and plan accordingly. These are light in weight and costly to buy. We shop a lot when we come to Bangladesh. But we still have to buy things here. But more u can bring is better. School bag/umbrella from popular leather in New market sells good quality from china. I bought a shoe from Bata for 1300 taka which is less then $20. Normally that quality shoes are $40 or more.

Bring items like your existing jewelry which u might leave with relatives. u might have to pay tax if u do not bring it when u come. Buy good quality/ light weight bag/suitcases. Bring things that can used over n over and they can fit in your bag. Some people bring heavy pataputa, but u can buy a blender, no need to bring patthor unless u really love to us that. Don't bring jacket that is for -100 degree and fill-up your suitcase with 1 piece which I did in 1991. Winter jackets are heavy normally, but you can look for good quality/materials, not too bulky. If you have some nice showpiece, bring them. If you have space bring a nice koraris/cartularies set for your use.

Don't bring:

Don't bring winter boots or electronics. Don't bring any food, everything comes from Bangladesh, everywhere in the world here. You have to think what u use at home, same things u will use here. Don't bring soap, shampoo, toothpaste all these heavy stuff which you can buy in cheap price. Don't bring furniture, car, house etc. Don't bring other peoples stuff.

*** Make sure both of bring all your certificates and official letters in English, Both learn to drive and bring English version. If someone has 5+ years of experience of driving in Bangladesh shows in the drivers license, they can get license here faster. Less you have to practice driving here with instructor, less money will cost you.

Will appreciate your comments/advise. Thanks...
Nice & Helpful Post.
many regards.

Aditto
Mi-3 Forum

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nnfall said:
Have you attended the CIIP session? It will help your queries.

You can apply from Bangladesh but u will not have any response at all. As you need to write your CV in Canadian style, you need to give a Canadian address and you might need Canadian experience. They will not bother to even acknowledge application receipt, if someone gives Bangladesh Address.

You need to have degrees and license to teach in Ontario, without these Canadian degrees and credentials its even absurd to think to apply for one. One of my colleague from BRAC University, with loads of foreign degrees is doing a part time admin job there, let alone teaching. I am getting ready for the same situation as well (I am an assistant prof. too). If you plan to go for teaching you need to explore the Ontario requirements for uni teachers.

Yes the reality is it takes almost 2 and half a month (+/-) to have your PR in hand. Now a days they call u on and off for collecting the PR card in person from their office.
Previously they used to post these.

Best regards........

Dear Mr Sumon:
Thanks a lot. I have attended CIIP and got some idea. I am not rigid to teaching although I have foreign degrees and Professor. I mean is it possible to get minimum reasonable job. I heard about you. Please provide personal message. I want to keep in touch with you if you permit.
Rgds/nnfall
Dear brother

How can i participate CIIP Session?
Please Advice.

Aditto
MI-3 forum