Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
b4 form and beng form er difference ki?

imitation jewellery o ki form e include korte hobe?
karo jonno gift hishebe kichu nile tao ki form e include korte hobe?
10 ta dress, 5 ta jeans evabe ki form er excel sheet e in details likhte hobe?

very confusing ???

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KFH said:
Well then how did our mentor ShamimBD managed? I am just wondering..........fact is how can we change the method of passport collection now?
That's the point.
From Bangladesh its very easy to send passport to Australia or any where in the world by fedex.
But what is the collection process?

Regards

Aditto

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hi
I am looking one bed room flat in RIchmond HIll, Ontario area. Cud you any one have any idesa please. And How much money cud I get with me when I am landing fiirst time. Also, should I make a list of all belongs which I have during my landing to show in the airport?
Hoping responses from experienced and great people you all

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
aditto said:
That's the point.
From Bangladesh its very easy to send passport to Australia or any where in the world by fedex.

Regards

Aditto
i tried all courier services..they are not providing return services.. :( :(...have to trust registered mail for passport delivery back home.. :(

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
hoquejamal said:
b4 form and beng form er difference ki?

imitation jewellery o ki form e include korte hobe?
karo jonno gift hishebe kichu nile tao ki form e include korte hobe?
10 ta dress, 5 ta jeans evabe ki form er excel sheet e in details likhte hobe?

very confusing ???
As far I know

b4 form=goods to be carried(materials which u carry with u)
beng form=goods to be followed (materials which reached after ur arrival)

You should fill the b4a form with item and cost,like

cloths=......CAD
kitchen utensils=...CAD
etc........

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
aditto said:
That's the point.

Regards

Aditto

Me and Nirvit da are trying to follow the following process whic was successfully executed by ShamimBD

The process I followed is as bellow:

1) I created an account online with FedEx USA

2) Then, I created a shipment online to send my passport to SGVO address. I selected the document type: Passports. I also selected the service type: international priority and package type: FedEx envelope. I paid the charge online using my credit card. When the shipment was created, I printed the label for sending my passport to SGVO. I took my passport and other documents to a FedEx office. They provided the envelope, took my printed label and attached with the envelope. They will not charge anything again.

3) When I created the shipment there was also an option to create return shipment but I did not find any option to choose from Singapore to USA. Then, I contacted with FedEx office and they informed me that to make a return shipment, you have to login to Singapore FedEx site with the same username & password I used to create my account with FedEx USA.

4) I followed the same process to create the return shipment from SGVO to my address after login to Singapore FedEx website. In this case, I used the document type: Immigration documents. Here, the problem is that you don't know when SGVO is going to return your passport. Also, the FedEx website will give you to make any shipment for next 10 days only (I forgot exact days). So you will not be able to choose a date of shipping one month later from today. I used the maximum late date that the website allowed me to create for return shipment. Here, I talked with FedEx office, they informed me that if the return date is within 2-3 weeks of the date specified in the shipment, it is OK and there is no problem. But if it is too late like 4-5 weeks, Singapore FedEx may charge some additional money from your credit card. For my case, they did not charge any. I also printed this shipment label and took to the FedEx office. They attached the label with an envelope and put inside the envelope that I was sending to SGVO.

5) I also requested in the cover letter to SGVO to inform FedEx office when my passport is ready to send so that they can pick up the envelope from SGVO. I provided the FedEx office number of Singapore found in the web and told to follow if they have any other better way to inform FedEx Singapore that a package is ready to pick up. I think FedEx regularly visits to SGVO for pick up and drop off letters, so that is not a problem.

6) When I was creating the return shipment I selected the Pickup/Drop-off: Drop off package at FedEx location.

7) There is also an option when you create the shipment that you will be notified through email about your shipment's processing. So, FedEx will send you an email notification, when they get the envelope to process from SGVO and you know that your passport is coming back to you.

It took 5 business days to reach my package to SGVO but the return service was pretty fast. I received it with 2 days after shipping from SGVO.

I hope the above information will help.

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
GTL said:
As far I know

b4 form=goods to be carried(materials which u carry with u)
beng form=goods to be followed (materials which reached after ur arrival)

You should fill the b4a form with item and cost,like

cloths=......CAD
kitchen utensils=...CAD
etc........
Thanks GTL vai!
imitation jewellery o ki include korte hobe B4 form e?

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
KFH said:
Me and Nirvit da are trying to follow the following process whic was successfully executed by ShamimBD

The process I followed is as bellow:

1) I created an account online with FedEx USA

2) Then, I created a shipment online to send my passport to SGVO address. I selected the document type: Passports. I also selected the service type: international priority and package type: FedEx envelope. I paid the charge online using my credit card. When the shipment was created, I printed the label for sending my passport to SGVO. I took my passport and other documents to a FedEx office. They provided the envelope, took my printed label and attached with the envelope. They will not charge anything again.

3) When I created the shipment there was also an option to create return shipment but I did not find any option to choose from Singapore to USA. Then, I contacted with FedEx office and they informed me that to make a return shipment, you have to login to Singapore FedEx site with the same username & password I used to create my account with FedEx USA.

4) I followed the same process to create the return shipment from SGVO to my address after login to Singapore FedEx website. In this case, I used the document type: Immigration documents. Here, the problem is that you don't know when SGVO is going to return your passport. Also, the FedEx website will give you to make any shipment for next 10 days only (I forgot exact days). So you will not be able to choose a date of shipping one month later from today. I used the maximum late date that the website allowed me to create for return shipment. Here, I talked with FedEx office, they informed me that if the return date is within 2-3 weeks of the date specified in the shipment, it is OK and there is no problem. But if it is too late like 4-5 weeks, Singapore FedEx may charge some additional money from your credit card. For my case, they did not charge any. I also printed this shipment label and took to the FedEx office. They attached the label with an envelope and put inside the envelope that I was sending to SGVO.

5) I also requested in the cover letter to SGVO to inform FedEx office when my passport is ready to send so that they can pick up the envelope from SGVO. I provided the FedEx office number of Singapore found in the web and told to follow if they have any other better way to inform FedEx Singapore that a package is ready to pick up. I think FedEx regularly visits to SGVO for pick up and drop off letters, so that is not a problem.

6) When I was creating the return shipment I selected the Pickup/Drop-off: Drop off package at FedEx location.

7) There is also an option when you create the shipment that you will be notified through email about your shipment's processing. So, FedEx will send you an email notification, when they get the envelope to process from SGVO and you know that your passport is coming back to you.

It took 5 business days to reach my package to SGVO but the return service was pretty fast. I received it with 2 days after shipping from SGVO.

I hope the above information will help.
Hi KFH,

I am just wondering, can you contact FedEx now for a schedule pick up of your documents? Your one should be ready because you got decision made status on the 16th July. I contacted with FedEx and they said that they can schedule a pick up, if I want them to do. Since I got my decision made status on this week, I think it will take some more time for my case. But I think, you can contact fedex for a schedule pick up. Otherwise, they will not go to CIC if they don't have any letters to dispatch at CIC.

Nivrit

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
nivrit said:
Hi KFH,

I am just wondering, can you contact FedEx now for a schedule pick up of your documents? Your one should be ready because you got decision made status on the 16th July. I contacted with FedEx and they said that they can schedule a pick up, if I want them to do. Since I got my decision made status on this week, I think it will take some more time for my case. But I think, you can contact fedex for a schedule pick up. Otherwise, they will not go to CIC if they don't have any letters to dispatch at CIC.

Nivrit
Scheduled one pickup a week ago twice came empty handed boss...............

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
KFH said:
Too much frustrating. I will decide after your PP return.

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
Teaching kota ki abar open koreche? Ami ekjoner kache shunlam je teaching kota open hoyeche or khub recently hobe. is it true?

Tanzina

Dr. Tarun

Jul 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
Currently In process
Med's Request
16 May 2013
Med's Done....
08 June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Wish of God
LANDED..........
Wish of God
Dear mates,
I received ppr yesterday. They asked me to send it to SGVO. They added another line-'Pls note that, DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL passports are NOT accepted.' But I am holding official passport. Now what to do? Pls share me my friends.
Tarun

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
KFH said:
@ KFH how much does prepaid fedex envelope cost?

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Received on 14th February 2013 dated on 29th January 2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23 February 2013 RPRF and other document sent on 04 March 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
mullermax387 said:
Hi all,
Sorry for making delay. I landed Toronto on 25th July. Through the journey everything was ok except a couple of things. As Istambul Airport is one of the biggest I was not finding which counter to go on the second floor. Then a person wearing card came to help me & took me there traveling a long way. And at last he asked for money (in his words 'Baskish'), he was an Arab.When I talked to the officers there regarding the issue they asked me to bring him, but he disappeared! Again, I lost the bag with liflates I was given at Pearson airport. Anyways, the city is beautiful, everything runs by laws. Shopping malls are huge ones. You will definitely love the country when you will get a good job. Yesterday i joined the get together of my university mates, it was great finding so many known people here. After coming i am keeping on buying things. The only grief is the separation from my parents and child. I am looking forward to applying for OSAF, but not getting any co-op in my subject(3D Animation). Bye for now. Good luck for who r in pipe line.
Dear Ahsan Vhai,

God blase you.

Nice to see your post. Hope you are well.
Have you faced any problem in Dhaka Airport immigration regarding $ issue?
Expecting your advice.

Rgds/Bakhtiar

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
ffarin11 said:
@ KFH how much does prepaid fedex envelope cost?
Depend on from which country you are making the shipment. Its like providing a self addressed return envelope. Only difference with fedex they will charge you after delivery!