Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
Hi,

I got decision made in my cic profile.

I already authorized FedEx to collect our passports on my behalf. I have a question to people who have received their PR visa from singapore. Is there any time restriction or applicant/representatives can go to CIC Singapore at any time of a week for passport submission and passport return.

I want my friend to collect our passports as I am seeing KFH vi is waiting more than 2 weeks after decision made. Please suggest me on this issue.

Nivrit

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
m.ibrahim said:
Thanks.
I will be landing ottawa and prefer Qatar airways or emirates. But these flights are cheap with transit in USA.
One of my friends advised to avoid transit in USA.

Any advice forum?

Regards,
Ibrahim
You must have USA visa to use any USA point as transit even if u are only staying inside the airport and not going out and even for 30 mins. So if u r planning to use USA point, plz apply for visa. I am using other hard options rather using USA point.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
GTL said:
Hi all,
Could you pls tell me what would me the size of a cartoon to carry in airlines.Bcz we want to use cartoon instead of bag to avoid extra weight.
Thanks
Three dimension together (L+W+H) 158 cm or 62 inches . Check your airlines website for details and accurate size allowed.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Shumon/Tarique vai and others,
Assalamualaikum. How are you? Hope well.
We are fine here. Due to some unexpected events I can't communicate with you b4 leaving dhaka. Extremely sorry for that.
Anyway finally we reached Toronto safely. Emirates shown excellent hospitality all over the journey. And Immigration officers of YYZ also. Thanks all of them. Thanks to Almighty. Pray for us. And best wishes for all of you.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
Hi all,
Sorry for making delay. I landed Toronto on 25th July. Through the journey everything was ok except a couple of things. As Istambul Airport is one of the biggest I was not finding which counter to go on the second floor. Then a person wearing card came to help me & took me there traveling a long way. And at last he asked for money (in his words 'Baskish'), he was an Arab.When I talked to the officers there regarding the issue they asked me to bring him, but he disappeared! Again, I lost the bag with liflates I was given at Pearson airport. Anyways, the city is beautiful, everything runs by laws. Shopping malls are huge ones. You will definitely love the country when you will get a good job. Yesterday i joined the get together of my university mates, it was great finding so many known people here. After coming i am keeping on buying things. The only grief is the separation from my parents and child. I am looking forward to applying for OSAF, but not getting any co-op in my subject(3D Animation). Bye for now. Good luck for who r in pipe line.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
hello everyone
does any one know how long it takes to get the medical results from Singapore Visa Office after the medical done. Thank you all.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
mullermax387 said:
Hi all,
Sorry for making delay. I landed Toronto on 25th July. Through the journey everything was ok except a couple of things. As Istambul Airport is one of the biggest I was not finding which counter to go on the second floor. Then a person wearing card came to help me & took me there traveling a long way. And at last he asked for money (in his words 'Baskish'), he was an Arab.When I talked to the officers there regarding the issue they asked me to bring him, but he disappeared! Again, I lost the bag with liflates I was given at Pearson airport. Anyways, the city is beautiful, everything runs by laws. Shopping malls are huge ones. You will definitely love the country when you will get a good job. Yesterday i joined the get together of my university mates, it was great finding so many known people here. After coming i am keeping on buying things. The only grief is the separation from my parents and child. I am looking forward to applying for OSAF, but not getting any co-op in my subject(3D Animation). Bye for now. Good luck for who r in pipe line.
Congrats and best of luck....keep us in your prayers too.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
mullermax387 said:
Hi all,
Thanks for your sharing and keep going telling us your everyday details. Nothing is useless. Some silly points may go for a big deal to some one.
..and pray for us to keep on the pipeline flow..

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
Dear All

Good Morning. Is there any one who has submitted they Passports to Dhaka VFS on July'2013 and Received their Passport till now ? Moreover If they delay in sending Passports what is the way of communicating them to find the any why its been delayed ??

Thanks & Worm Regards

BD_Dhaka

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
hi bd_dhaka, my mom applied online july 2nd. I emailed them,said to be over loaded with application,since it's summer pick time. They said they will let us know when it is finalized. You can go to their web and u will find their email or case enquiry form page. Let us know ur timeline and outcome.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All
Good Morning. Is there any one who has submitted they Passports to Dhaka VFS on July'2013 and Received their Passport till now ? Moreover If they delay in sending Passports what is the way of communicating them to find the any why its been delayed ??
Thanks & Worm Regards
BD_Dhaka
There is noway you can ask them the reasons why it is getting late. You can mail them they will reply automated answer. Just wait. I am waiting for almost 3 months.
I asked them the reasons, they said it is their internal matter and they cant tell whats the time required, but conveyed if I required them urgent, they will return those
but without visa, :D. So dont panic, simply wait. Best regs.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mullermax387 said:
Hi all,
Cheers and sorbotey bari. Doa kortey thaken. Shumon

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
dhaka121 said:
Shumon/Tarique vai and others,
Assalamualaikum. How are you? Hope well.
We are fine here. Due to some unexpected events I can't communicate with you b4 leaving dhaka. Extremely sorry for that.
Anyway finally we reached Toronto safely. Emirates shown excellent hospitality all over the journey. And Immigration officers of YYZ also. Thanks all of them. Thanks to Almighty. Pray for us. And best wishes for all of you.
Prays for you and also do doas for us. Sorbotey bari.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All
Thanks & Worm Regards
BD_Dhaka
When you submitted your passports to VFS? Could you share please?

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
hhshumon said:
There is noway you can ask them the reasons why it is getting late. You can mail them they will reply automated answer. Just wait. I am waiting for almost 3 months.
I asked them the reasons, they said it is their internal matter and they cant tell whats the time required, but conveyed if I required them urgent, they will return those
but without visa, :D. So dont panic, simply wait. Best regs.
Sumon Bhai.

how did u get reply? I sent several mails after decision made appeared on my Ecas on 16th July no reply and no evidence of passport release...any ideas?

regards
KFH