+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
KFH said:
Dear Forum mates,

Torrento is flooded due to heavy rainfall...just like Dhaka at the moment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I think its even worse..There was no power for more than 300,000 houses for about 6 hours ! Roads and Trains were all flooded..

To get an idea, take a look at this link below -

http://www.blogto.com/city/2013/07/massive_rain_storm_hits_toronto_causing_flooding_and_power_outages/

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haq_bd said:
ALHAMDULILLAH

Just now got PPR

from AUVO, should be Submitted to VFS

In Sha ALLAH rest of Decision made & IP will get soon.
Congratulations Haq Bhai.....Willing your best.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Shah_KL said:
I think its even worse..There was no power for more than 300,000 houses for about 6 hours ! Roads and Trains were all flooded..

http://www.blogto.com/city/2013/07/massive_rain_storm_hits_toronto_causing_flooding_and_power_outages/
I think it worst than here if no power.

nm_lytton

Jan 18, 2009
mullermax387 said:
Only SCB can issue TC, no other bank. And within 14 day of your departure u have to do it. I traveled a number of banks and gathered ideas from them.
Bro, What is the Rules or Maximum limit to endorse Dollars in per Passport / TC ? Is there any possibility of harassment regarding carrying Dollars in Dhaka Airport? Please advice.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nm_lytton said:
Bro, What is the Rules or Maximum limit to endorse Dollars in per Passport / TC ? Is there any possibility of harassment regarding carrying Dollars in Dhaka Airport? Please advice.
Bangladesh Bank's rule is that any Bangladeshi can take upto US$ 5,000 (or equivalent in other currency) abroad per year due to travel purpose.

So, if you are carrying more than that, then Bangladesh Immigration Police at the Airport will take that money from you (if they find out).

Be prepared for harassment by Bangladesh Immigration Police, as they will try to find any kind of excuse (fault with your passport/visa/paperwork) to get money out of you. But, if you pay them Taka 500, they will not even check you.

A colleague of mine was told that his visa was forged ("JAL").

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Alhamdulillah.. i just received my PPR through email to be submitted to London.
Dear deshi bhaira, please pray for us.

rgds/Ibrahim

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
m.ibrahim said:
Alhamdulillah.. i just received my PPR through email to be submitted to London.
Dear deshi bhaira, please pray for us.

rgds/Ibrahim
many congrats :)

Shah_KL said:

When there is a flood, it becomes chaos over there.. Just few months back, NY and half of usa was under water. Even before that, Katrina literally destroyed many usa cities. Same with Canada too, a little bit of Sun, creates so much chaos - you will see people getting sick, with heat-stroke, people fainting, going to ER for simple sunburn.. It is because they don't get to face these sort of weather extremities everyday. We Bangladeshis can survive under immense pressure and in peculiar conditions, only because we have seen and experienced extreme weathers from the very first day of our lives. A lot of the newcomers never saw or felt snow, yet when the immigrate to Canada, they manage their lives so easily that anyone who does not know would assume, we are born Canadians. I guess that is the Bangladeshi spirit. As for the electricity problems in Canada, those are not problems really. Because even though people lost power for few hours, most of they got their power back within hours.

nijhumprohor

Sep 26, 2012
Dear All Forum Members,

Keu ki asen 18 Tarikher Emirates er flight e Toronto jassen? Ami Jasse below flight e @ 18n Tarikhe.

EK 587 18JUL DACDXB 1910 2210 18JUL
EK 241 19JUL DXBYYZ 0955 1545 19JUL

Keu thakle janan diyen...ami akhono janer na sofor songe hisabe koyjon ke pabo? Asha rakhe keu keu jaben 188 Tarikhr Toronto te...

Regards
Amin

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Hi everyone,

Anyone looking for accommodation in Kitchener, Waterloo, ontario? I have a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment. In September I am planning to move. As I already have the contract, you do not need to go for any contract. as a result, you can stay as long as you like (1 month, 2 months or any number of months) and move when you need to. This is the best option for the new comers and no idea about where to stay and how long to stay.

If anyone interested, please inform me here or email me to: sayeed3141 @ yahoo.com

sMark.

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
iamroth said:
many congrats :)

When there is a flood, it becomes chaos over there.. Just few months back, NY and half of usa was under water. Even before that, Katrina literally destroyed many usa cities. Same with Canada too, a little bit of Sun, creates so much chaos - you will see people getting sick, with heat-stroke, people fainting, going to ER for simple sunburn.. It is because they don't get to face these sort of weather extremities everyday. We Bangladeshis can survive under immense pressure and in peculiar conditions, only because we have seen and experienced extreme weathers from the very first day of our lives. A lot of the newcomers never saw or felt snow, yet when the immigrate to Canada, they manage their lives so easily that anyone who does not know would assume, we are born Canadians. I guess that is the Bangladeshi spirit. As for the electricity problems in Canada, those are not problems really. Because even though people lost power for few hours, most of they got their power back within hours.
Dear iamroth,

It was a surprise to me when I got back at home..it didn't make lot of problem to me though as it came back after while...But found all those shops nearby my place were closed due to power outage..Police were on the street to control the traffic as there were no traffic signals working. As a new comer in Canada, I was not really prepared for this situation. A good lesson for me for the future.

As a first world country, I expected they would be better prepared about this. Hopefully they will.

Thanks

nm_lytton

Jan 18, 2009
A. Khan said:
Bangladesh Bank's rule is that any Bangladeshi can take upto US$ 5,000 (or equivalent in other currency) abroad per year due to travel purpose.

So, if you are carrying more than that, then Bangladesh Immigration Police at the Airport will take that money from you (if they find out).

Be prepared for harassment by Bangladesh Immigration Police, as they will try to find any kind of excuse (fault with your passport/visa/paperwork) to get money out of you. But, if you pay them Taka 500, they will not even check you.

A colleague of mine was told that his visa was forged ("JAL").
Bro, Thanks for the valuable information.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
Hi everyone,

This time I am asking information about Credential assessment by ICAS. If it have transcripts from university and bring it with me to Canada and send it to ICAS from there, is that ok? In the form of ICAS there is a place to mention the original certificates with photocopies we need to send and bellow, there is another place to mention the documents I have requested my university to send directly to ICAS. There is to requesting form to university (which we can find in (WES). Now, my question is how to make the university send the documents to ICAS & what documents? is it only the transcript or anything else?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Bhai how many point I will be awarded in FSW if I pass HSC ? and I heard there is no IELTS minimum requirment for those got AEO. Is it true? Please reply. :)

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Could anybody kindly let me know whether any person having a official passport is eligible to apply for the PR in Canada either under FSW or Provincial Nomination Program. I need the most recent information.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Eusufzai

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Eusufzai said:
Could anybody kindly let me know whether any person having a official passport is eligible to apply for the PR in Canada either under FSW or Provincial Nomination Program. I need the most recent information.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Eusufzai
Dear Eusufzai,

You are not eligible for applying to Canada PR under FSW or Provinvial Nomination Program if you are holding an Official Passport. It's mentioned in the CIC website.

Regards,
Fuad