+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
BD dhaka, that is almost last stage of you passport being stamped or already stamped n u get it back very shortly. So be ralax and wait for next week, i hope.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
BD_Dhaka said:
Dea all,

I am a new member from Dhaka. In my e-cas the status is showing "Decision Made"; in details A Decision has been made on your Application. The Office will contact concerning this Decision". This is being there for the last two week.....what will be there next course of action or from my end please guide...........When they will ask for the passport ?? Will they send back all the documents through courier ??

Thanks & Worm Regdards

BD_Dhaka
Hi,

I think you have completed your medical and sent the RPRF, right? If this is the case, you should get your PPR immediately, likely in 4 weeks. Nothing to do right now---just relax.

I am not sure what document you have indicated they gonna send back to courier. Yes, they gonna send your transcripts back along with your visa/CORP.

Good luck...

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
smiling_face said:
Hi,

I think you have completed your medical and sent the RPRF, right? If this is the case, you should get your PPR immediately, likely in 4 weeks. Nothing to do right now---just relax.

I am not sure what document you have indicated they gonna send back to courier. Yes, they gonna send your transcripts back along with your visa/CORP.

Good luck...
Dear,

Thnx a lot.

I have completed medical & sent the RPRF, my case is at AUVO..... from the forum i have come to know sometimes they sent PPR via e-mail ....thats why I get confused whether it will come on my e-mail or through courier.......As we all know about our postal service..........one more thing is there any chance of rejection at this stage

BD_Dhaka

rao_ashraf

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
LVO
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011 MI2
Nomination.....
In process July 2012
Med's Request
DEC 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
FEB 10, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014 Inshallah
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear,

Thnx a lot.

I have completed medical & sent the RPRF, my case is at AUVO..... from the forum i have come to know sometimes they sent PPR via e-mail ....thats why I get confused whether it will come on my e-mail or through courier.......As we all know about our postal service..........one more thing is there any chance of rejection at this stage (DUE TO MEDICAL, SECURITY, POF, STILL CHANCES OF REJECTION BUT RARE

BD_Dhaka

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear,

Thnx a lot.

I have completed medical & sent the RPRF, my case is at AUVO..... from the forum i have come to know sometimes they sent PPR via e-mail ....thats why I get confused whether it will come on my e-mail or through courier.......As we all know about our postal service..........one more thing is there any chance of rejection at this stage

BD_Dhaka

In my best knowledge, PPR from AUVO should come thru email. And if it comes thru postal service, since this is a registered post, there is very minimum chance to get it lost. However, bad instances are there.

And I believe since have completed your medical and haven't heard anything bad from DMP. So, there should not be any issue for health and you are all set to go.

Rejection can take place anytime with any issue --- but literally its not an usual case. So, DO NOT worry and keep patience.

All the best!

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
BD_Dhaka said:
Dea all,

I am a new member from Dhaka. In my e-cas the status is showing "Decision Made"; in details A Decision has been made on your Application. The Office will contact concerning this Decision". This is being there for the last two week.....what will be there next course of action or from my end please guide...........When they will ask for the passport ?? Will they send back all the documents through courier ??

Thanks & Worm Regdards

BD_Dhaka
You are not alone, Already 2 MI-2 and one MI-3 got "Decision Made" after sending RPRF/MR to AUVO.
So nothing to worry because u r the 4th person who got Decision Made without PPR, this is AUVO processing style.

By the way when u have done your medical?

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear mwm78,

I have done my medical on June 01,2013 & e-cas was updated on June 06,2013.

Regards

BD_Dhaka
Thanks BD_Dhaka,
My case also same as you & i also done Medical on 01, June, 2013.

When did you send PCC, RPRF etc. to Australia Visa office?
Have you received any reply mail from them after received your documents?
Please share.

Regards

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
Dear Haq_BD

I have sent the PCC & RPRF on June 06th after that they dont provide any acknowledgement only changed the e-cas status

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear Haq_BD

I have sent the PCC & RPRF on June 06th after that they dont provide any acknowledgement only changed the e-cas status
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Nothing to do except pray to ALLAH

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
haq_bd said:
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Nothing to do except pray to ALLAH
I pray to ALLAH and now...

Boooom ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PPR just received (at 10.20 AM today) by email from AVO. Alhamdulillah. Requested to submit PP to Singapore through Bangladesh VFS!

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
Dear Sky Blue

Contratz & best wishes...............can u please tell me how long does it take since changing e-cas status "Decision Made"

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear Sky Blue

Contratz & best wishes...............can u please tell me how long does it take since changing e-cas status "Decision Made"
Ecas still says in process

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Sky Blue said:
I pray to ALLAH and now...

Boooom ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PPR just received (at 10.20 AM today) by email from AVO. Alhamdulillah. Requested to submit PP to Singapore through Bangladesh VFS!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D