04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
fahima said:
I shall be landed soon with my family. Any body know about PR card application form(5444E). will it be filled while landing in Canadian Airport. If it will require for filling; will one form fill for each family member?.If it will mandatory to fill in Airport; should it wise to prior filling the form before depart from Dhaka? Pl.provide the information.
I just talk with forum member Sohel4math, who landed recently. No need to fill any form, but only B4, which was supplied at plane, before landing. Don't worry.
I am buying ticket of of Emirates of 26 Sep. If there co-passenger of that date. Pl. response.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziaul said:
I just talk with forum member Sohel4math, who landed recently. No need to fill any form, but only B4, which was supplied at plane, before landing. Don't worry.
I am buying ticket of of Emirates of 26 Sep. If there co-passenger of that date. Pl. response.
Dear Ziaul Bhai,

Are you buying ticket through IOM or from some travel agent ?

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sugalk said:
Hi, I am wondering to know that passport is bangadesh has only "full name" field? not separate first name and surname section?
If it is a hand-written passport, then there is a field "Full Name"

If it is a machine readable passport (MRP), then there are two fields: "Last Name" and "First Name (s)"

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hello A Khan
I have also hand written passport with single field "Full Name". Is this ok to stamp or I need new one with fields "Surname" and "First Name". I have got the message as follows:
2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
thank very confused

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sugalk said:
Hello A Khan
I have also hand written passport with single field "Full Name". Is this ok to stamp or I need new one with fields "Surname" and "First Name". I have got the message as follows:
2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the biodata page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the biodata page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
thank very confused
It is OK with a hand-written passport. As long as your FULL NAME appears in the passport, no troubles.
Every country in the world does not use a passport where the First Name (s) & Last Name are segregated. So, it is OK if you don't have a machine readable passport (MRP).

CIC is aware of this. So, don't worry. Just proceed with your application.

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Which would be the most convenient bank to open an account in Canada ? Convenient meaning in the sense that ATM machines are widely available like Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) in Bangladesh.

Please note Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) has ATM machines in all major cities in Bangladesh within a few blocks range.

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Hi All,

I have got the medical request letter through email on 16 May and yesterday (29 June) I completed my medical exam with Dr. Luna at Crescent Medical Services, Baridhara. As my wife is pregnant, she didn't do the X-ray. I will send the PCC & RPRF Pay Order within this week.

Best of luck to you all!

Regards,
Fuad

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
A. Khan said:
Dear All,

Which would be the most convenient bank to open an account in Canada ? Convenient meaning in the sense that ATM machines are widely available like Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) in Bangladesh.

Please note Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) has ATM machines in all major cities in Bangladesh within a few blocks range.
I have an account with CIBC, but I think its much easier to make any transaction with the debit card atleast until you get your credit card.

Just make sure to ask for unlimited chequing account, so that you can use it whenever its required..(I even use it for 2-3 dollar expenditure !). You can get that machine everywhere when you are buying something. However, keep some cash only for emergencies.
Buying anything using the savings account will charge you $5 per transaction, so try to put more money in chequing account (use internet banking to transfer balance from savings to chequing account.)

ATM machines can be found in many places, but I think not so frequent as I am used to back in home.

Having a credit card is must as it will develop the credit history. Just maintain the regular payment from the account's chequing account.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hhshumon said:
Very much liked the positive spirits like swapno, nivrit, casayed bhai. (Jite raho munna bhai......)

Others with pessimist mentality and negative attitude, can form their own blog. We can have 1000 posts criticising/ complining this and that, but all we need is, few lines with this.....s much hope and positive attitude. Probably these positive and sucsess stories are all, we look for in these posts. We all are giving away all our Dhaka career, success, friends, families everything for this, so........ :'(

We all are here to help each other to make the fight easier, crazy negative posts (tough it's sadly true for few of us) might not be the case for everyone. We hope to keep in touch insallah, and time will tell where we young fighters (or should I say mid aged fighters ;))belong to.

Cheers and very best of luck to all of us............ ;D
forum e alga positivity show kore forum changa rakha khub bhalo, etai uchit.
tarporo real and actual picture ta age theke janle shei moto plan kora jay, ete kore future ta smooth hoy.

sorry maley bari dite parlam na karon eta amader oneker jonno haram. :D :D

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
casayed said:
it is not hard to survive here if u r ready for hard work,before you get a candian degree,I got enrolled in a course (coming sep) me n my spouse doing job,we may get thousand CAD and for housing and food it will cost 1300 and u can save 1500 if u work both,but u cant b afraid of hard work and forget the ego

only money counts here,,foods are cheap here,people do hard job and eat a lot......
yeh u r right brother :) :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
KFH said:
Dear Friends,

Alhamdilillah, by the grace of Almighty Allah i have received PPR ;D ;D ;D.

PPR is dated june 10th and asked me to submit my passport along with Appendix A.

I have few questions as I am currently At USA.

# What would be my best way to submit passport? (Through prepaid courier? or through VFS Bangladesh If I authorize my parents in Dhaka? or Visiting Singapore?)

Any advice?

Lastly heart felt thanks to you all and Allah vorosa

Regards
KFH
congratzz

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Sohel4math said:
Ahsan Vai,
Below advertisement (contact no.) published in Bengali community newspaper in Canada in this week, you may check this.
@ 2 Bedrooms
# 647 765 9974
# 416 886 7314
# 647 209 0233
#416 750 8317
# 416 751 6711

@ 1 Bedroom

#647 209 0233
# 647 740 2521
# 647 303 6202
# 647 997 4291
# 647 799 1311
# 416 877 2836

@ Guest House
# 647 405 1772
good job......bhai apni ki teesdale ba crescent town elakay thaken?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
casayed said:
ami j odd job kortesi okhne 1500 dollar pbo hoyto,amar wife o arkom pbe,jodi ami kono poralikha na o kori tobu 2 jon a 3 hjar dollar hobe,1000 dollar dhoren basa vara,khwaw 200 dollar,onnonao 300 dollar taw 1000-1500 dollar each month save korte parben,but study suru korle akjon k korte hobe ,jate ar akjon ar tk te songsar chole,tokhn save korte parben na,u have to decide money or study,but hard tasks kora lagte pare
keno brother OSAP to loan dibe

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
beximco said:
Dear Forum Members planning to land in July/August.
Can we have a get together to have detail discussion regarding landing formalities.
beximco bhai apni ekhono land koren nai? chole ashen