Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Niv said:
hi all, i applied 28 may, 2013 as financial analyst. But did not receive any feedback from cic yet. can anyone know, how much the possibility to accept my application(based on quota) and what will be there next step?
best of luck brother

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
it is not hard to survive here if u r ready for hard work,before you get a candian degree,I got enrolled in a course (coming sep) me n my spouse doing job,we may get thousand CAD and for housing and food it will cost 1300 and u can save 1500 if u work both,but u cant b afraid of hard work and forget the ego

only money counts here,,foods are cheap here,people do hard job and eat a lot......

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
A. Khan said:
There are all kinds of advertisements in here:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca
I sent several messages in this site, but no reply yet!!

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
PQR said:
but how hes gonna pay?
Yes, payment is difficult. I'm not experienced yet! but I think u should take help of your F&F 1st. otherwise, u talk with the owner or renter directly and express ur problem. Do not just talk in skype. confirm that s/he has a Canadian number. Master card may be used or western union (I am not sure at all)
Few days back, I saw an ad and wrote for more information. He said, he has recently moved to Zimbabwe for job transfer. He wants a good tenant to look after his property....good words!!! He did not provide me any Canadian number. He said-i have friends who will hand over the key and initial contract is....
I was suspicious and asked if he has any Canadian photo ID and proof that he own the house like hydro/phone bill to the house address?
After that the person disappeared!!
So Check every possibility before u pay.
I found there are some short term renting @50/day may be good choice before going for 1 year contract. Seeing is believing..as long as u r not there...we should make short term contract- i think..
Seniors may suggest more!! :)

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Very much liked the positive spirits like swapno, nivrit, casayed bhai. (Jite raho munna bhai......)

Others with pessimist mentality and negative attitude, can form their own blog. We can have 1000 posts criticising/ complining this and that, but all we need is, few lines with this.....s much hope and positive attitude. Probably these positive and sucsess stories are all, we look for in these posts. We all are giving away all our Dhaka career, success, friends, families everything for this, so........ :'(

We all are here to help each other to make the fight easier, crazy negative posts (tough it's sadly true for few of us) might not be the case for everyone. We hope to keep in touch insallah, and time will tell where we young fighters (or should I say mid aged fighters ;))belong to.

Cheers and very best of luck to all of us............ ;D

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
hhshumon said:
Very much liked the positive spirits like swapno, nivrit, casayed bhai. (Jite raho munna bhai......)

Others with pessimist mentality and negative attitude, can form their own blog. We can have 1000 posts criticising/ complining this and that, but all we need is, few lines with this.....s much hope and positive attitude. Probably these positive and sucsess stories are all, we look for in these posts. We all are giving away all our Dhaka career, success, friends, families everything for this, so........ :'(

We all are here to help each other to make the fight easier, crazy negative posts (tough it's sadly true for few of us) might not be the case for everyone. We hope to keep in touch insallah, and time will tell where we young fighters (or should I say mid aged fighters ;))belong to.

Cheers and very best of luck to all of us............ ;D
Yes Shumon Vai we all should harbor a positive attitude towards all the atrocities we r gonna face. Negative comments always decelerate our onward journey. We r moving to an unknown place leaving our job, parents.....everything here. I also wish to be cheered up to face the uncertain reality. Have u got the visa??

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A. Khan said:
There are all kinds of advertisements in here:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca
PQR said:
but how hes gonna pay?
mullermax387 said:
I sent several messages in this site, but no reply yet!!
You pay in cash face-to-face to the owner of the Apartment. This website is something like the www.CellBazaar.com / www.Bikroy.com / www.ClickBD.com of Bangladesh.

For house rent, you do not pay in Credit-Card. You pay in cash when you meet the person in Toronto.

Dear MaxMuller Bhai,
Apni jedin fly korben, tar 2 days agge apni Toronto-er advertisements check korben in http://toronto.kijiji.ca. Try to get a temporary sublet for 1-2 months using http://toronto.kijiji.ca . They will not call you when they see that it is an international number (+880). So, you will need to call them & talk to them. Please remember the time difference when you call & want to talk to the person. If it is 12 noon in Dhaka, it might be 12 midnight in Toronto.

Jehetu eta temporary residence for 1-2 months, er jonno khub ekta tension-er kisu nai. Apartment bhalo na lagle oi 1-2 months-e bhalo ekta apartment khuje niyen.
Apatoto try to get hold of something which is cheaper for these 1-2 months, may be a bit far away from Downtown Toronto. Please note, the far away you live from Downtown Toronto, the cheaper will be the House rent, but the higher will be the daily transportation.

Apni Toronto pouche, address moto chole jaben using a Taxi & then just pay the person in cash after arriving to the apartment. Ekhane Credit Card-e payment-er kisu nai as it is a House Rent. Apnake cash-e face-to-face pay korte hobe to the owner / subletter.

Also, just before leaving apni http://toronto.kijiji.ca -er koyek-ta sublet advertisements print kore niye jaiyen with you. Make sure the address is there, so that you can tell the Taxi driver where to take you from the Airport.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
A. Khan said:
You pay in cash face-to-face to the owner of the Apartment. This website is something like the www.CellBazaar.com / www.Bikroy.com / www.ClickBD.com of Bangladesh.

For house rent, you do not pay in Credit-Card. You pay in cash when you meet the person in Toronto.

Dear MaxMuller Bhai,
Apni jedin fly korben, tar 2 days agge apni Toronto-er advertisements check korben in http://toronto.kijiji.ca. Try to get a temporary sublet for 1-2 months using http://toronto.kijiji.ca . They will not call you when they see that it is an international number (+880). So, you will need to call them & talk to them. Please remember the time difference when you call & want to talk to the person. If it is 12 noon in Dhaka, it might be 12 midnight in Toronto.

Jehetu eta temporary residence for 1-2 months, er jonno khub ekta tension-er kisu nai. Apartment bhalo na lagle oi 1-2 months-e bhalo ekta apartment khuje niyen.
Apatoto try to get hold of something which is cheaper for these 1-2 months, may be a bit far away from Downtown Toronto. Please note, the far away you live from Downtown Toronto, the cheaper will be the House rent, but the higher will be the daily transportation.

Apni Toronto pouche, address moto chole jaben using a Taxi & then just pay the person in cash after arriving to the apartment. Ekhane Credit Card-e payment-er kisu nai as it is a House Rent. Apnake cash-e face-to-face pay korte hobe to the owner / subletter.

Also, just before leaving apni http://toronto.kijiji.ca -er koyek-ta sublet advertisements print kore niye jaiyen with you. Make sure the address is there, so that you can tell the Taxi driver where to take you from the Airport.

Thans Khan Vai. But, I need to settle down the housing issue right now. 2 days before my departure will be too late, i think. Do the house-=owners usually make any phone call?

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
I am little bit confusion about dollar endorsement. Can I endorse it any commercial bank or from only Standard Chartered Bank as Singapore embassy was emphasized to Stan Chant. while seeking ROPR. So, can I endorse dollar from City,Southeast,Jamuna etc which are convenient & availability to me. Pl.advice

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
fahima said:
I am little bit confusion about dollar endorsement. Can I endorse it any commercial bank or from only Standard Chartered Bank as Singapore embassy was emphasized to Stan Chant. while seeking ROPR. So, can I endorse dollar from City,Southeast,Jamuna etc which are convenient & availability to me. Pl.advice
yes! you can. if you want to do dollar endorsement only

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
I am planning to send my application this week. As i am doing it myself i want some advice from the persons who had already applied. Please answer soon. I know I am asking a lot, reply for any of the question is highly appreciated.
Form:schedule 3(IMM 008):
1.Row12b(work exp): I am not able to type my main duties in the space provided as it has word limit. Should I attach a separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column to add remaining duties?
2.Row11:
assets: I have term-deposit which is equal to amount required by CIC.I have a property on my name.can i show my property value in this?
liabilities:I have taken mortgage so should i mention mortgage value in this?
settlement fund:this should be (assets -liabilities) or (only the term deposit fund available with me?)
Proof of settlement fund should be term-deposit copy or should i include property papers and mortgage papers too?

Form: Generic application form (IMM0008)
1.Education detail:
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years (actually I got admission in 2000 but I did not attend the college for 2 years due to some personal reasons and then I took re-admission in 2002 and completed my B.tech in 2006.So I practically I completed in 4 years only but my transcript shows that I took admission in 2000 so theoretically its 6 years).Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years.In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
So Number of years of education in total should be 12+4+2 or the actual years taken by me 12+6+3?
2.Contact information:
They have mentioned you must add either PO Box or street number for your address. As I live in India I don't have both for my address. What should I do?

Form:Schedule A (IMM569)
1.Row 7(Education):
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years. Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years. In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
What should I fill in no of years for university/college.4+2 or 6+3
If your answer is 4+2, then what to fill in full details of education, as I have to mention B.Tech form 2000-2006 and M.tech 2007-2010 in that.
2.Row 8(Personal history):
I am working from 09/2007 to present in same company. I also completed M.tech from 09/2007 to 02/2010 from in-house university of my company and for this I also have ECA report. So should I mention both in my personal history or only the work in my company?
Also space name of company/institute is not sufficient to fill full college or company name. Should I use abbreviation or should I attach separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column?
3.Row 10 Government position:
In example for government position they have included civil servant,judge, police officer, security organization employee etc.I am working in a government research center as chemical engineer with scientific officer post.so should I fill this form? If yes then what should I write in level of jurisdiction (national,regional,municipal).My company comes under central government.

rak2009

Jun 24, 2013
pls suggest regarding IOM. i called them but only statement they cas share is to send mail with scanned visa.

my q is can i buy tickey through iom now for octobar flight? will they provide or ticket will be available just before flight date only. also will they confirm seat also?

pls let me hv ure experience.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
Dear Friends,

Alhamdilillah, by the grace of Almighty Allah i have received PPR ;D ;D ;D.

PPR is dated june 10th and asked me to submit my passport along with Appendix A.

I have few questions as I am currently At USA.

# What would be my best way to submit passport? (Through prepaid courier? or through VFS Bangladesh If I authorize my parents in Dhaka? or Visiting Singapore?)

Any advice?

Lastly heart felt thanks to you all and Allah vorosa

Regards
KFH

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
KFH said:
Dear Friends,

Alhamdilillah, by the grace of Almighty Allah i have received PPR ;D ;D ;D.

PPR is dated june 10th and asked me to submit my passport along with Appendix A.

I have few questions as I am currently At USA.

# What would be my best way to submit passport? (Through prepaid courier? or through VFS Bangladesh If I authorize my parents in Dhaka? or Visiting Singapore?)

Any advice?

Lastly heart felt thanks to you all and Allah vorosa

Regards
KFH
Congrats!!

I have seen your text in my Google number. However, I have followed the same instruction given to me by shamimbd vi. I submitted my passports through FedEx with a return shipping label and FedEx envelope. I sent email to VFS and they said I need to be physically submit my PP to VFS. You can go to Singapore if you have money. Its pick season and it might cost more than 1200$ at least to go to Singapore from US; I believe.