Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Dear All,

I need your vakuable comments on my GCMS Report. How long I have to wait for PPR Angry Angry

My time line
Documents Sent to CIO 23-May-10
Received By CIO 3-June-10
We Start Processing 14-Feb-12
Medical Request 22-Nov-12
Medical Done 1-Dec-12
Medical results & Additional Documents have been received 16-Dec-12
RPRF En-cashed 15-Mar-13

GCMS Date Generated 02-Apr-2013
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed [Previous Value: Not Started]
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed [Previous Value: Not Started]

PAPER FILE
Office: Singaore
Paper File #: B###########

Application Assignment
Assigned to: PM###### [Same Person who passed my Eligibility]
Assigned By: PM######
Due Date: 14-Jan-2013

Regards,
GTL

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Received on 14th February 2013 dated on 29th January 2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23 February 2013 RPRF and other document sent on 04 March 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
GTL said:
Dear All,

I need your vakuable comments on my GCMS Report. How long I have to wait for PPR Angry Angry

My time line
Documents Sent to CIO 23-May-10
Received By CIO 3-June-10
We Start Processing 14-Feb-12
Medical Request 22-Nov-12
Medical Done 1-Dec-12
Medical results & Additional Documents have been received 16-Dec-12
RPRF En-cashed 15-Mar-13

GCMS Date Generated 02-Apr-2013
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed [Previous Value: Not Started]
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed [Previous Value: Not Started]

PAPER FILE
Office: London
Paper File #: B###########

Application Assignment
Assigned to: PM###### [Same Person who passed my Eligibility]
Assigned By: PM######
Due Date: 14-Jan-2013

Regards,
GTL
Hi,

Local post man will knock your door shortly.
Keep in touch with him.
Also look at your inbox.
Best of luck.

Rgds/bakhtiar

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTL bhai,

Best of Luck. You'll get your response very soon. We pray for you.

Only God will help us,
Robin

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
GTL said:
Dear All,

Regards,
GTL
You will get it by this week insallah. And dont forget to check your spam folder as well. Now a days they send all the PPR by e-mail, at least for last few of us it had been so.
No worries, just (I really think it is just....) few days more boss.

Chill out, Chill out, Chill out, Chill out,.............No angry, No angry, No angry, No angry, ;D

Salam

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tymbi said:
Hello Robin,

Did you show 6-months bank statement? In my case, if i take 6 months bank statement, there is lot of transactions but average balance is below 1 lakh. I can arrange FDR as there are no other options. Do CIC enquire, why all on a sudden you have 4/5 lak BDT in your bank statement? Did they ask more proof before finalizing your visa?

Thanks in advance for clarification.
Dear tymbi,

VO will not see your previous banking transactions. They will notify what you presently. You can make FDR by any bank. I think it'll take maximum 6 months for reply from VO after deposit all documents. Nothing to worry.

Only God will help us.
Robin

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
tymbi said:
Hello Robin,
Did you show 6-months bank statement? In my case, if i take 6 months bank statement, there is lot of transactions but average balance is below 1 lakh. I can arrange FDR as there are no other options. Do CIC enquire, why all on a sudden you have 4/5 lak BDT in your bank statement? Did they ask more proof before finalizing your visa?
Thanks in advance for clarification.
Bank transaction doesn't convey the financial state. The usual norm is to make a FRD of the required amount and submit the FDR/ Solvency certificates to VO with the initial application. The problem is, since its impossible to predict the exact time for their processing (how fast the VO are going to react this time), most of the forum friends planed to fix it till they get the visa stamped, just in case. (If everything is okey insallah).

In the In Process stage you are to prove that its your own money, and as far as I know, if you have any fund more than 03 months in your account its okey. So there is a bit uncertainty on the finance vs time issue. For the last MI-01, MI-02, MI-03 it were predicted that it might have required almost 24-28 months. But this time we are unaware, so better not to take any chance. And last of all these people process hundred thousands of applications, so a firm fixed FRD (or any fund) would be the safest most mode for everyone, right?

For your very last query, yes they want to see all the proof of your claim and the net worth asset of yours. I hope this helps, Salam and regards.

falu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
1/04/2013
iHi all

Please let me share your experience about pakistan airlines(PIA)..I am wonder its price is really cheap.if anyone planning to travel frist week of june then pls knock me.

Best regards

Faisal

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
falu said:
iHi all
Please let me share your experience about pakistan airlines(PIA)..I am wonder its price is really cheap.if anyone planning to travel frist week of june then pls knock me. Best regards Faisal
PIA is really reasonable, many of us explored it already and they also provide hotel. The issue is, if they are going to retain the passports at Karachi or not. If they do, your passport doesn't have any entry or exit seal of Pakistan. If the don't retain, you have the seals, it is a huge headache to travel USA, for security back ground checking issue.
01. My brother in-law availed PIA in 2012 and he had entry exit seals of Pakistan in his passport at Karachi,
02. One of our forum mate availed PIA 2 months back and his passports were retained at the airport and they gave a pass, he never had entry exit seals of Pakistan, (Probably Teaspoon, if I am not drastically wrong. But again he studied at Pakistan. So it might not be a concern for him.)

So better check it out, and be confirmed. I am sure someday you might wish to visit NY by your own 4 wheel with only 8 hours drive from Toronto. ;D

(With no offense to any one, u also don't avail Zin n Tonic / even a Beer can for the entire trip with 70K fare!!!, Just kidding mate. ;D)
Cheers and Maley Bari............

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Boss, late kore fellam!
Tobu o “best wishes for recovery & Lungi jhara matter”…

hhshumon said:
Guys,
I am totally bed ridden, (flat bed), could not even check forum.
Thanks to all for wishing me and praying for us.

Just need a bit more wish for my recovery.................. ;D ;D ;D
Salam and best regards to all. Shumon

(Bhai sob, Lungi jhara ditey giya, Lungi khuila gesey..... :p)

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
tymbi said:
PROOF of FUND :eek:

Hello Bangladeshi FSW experts, I am preparing my documents for application in this month for FSW. My biggest concern is that I do not have enough money in Bank (nobody keeps this large amount CAD 20,000 in bank). I guess they want to have 6 month Bank statement and Bank letter as POF. We are family member of 4 and need to come up with POF within 4/5 days.

Those who have prepared POF already (2009-2012) and was successful, could you please let me know how this can be done during application.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot to those who sent valuable info on POF. Will help me and others definitely. Thanks!

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
dhaka121 said:
Boss, late kore fellam!
Tobu o “best wishes for recovery & Lungi jhara matter”...
Hiru bhai, Apner ticket deffer korar kono update asey? IOM ki koy? Phone diyen, adda dimuney. Salam

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Dont be afraid of Pakistan exit entry seal. The most important this that matters is how you present yourself to the immigration officer of USA. When ur stay is for transit they know it very well that you never been there for a visit but due to transit you had to stay.

hhshumon said:
PIA is really reasonable, many of us explored it already and they also provide hotel. The issue is, if they are going to retain the passports at Karachi or not. If they do, your passport doesn't have any entry or exit seal of Pakistan. If the don't retain, you have the seals, it is a huge headache to travel USA, for security back ground checking issue.
01. My brother in-law availed PIA in 2012 and he had entry exit seals of Pakistan in his passport at Karachi,
02. One of our forum mate availed PIA 2 months back and his passports were retained at the airport and they gave a pass, he never had entry exit seals of Pakistan, (Probably Teaspoon, if I am not drastically wrong. But again he studied at Pakistan. So it might not be a concern for him.)

So better check it out, and be confirmed. I am sure someday you might wish to visit NY by your own 4 wheel with only 8 hours drive from Toronto. ;D

(With no offense to any one, u also don't avail Zin n Tonic / even a Beer can for the entire trip with 70K fare!!!, Just kidding mate. ;D)
Cheers and Maley Bari............

neel123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear efer,

Whats da latest development bro.... when they received your Med or already got PPR yet?

Cheers....
neel123

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
beximco said:
Dont be afraid of Pakistan exit entry seal. The most important this that matters is how you present yourself to the immigration officer of USA. When ur stay is for transit they know it very well that you never been there for a visit but due to transit you had to stay.
I think I should care about it, like many of our friends and families. Except Bangladesh, in most of the countries (including Canada) you fill an online form, and submit your passports/ documents by post to US embassy, and interestingly the visa form mentions only two countries, Pakistan and Afghanistan, if you ever visited or not, with reasons. If you visit Pakistan, no matter what, they first put you on security check and after 4 months or so they say if you are okey to go or not, while your friends get it within 7 days mate. You know they are USA and by now we all know how it feels the unnecessary/ unreasonable waiting for any valid processing.

This painfully process happens every time you apply, from the scratch. If you have compatible options, why take this pain mate? ::)
Cheers and maley bari.

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
We have submitted our pp to VFS on May 2 but on May 7, my consultant informed me that SVO sent a mail for updating our personal history that was not given (dropped out) mistakenly. Again, I have given all update information on our personal history. When I have followed up today whether they have sent it or not, they inform me that they have sent it on May 11(yesterday). I am very worried because;

1) My consultant took all fees from me before submitting the passport (though it was written in the agreement that I have to submit rest of the money after getting visa)
2) I do not know whether SVO received it or not because they do not send any acknowledgement of receiving docs

I am seeking suggestions from experts, what should I do now. Please help me