+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

nijhumprohor

Sep 26, 2012
ruparupa said:
Hello Ramon! I'm not clear about one thing...did you send the medical of your child together with yours? If yes, they should not reply that your child's medical is still pending or outstanding. If you haven't done your child's medical yet, do it fast. Notify Dr. Wahab's clinic regarding the spelling mismatch & I believe they will know what to do. Don't worry about spelling mismatch on medical request letter cuz visa will be stamped on his passport not on that letter.

However, if you are done with your child's medical then you should immidiately order for GCMS report of your file in order to find out what actully went wrong.
Hi Rupa Apu,

I had completed medical on 21st July,2012 including my wife and child. Actually the mistake was detected at Dr. Wahab's clinic and they had sent the medical to manila on the same day. Manila has received the medical on 23/24th July,2012. Before that the nurse has corrected my child name in the medical sheet in front of me. So i am not understanding that why SGVO mention that my child medical is outstanding.

Anyway, Can you suggest me how can i send GCMS report of my file and by whom i can do it. as i had heard that without any agency i can't submit GCMS report. Actually i had applied it by myself only. Not by any agency.

Ramon

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
nijhumprohor said:
Hi Rupa Apu,
I had completed medical on 21st July,2012 including my wife and child. Actually the mistake was detected at Dr. Wahab's clinic and they had sent the medical to manila on the same day. Manila has received the medical on 23/24th July,2012. Before that the nurse has corrected my child name in the medical sheet in front of me. So i am not understanding that why SGVO mention that my child medical is outstanding.
Anyway, Can you suggest me how can i send GCMS report of my file and by whom i can do it. as i had heard that without any agency i can't submit GCMS report. Actually i had applied it by myself only. Not by any agency.
Ramon
Have you talked to the doctor's clinic? Have you conveyed that your child's medical is missing? Ask them to communicate with Manila regarding the issue. Probably they also can issue a letter that it was done on time and was sent with yours along with the correction. Send the letter (fax and then post) to SGVO. I hope this should work.

Everything should be Okey, no worries mate.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have landed Toronto safely and everything is fine. i will post in details later ;D

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
hhshumon said:
The new Delhi airport is good. Get 1000 rupees from Bangladesh. As for dinner or meal you might need to go to Mc Donalds on the mezzanine floor.(big mac meal 220 rupees). That is the food court. They also have few other shops with Indian menu. (Here you can browse wifi, ask the cashier for pin) You will find difficulty in paying as they only accepts rupees!!!!!! (crazy idea) Even for tea or coffee or even water. You also can hire a day room to take rest for 2000 rupees for 12 hours, within the airport. (Never forget to change your watch to local India time Immidiately on arrival to Delhi. ;D)

The other thing is they are very much particular about luggage weight. Try to follow the allowance strictly.

Happy flying.
That is really helpful,,particularly the day room service..(should that be pre-booked?).
I guess a budget of 3~4K rupees is fine for two person.
Also, as Wifi is available, so easy to pass rest of the time :D
If no transit visa is required, I think this is a pretty good offer.

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
nivrit said:
Vi, jet airways a fly na korai valo, ami amar wife er jonno jet airways a flight book korsilam.
They are very stingy about meals.
I think you have to wait 9 hours (min) to get Mumbai-London or Delhi-London flights. Their flight schedule is not in time, always. Try to go via emirates, turkish, pia or lastly I will recommend cathey-pacific. don't fly jet airways.
Thanks bro for sharing your experience..

As per hhsuman vai, i think we can give it a try ?

Another thing, I think PIA also not bad ?

Bit confused on all those options and service/budget.. :'(

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Shah_KL said:
Thanks bro for sharing your experience..
As per hhsuman vai, i think we can give it a try ?
Another thing, I think PIA also not bad ?
Bit confused on all those options and service/budget.. :'(
PIA is Okey, just look for airport seal, while exiting Karachi to the hotel they provide. My brother in law got an exit seal on his passport while one of our forum mates said he never had any. If you have an exit seal, you are in trouble visiting USA. The USA visit visa form asks for only two country's name, if you ever visited Pakistan or Afganistan? And it will get deferred severly for background security clearance. It's really crazy still, I am bit worried about it. Nothing else.

Interestingly the oneway fare for PIA is around 70 K and executive class is probably 110K Best regards.

nijhumprohor

Sep 26, 2012
hhshumon said:
Have you talked to the doctor's clinic? Have you conveyed that your child's medical is missing? Ask them to communicate with Manila regarding the issue. Probably they also can issue a letter that it was done on time and was sent with yours along with the correction. Send the letter (fax and then post) to SGVO. I hope this should work.

Everything should be Okey, no worries mate.
Hi Rupa Apu,

Actually after getting the mail from SGVO i didn't communicate with Dr. Wahab's clinic. I think i should go and check it at from their site. But Dr. Wahab's clinic confirm me that they had sent the medical of three of us. I don't it's missing or for the mistake in my child name they are keeping the medical outstanding? i am not sure but i willl check with Wahab's clinic by tomorrow. Thanx a lot apu.. Rest of the steps i will keep you posted.

Ramon

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
hoquejamal said:
soarer vai,

Airlines er bepare kichu tik korinai.
amader primary requirement, onek beshi luggage neya less takay :p

all forum mates, please give your valuable suggestion. (FYI, we will go to saskatchewan)
Hello HaqueJamal Bhai,

Kamon achan, Onek din por nock korlam...Busy with job although in mood to leave it as early as possible... if possible pls give ur cell no. want to talk to you

Faysal

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
hhshumon said:
PIA is Okey, just look for airport seal, while exiting Karachi to the hotel they provide. My brother in law got an exit seal on his passport while one of our forum mates said he never had any. If you have an exit seal, you are in trouble visiting USA. The USA visit visa form asks for only two country's name, if you ever visited Pakistan or Afganistan? And it will get deferred severly for background security clearance. It's really crazy still, I am bit worried about it. Nothing else.

Interestingly the oneway fare for PIA is around 70 K and executive class is probably 110K Best regards.
Ok, Jet airways then.

The Delhi Airport is newly renovated and looking quite nice. Moreover, they have booths called "sleeping pods" where people can sleep for $10/hr (or $14/hr for couple)..so for 4 hours it would take about INR3K+..Not bad i guess..

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
hoquejamal said:
soarer vai,

Airlines er bepare kichu tik korinai.
amader primary requirement, onek beshi luggage neya less takay :p

all forum mates, please give your valuable suggestion. (FYI, we will go to saskatchewan)
Bhai from toronto to saskatchewan:

Plane oneway is CAD 265 (http://www.westjet.com/guest/en/home.shtml)

Greyhound oneway CAD112 (3 weeks early tickets, and travel time is 36 hours almost)
check:( http://www.greyhound.ca/ticketcenter/en/Step3.asp)

Train: CAD 300 check: (https://reservia.viarail.ca/search/tripreview.aspx)

direct flights to Saskatoon are operated by KLM, Lufthansa, Air Canada, United (USA)
So you can explore only these careers from Dhaka to avail a direct flight to Saskatoon.
You can also avail options like Jet Airways to Heathrow then Air Canada/United to Saskatoon, Emirates to Dubai then KLM to Saskatoon, like that. It seems fares are bit high though.

Best regards.

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
nijhumprohor said:
Hi Rupa Apu,

Ramon
Rush to Dr. Wahab's clinic and enquire about your child's medical as suggested by Shumon bhai.Ask them if there was any separate tracking no. for ur child's med. Ask them what they usually do in such cases. If there's any option may be you can resend your child's med.

For GCMS report you may order it through www.lawpoint.ca if you have any close acquaintance living in Canada who may pay for you thru paypal or credit card. If none, you may order it through Indigo Consultants who have an a/c with BRAC bank. Write to farhana@indigoconsults.com or indigoconsults@gmail.com.

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
KFH said:
The answer is 'NO'...................taking time really!........since pre june2010.........
sobai visa peye gelo ar amader passport request i asche na!

Bangladesh e thakle etodin e visa peye jetam!

Medical er process ta eto lengthy hoto na! Police clearance o 1/2 week e korte partam!

ki ar kora!