Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
ddev said:
porag vai,

ajke amar e-ticket pailam. Emirates-er ticket ta kinsi IOM theke @ 69,367/- :p

thanx a lot porag vai ebong onno honourable member-ra jara amake valuable advice diya sahajjo korechen ;)
Wow...congr8zzz !! IOM amake 2 mash age Aug'13 Ticket booking'r mail dilo... confirm korar por payment korte chachi kintu ekhon ar kono reply o day na...phone o dhore na... :p !?! ektu budhi den to vai... :mad:

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
hoquejamal said:
VFS theke mail ashche.

You can now collect your processed visa application ref no. DHAK/xxx from Canada Visa application centre from 1500hrs to 1700hrs from Sunday to Thursday. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

amar ar amar spouse er passport collect korte ki 2 jon kei jete hobe naki jekhono 1 jon geleo hobe?
aj theke 3 diner hortal. hortal e ki jabo?

doa koren vai
Money receip + passport copy nia main applicant gele hobe

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
shantonu said:
Wow...congr8zzz !! IOM amake 2 mash age Aug'13 Ticket booking'r mail dilo... confirm korar por payment korte chachi kintu ekhon ar kono reply o day na...phone o dhore na... :p !?! ektu budhi den to vai... :mad:
thanx shantonu vai :D

apni jodi dhaka thaken taile sorasori IOM office-e jan. r jodi amar moto apnio baire thaken taile Jahangir Vai-re call den. Bortomane uni-e ticketing side deal koren. Jahangir vai-re mobile-e na paile land line-e call den. Nicher sobgula number-e try koiren. Monehoy kaj hobe. Amaro hoise... ;D

All the best.

Mob: 01755 538 208
IOM Information: 01755 537 244
Land: 02 988-9765, 988-7978, 988-7980 (Ext. 379)

nijhumprohor

Sep 26, 2012
ruparupa said:
Yes you shud know their next plan of action on ur file. And they charged me $20.
Dear Rupa Apa,

I am a silent reader of this forum from long days. I saw most of the people happiness, sorrow, problem and lot other emotional act here and really feel that how this forum make the individual person together through this forum. Anyway, i was applied for Canada in 2010 (Can't mention the month accurately). I got MMR on July,2012 by courier and completed the MMR on 21st July, 2012 and MMR was received to the Manila on 23rd/24th July. I had sent my landing fees with other documents on 4th August,2012 and Singapore office received it on 7th August,2012 by "BRYCE"(May be the received person name.). Singapore VISA office had en-cash my landing fees on August (Can't remember the date).
In the MMR my Children name was printed wrong which was not according to the passport and birth certificate and i sent an application to Singapore office as a notification of the mistakes. I sent several mail to Singapore VISA office for the status of my application and after a long days they replied of my mail which is as below:

"Medical for Ishal Alishba is still outstanding.

We trust this information will be of assistance."

After that i had sent several e-mails to SGVO but couldn't get any reply from them.
Now,, I am feeling hopeless and don't know what should i do to know about the status of my Application,what i will do for my next step.

If you or anyone from the forum could give a proper suggestion what should be my wise step to know my application status and how it could be possible from my end to get the help.

Ramon

Spondon

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
11-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
Med's Request
29-10-2012
Med's Done....
10-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2012
LANDED..........
07-04-2013
Alhamdullilah yesterday we reached Toronto safely. I am telling my landing experience.

Airlines: I took PIA for low cost and high luggage coverage. The PIA service and aircraft's are not bad. We took 6 luggage each of over 33 KGs without any extra cost for 3 of us (me, spouse and 6 years son). If you want to take more things from BD, you can chose PIA.

Dhaka Airport: The immigration officer was very good in behavior. His aunt came in Toronto few days back. So, he was happy to know that we are also going to Toronto. All other processes was smooth. No one asked for Dollar carrying issue. I took both CAD and USD.

Toronto Airport: When we reached there, many flights are landed also. So, lots of people are in the queue but the immigration officers are very fast and friendly. I have to declare that I am bringing more than 10K CAD. They give me another form for that but not checked the dollar. All other processes are smooth. Our luck was good. The custom officer didn't check our bags. Seems they check it randomly and by appearance. I have prepared the Goods accompaying list but no one checked it. All officers are telling "Welcome to Canada".

The weather is very cold for me though everybody saying that the weather is good now! I will share more experiences later. Still feeling the jet lag. Going to sleep. Bye Bye.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
Spondon said:
Alhamdullilah yesterday we reached Toronto safely. I am telling my landing experience.

Airlines: I took PIA for low cost and high luggage coverage. The PIA service and aircraft's are not bad. We took 6 luggage each of over 33 KGs without any extra cost for 3 of us (me, spouse and 6 years son). If you want to take more things from BD, you can chose PIA.

Dhaka Airport: The immigration officer was very good in behavior. His aunt came in Toronto few days back. So, he was happy to know that we are also going to Toronto. All other processes was smooth. No one asked for Dollar carrying issue. I took both CAD and USD.

Toronto Airport: When we reached there, many flights are landed also. So, lots of people are in the queue but the immigration officers are very fast and friendly. I have to declare that I am bringing more than 10K CAD. They give me another form for that but not checked the dollar. All other processes are smooth. Our luck was good. The custom officer didn't check our bags. Seems they check it randomly and by appearance. I have prepared the Goods accompaying list but no one checked it. All officers are telling "Welcome to Canada".

The weather is very cold for me though everybody saying that the weather is good now! I will share more experiences later. Still feeling the jet lag. Going to sleep. Bye Bye.
Excellent experience. I wish everyone of us would have the same hospitality in their every step to Canada.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
nijhumprohor said:
Dear Rupa Apa,
I am a silent reader of this forum from long days. I saw most of the people happiness, sorrow, problem and lot other emotional act here and really feel that how this forum make the individual person together through this forum. Anyway, i was applied for Canada in 2010 (Can't mention the month accurately). I got MMR on July,2012 by courier and completed the MMR on 21st July, 2012 and MMR was received to the Manila on 23rd/24th July. I had sent my landing fees with other documents on 4th August,2012 and Singapore office received it on 7th August,2012 by "BRYCE"(May be the received person name.). Singapore VISA office had en-cash my landing fees on August (Can't remember the date).
In the MMR my Children name was printed wrong which was not according to the passport and birth certificate and i sent an application to Singapore office as a notification of the mistakes. I sent several mail to Singapore VISA office for the status of my application and after a long days they replied of my mail which is as below:
"Medical for Ishal Alishba is still outstanding.
We trust this information will be of assistance."
After that i had sent several e-mails to SGVO but couldn't get any reply from them.
Now,, I am feeling hopeless and don't know what should i do to know about the status of my Application,what i will do for my next step.
If you or anyone from the forum could give a proper suggestion what should be my wise step to know my application status and how it could be possible from my end to get the help.
Ramon
See that's the power of the forum.

The problem you faced is very much silly, and few of our friends faced this. The SGVO suggested to go to the medical officer directly with the passports and tell them about the typing mistake. Along with the original medical request forms (picture attached) the medical officer fixed the issue and posted those corrected one to Manila. No one ever required to send a request for a new form to Singapore like you did.

You could have done this long back. Just simply go to the medical centre and convey the typo. They have dealt many cases like yours, just go there and it's done. The rest they will take care.

My room mate Dr. Tariq had medical request with his youngest son's picture wrong. Singapore said just convey this to the physician and they will fix it. Remember the physicians are also working on behalf of CIC.

Do hurry. Best regards

Qtm_Nat

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Spondon said:

Shokor-Alhamdullilah. Advance Congratulation for your happy & successful life

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Spondon said:
Dhaka Airport: The immigration officer was very good in behavior. His aunt came in Toronto few days back. So, he was happy to know that we are also going to Toronto. All other processes was smooth. No one asked for Dollar carrying issue. I took both CAD and USD.Toronto Airport: When we reached there, many flights are landed also. So, lots of people are in the queue but the immigration officers are very fast and friendly. I have to declare that I am bringing more than 10K CAD. They give me another form for that but not checked the dollar. All other processes are smooth. Our luck was good. The custom officer didn't check our bags. Seems they check it randomly and by appearance. I have prepared the Goods accompaying list but no one checked it. All officers are telling "Welcome to Canada".
Bhai, what was the fare?
How long was the transit time in Karachi?
I know they are supposed to provide accommodation at outside hotel. Was it so?
Share some more, in time, and mean while;

take rest,
All the best.........

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Spondon said:

Thanks for sharing experience, wish you all the best for new life.

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
1ta somossay porsi vai...

amar wife-er passport banaite dibo. but atka porsi permanent address niya. amar r wife-er permanent address jodi different hoy taile ki kono problem hobe??

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
ddev said:
1ta somossay porsi vai...

amar wife-er passport banaite dibo. but atka porsi permanent address niya. amar r wife-er permanent address jodi different hoy taile ki kono problem hobe??
Permanent address to usually alada e hoy ,present address usally ak hoy tar por o presnt address o alada hote pare ,problem ki.Dhoren presently apni dhaky job koren ar vabi Chittagong a job kore then?

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spondon said:

* Question 1: Apnake Dhaka exit korar agge kono Government office theke permission nite hoisilo for leaving Bangladesh as a Permanent Resident ? Bangladesh Immigration Police ki ey bepar niye jhamela kore by saying "Apni ki omuk montranaloy-er permission nisen, Bangladesh tyag korar agge ?"

* Question 2: Pakistan-er transit-e, did you have to cross Immigration like Singapore? Jemon Singapore diye transit korte gele, earlier you had to cross Immigration. Pakistan-er system ta ki ?

* Question 3: Pakistan authorities-ra ki Passport-e kono seal diye like "Arrival" / "Departure", jodi-o apni transit passenger chilen ?

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
Spondon said:

congratulation....

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Congratulations...........

hoquejamal said:
VFS theke mail ashche.

You can now collect your processed visa application ref no. DHAK/xxx from Canada Visa application centre from 1500hrs to 1700hrs from Sunday to Thursday. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

amar ar amar spouse er passport collect korte ki 2 jon kei jete hobe naki jekhono 1 jon geleo hobe?
aj theke 3 diner hortal. hortal e ki jabo?

doa koren vai