15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with original documents
File Transfer...
IP since 28-02-2012
Med's Request
Issue 15-11-2012 and received 26-11-2012
Med's Done....
Done 01-12-2012, Delivered to Manila 04-12-2012, RPRF & PNW dellivered to SVO 28-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request 14-02-2013, received 26-02-2013, PP recvd by VFS 28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013, released to VFS 10-04-2013, delivered me 15-04-2013
LANDED..........
7 June 2013
casayed said:
If you got any bangla version u can translate it and do notary ,I have done this
I had done this first time. But my consultant had rejected and advised to get both Nikahnama and Marriage Certificate from Kazi Office. May be in your case it is different. But we should always try to remain in safeside.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
palash17 said:
I had done this first time. But my consultant had rejected and advised to get both Nikahnama and Marriage Certificate from Kazi Office. May be in your case it is different. But we should always try to remain in safeside.
Yes I agree, why taking a chance? Better do it properly, if situation permits.

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
palash17 said:
For my case I collected the english marriage ctfkt from Kazi office. Later I translated Nikahnama to English and notarized it. And definitely I sent of copy of this translated and notarized copy to my Kazi office, so that any query comes it may support. If you all do from Kazi office then it is easier.

/Talk

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
I am planning to fly with in three months my four member family with two kids. I like take good early preparation to adapt with new environment promptly. So, what kind of skill ness should I acquire before move? Moreover, what kind of house hold items,cloths,food etc. can I bring Canada in order to save my money initial few months. Any others information or guide; please put the forum.

safor,76

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:
Dear Forum Mates,
Just a query regarding availing visa in person from Singapore:
Can someone submit any friends' passports (with consent letters stating reasons, like we do at VFS, for deposition and collection) along his passports?
(For example I am submitting my friends 04 passports along with my 04 passports).
If that would have been possible, situation might be bit relaxing for lots of us, (you know, the long 1 months waiting and VFS's processing fee 14,000 Taka)
Is there any restrictions from SVO? Your expert advises are required.

Regards
Apni hoyto submit korte parben. But ferot paben na.

On the 4th day, when they are supposed to return it to you, they are only going to return the passports of your family to you. Singapore will not provide you your friend's family's passports. But, you can certainly get your family members passport back.

To be on the safe-side, please ask Singapore by electronic system about this matter & then decide what you are going to do.

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
mhasanrana said:
dear forum mates I have a good news to share to all. I have receved my immigrant visa with copr today. a long 3 years waiting period gets end with all of your blessing. I'm glade to every senior forum members who helped me a lot to reached my destinasion. please pray for us for rest of my journey gets smooth and safe. I also pray for those people who is still waiting for md order ppr or gets visa stamped.
Congratulation

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
palash17 said:
Nikah nama is the one what they look for,one of the forum member got gcms where he found they will ask him for Nikahnama though he submitted marriage certificate,but any one can submit both,but NIKAH NAMA is the important one,and they accept translated notarized copy if it is not in English or french

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
fahima said:
I am planning to fly with in three months my four member family with two kids. I like take good early preparation to adapt with new environment promptly. So, what kind of skill ness should I acquire before move? Moreover, what kind of house hold items,cloths,food etc. can I bring Canada in order to save my money initial few months. Any others information or guide; please put the forum.
safor,76
Dear Fahima, we have shared so many issues over the forum, it might be too difficult to summarise, the best way might be just to start reading the previous posts. If you do have any particular issue, you post we can share.

- One thing I believe you must do is to develop your driving skill. Have your international driving licence,
- Get all your family members dental treatment as much as complete. One simple light cure filling will cost 200 cad min. Root canal and crown 400-500 CAD.
- Get everyone's eye power checked (including kids) and get extra pairs of glasses,
- get all the vaccines done for your kids and retain the records, it's required for school admission,
- Get transcript copies sealed from your institution for admission purposes (3/4 copies)
- Electronics was never recommended in any of the posts, except laptop, camera etc.
- For households it widely depends, warm clothes were not recommended in vast quantity, just few. but lots of leg-ins and high neck inners were recommended. Expensive snow boots were not recommended to carry along. The sole will go off in extreme temp.
- Have your hard drive full of latest movies, songs and softwares you require, never on DVD's,

These are few to share, but get attached with this fantastic forum. We have regular updates, debates, get togethers, join and treat us, we won't mind ;D. Salam

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While landing in Canada as Permanent Resident, can I take Software/Movies in DVD ?

Software = Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Office 2010 / Adobe Acrobat / Photoshop
Movies = English / Hindi / Bangla

Software/Movies in DVDs available in Bangladesh are all pirated.
Question-1: While landing if I take these DVDs in my luggage, will there be any problem ?
Question-2: Should I copy all these DVDs in an external hard-disk ? Will the external hard-disk be checked by Canadian Customs ?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
A. Khan said:
While landing in Canada as Permanent Resident, can I take Software/Movies in DVD ?
Software = Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Office 2010 / Adobe Acrobat / Photoshop
Movies = English / Hindi / Bangla
Software/Movies in DVDs available in Bangladesh are all pirated.
Question-1: While landing if I take these DVDs in my luggage, will there be any problem ?
Question-2: Should I copy all these DVDs in an external hard-disk ? Will the external hard-disk be checked by Canadian Customs ?
It's not a problem, the problem is if you install any software with internet connection over there, it might send report and you wont be able to activate anymore from that particular IP adress. I got caught with AutoDesk while installing in my Laptop 3 years back at UK :p.

My terra bite hard drive has more than 2,500 HD movies, Just browse clickbd and they have many offers, if you buy any hard drive, you get hard drivefull HD movies, songs for free. Go Digital Bangladesh, ;D actually no one checks your Dvd's or hard drive or anything, it's just simply convenient.

Cheers mate.

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dear all,

just check my ecas , the magical line of "medical result has been received" added , mashallah . Now please pray for us to get our PPR

canadal0ve

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

just check my ecas , the magical line of "medical result has been received" added , mashallah . Now please pray for us to get our PPR

canadal0ve
Oh!!!
Now the final stage.

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

canadal0ve
congrats apa. hope u'll get ur ppr soon.

rana

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

canadal0ve
Congratulation.

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadal0ve said:
Dear all,

canadal0ve
Dear Canadal0ve,

Congratulation. If you got transcripts with Medical Request, then keep eye on your email. Furthermore, if, you didn't receive transcripts with MR, then try keep good relation with Postman.

Only God will help us,
Robin