iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Raj_Hoque said:
Dear Forum Mates,

At last all my sorrows just goes away today when I see my lovely son popped out of his mother's womb and cried loudly to let everyone his presence. He born today 25th February at 13:13 PM at Brampton Civic Hospital (William Osler Health Center)...I was there with my wife this time which I had missed during my daughter's birth. It's amazing feelings to you see your kids coming to this world and cried loudly when you are holding your wife's hand. Both mom and son are doing just fine. They are still at hospital and shall remain untill day after tomorrow. Insallah we will bring my Son at home day after tomorrow...I named him Naif....Please pray for his well being as well as his mom's.

Thanks a lot to all the members who has really supported me before I came to Canada with lots of info how to have the baby safely land in this world. Really my joy knows no bound today....
Many congrats brother!!

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Dear Forum Mates,

At last all my sorrows just goes away today when I see my lovely son popped out of his mother's womb and cried loudly to let everyone his presence. He born today 25th February at 13:13 PM at Brampton Civic Hospital (William Osler Health Center)...I was there with my wife this time which I had missed during my daughter's birth. It's amazing feelings to you see your kids coming to this world and cried loudly when you are holding your wife's hand. Both mom and son are doing just fine. They are still at hospital and shall remain untill day after tomorrow. Insallah we will bring my Son at home day after tomorrow...I named him Naif....Please pray for his well being as well as his mom's.

Thanks a lot to all the members who has really supported me before I came to Canada with lots of info how to have the baby safely land in this world. Really my joy knows no bound today....
Congratulations...

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Dear Forum Mates,

Speatchless .... Alhadulillah .... May Allah bless all of you......(Amin)

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to those who got their Visa, PPR, recently ...

Cost of Living

Here are some typical costs for items and services in Canada. Please note all figures are in Canadian funds. You can find a currency converter here.

Rent - Bachelor Apartment (one room apartment, one month, large city) $700 - $1,100
Rent - Bachelor Apartment (one room apartment, one month, small city/town) $500 - $700
Utilities (one month) $20 - $30
Phone (one month not including long distance) $20 - $40
Cell Phone Package (one month) $40
Cable Television (one month) $25 - $50
Internet Connection (high speed, one month) $40
Groceries for One Person (one month) $200 - $300
One Dozen Eggs $2 - $3
Bag of Rice (2 kg) $2 - $6
Bus Fare One Way (local) $2.25
Local Telephone Call $0.25
Fast Food Meal (hamburger, soft drink, french fries) $4 - $6 per person
Average Restaurant Meal $10 - $25 per person
Coffee from Specialty Coffee Shop $1.70
Admission to Nightclub $0 - $15
Gas/Petrol $1.15 - $1.50 per litre
Movie $11.50 - $13
Pair of Jeans $40 - $80
Pair of Running Shoes $60 - $200
Return flight from Vancouver to Toronto $300 - $1,200
Letter within Canada $0.50
International Postage (letter) $1.45

http://www.studyincanada.com/English/canada/cost.asp?Preference=canada

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Colors said:

Cost of Living

Here are some typical costs for items and services in Canada. Please note all figures are in Canadian funds. You can find a currency converter here.

Rent - Bachelor Apartment (one room apartment, one month, large city) $700 - $1,100
Rent - Bachelor Apartment (one room apartment, one month, small city/town) $500 - $700
One Dozen Eggs $2 - $3
Movie $11.50 - $13
Pair of Jeans $40 - $80

Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leo12 said:
Speatchless .... Alhadulillah .... May Allah bless all of you......(Amin)
Leo12 How are you?
Haven't heard from for a long? Any Updates? Waiting for some Good news
Take Care

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview process
Arrive ready for two interviews

When you arrive in Canada, you will have to go through two screening interviews. If all of your documents are available and in order, your interviews should be over quickly.

First interview—official documents

An officer from the Canada Border Service Agency will greet you. The officer will ask to see your visa and travel documents and check to make sure that you and any family members traveling with you have the proper travel documents. The officer will find out about your health and will ask you questions similar to those on the immigrant application form.

Be prepared to answer these questions:

Are you traveling with your family?
Have you been convicted of a serious crime in your home country?
How long do you plan to stay in Canada?
How much money do you have with you?
Are you healthy?
Have you been to Canada before? Were you required to leave?
After you complete your first interview, you will meet with another officer from the Canada Border Services Agency. This officer will check the items you are bringing with you. At some ports of entry you will work with the same officer twice.

Second interview—personal goods

The second interview is for you to declare what you are bringing with you into Canada.

The officer will ask to see your declaration card. You must tell the officer you have arrived in Canada to immigrate. At this point the officer may direct you to another area for the customs procedure.

You must give the officer the list of the items you are bringing with you and a list of the items that will be arriving later. The officer will go through both lists with you and may ask questions about some of the items. The officer may also inspect your luggage.

Be prepared to answer these questions:

What are you bringing with you to Canada?
Do you have any live animals or plants with you?
Do you have any firearms, ammunition or fireworks with you?
Do you have any meat or dairy products with you?
Do you have any fresh fruits or vegetables with you?
Do you have any items from endangered species?
Do not give false answers

You must answer all of the questions truthfully. It is a serious offence to make a false statement. If you make a false statement you may not be allowed to stay in Canada. If you are well prepared and you have no items that are not allowed in Canada, the process will go quickly.

If there are no difficulties, the officer will sign your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and authorize your entry into Canada as a permanent resident.

Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Types of rental units
Renters in Ontario can choose from many different types of rental units:

Apartment (suite, flat) - Includes 1 bedroom or more, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. A "bachelor" apartment or "studio" is 1 room with a kitchen area and a bathroom. A "junior" 1-bedroom apartment has 1 small bedroom that opens to another room.
Apartments may be in a building or a house. Apartment buildings are high rise (6-30 storey with an elevator) or low rise (fewer than 6 storey with no elevator). Apartments are owned by a landlord and are rented to tenants.
Condominium (condo) - A type of home ownership where you buy a unit in an apartment building or townhouse complex, but do not own the land. Each condominium owner pays their own mortgage, taxes, utilities and a monthly fee towards property maintenance. Sometimes, you can rent condos from the owner.
Duplex - A house that is divided into 2 separate apartments, one on top of another. The owner of a duplex may live in one apartment and rent the other or rent both apartments to tenants.
Detached house - A single house that is owned by 1 or more persons. Owners may rent out rooms or the whole house.
Semi-detached house - A single house that is joined to another house with a common wall. The houses are beside each other and attached.
Townhouse - A small house that is joined to a row of other small houses. Townhouses can be bought or rented.
Room - A room in an apartment or house that is rented out. If the tenant shares the kitchen, bathroom and living room with other tenants, this type of housing is called "shared accommodation." "Room and board" means that meals are included.
Who's Who
When you rent any of these types of housing, you are a tenant. The owner of the rental unit is the landlord. A landlord may be an individual or a company. In large buildings, the landlord often hires a superintendent (sometimes called a "super") to rent out the units and take care of the building.

What is a lease?
A lease is a contract between a tenant and a landlord for renting property. It outlines the responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord, any restrictions on the use of the rented property and the rental price. Leases are usually for a period of 1 year.

You can also rent property month-to-month without a written lease agreement. Landlords prefer that tenants sign a lease rather than rent month-to-month. However, renting month-to-month can be more flexible because you will not be bound to a lease agreement. If you rent month-to-month, you must give your landlord 60 days notice before you move out.

You and your landlord must obey the Residential Tenancies Act whether you rent month-to-month or have signed a lease agreement.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palash17 said:
At last I have got most expecting PPR just now. May be consultant got it by post because it was 14th February when they issued PPR. It has been also confirmed that they have received my transcript. But consultant advises that they will prepare a forwarding and then I will submit passport with Appendix "A" to VFS. I don't know what kind of forwarding they want to give. Consultant also used their contact number besides me in Apendix "A" (Draft).
Congratulations. ......

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Excellent collection
Colors said:

Cost of Living

One Dozen Eggs $2 - $3
Movie $11.50 - $13
Pair of Jeans $40 - $80

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Raj_Hoque said:
Dear Forum Mates,

Lot of congratulations.

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
just received my ppr today through email. thanks to all forum mates to help me a lot to reached close to my dream. i will submit my passport to vfs tomorrow insha allah. please pray for me for rest of journey.

rana

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
mhasanrana said:
just received my ppr today through email. thanks to all forum mates to help me a lot to reached close to my dream. i will submit my passport to vfs tomorrow insha allah. please pray for me for rest of journey.

rana
Wow, you are the lucky one!!

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
mhasanrana said:

rana
Congratulation Mhasanrana. Did you received " Medical Result received" on your ecas? If yes, When?

Newborn