SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Those who are in RBVO stage dont think they are not working on your file.Take my file as example-on 1st November 2012 I got email that I have to prove mu aunt currently is residing in Canada(I was RBVO at this stage).After sending those on 21 st November2012 I found Inprocess status, and 4th december I got MR with PPR,,but my MR issue date was 21st NOV and RPRF request letter issue date was 19th nov, so it is proved
in one day they didnt completed the review,if so they cant issue MR on 21st NOV as I got the inprocess 21st nov

akta kaj ami korsi j apnader che alada silo,seta holo ami january 2012 te PCC ar updated bank statement send korsilam jodio tara chay ni,sejonno amar Medical ar sathe PCC chay ni,amar PCC validity kintu4th january 2012 te sesh hoa gese taw ora ar chay nai(ami visa pechi january 28th)

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
PQR said:
eita bhalo bolsen, ja dekhe tai kinte chay, arey baba notun ekta deshe gie settle hote hobe, bou bachha shathe, jobless, carrying all your savings, joto takai nei........boshe khaile rajar dhon o shesh hoe jay, ar unara kina khabo-kinbo er baire kisu bhabte pare na
Bhai, amar obsta aro kharap! she goes to shopping for entertainment! buy things for joy and i struggle for savings!! I'm still in RBVO but she buy for ca livings and lost!
Pura mainka chipai!!!

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
Planning to Land in April 2013
dhaka121 said:
Get-Together on 8th February 2013
SL Name
1 hhshumon
2 Dhaka121
3 rana22april
4 Indianajones
5 hs602

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky Blue said:
Bhai, amar obsta aro kharap! she goes to shopping for entertainment! buy things for joy and i struggle for savings!! I'm still in RBVO but she buy for ca livings and lost!
Pura mainka chipai!!!
Bhai,
Ek kaj kora jay na? Amader requirements Er ekta list dei, bhabi k kindly ogulo kintu bolen, bolben j "kino dekho ki moja"... When time to lost, ektu awaz diyen amra ashepashe thaklam :)

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Landing experience at Calgary Intl Airport

Hello all, I just landed at Calgary on BD time 5th Feb 3.30 A.M. First of all, I would like to thanks to Almighty Allah for granting me visa at this land of opportunities.I started from Zia intl airport on 3rd Feb.My flight was Emirates.Please make sure that you are carrying the exact or somewhat pretty close to your weight allowance. I dont know about other airlines.But Emirates is very strict with weight allowance. They will charge you for the extra weight of your luggage.When i first enter into Dhk airport please make sure you weight your luggage & if it is ok then just wrap your luggage from the luggage wrapping counter beside gate 1 of Terminal 1.They will charge you 300 tk/bag. Its really worthy enough cause while transferring luggage the airlines used to throw out your luggage. so if it is wrapped then there is less possibility of being theft or lost. After getting boarding pass I went to the immigration.then after finishing that procedure i went to the lounge.Before entering into that lounge, you have to go through a scanning of everything you hold.at this point they may check sometimes your amount of money.Although they didn't check me out.but its done on random basis.But you should be aware before such incident take place. Now a days I heard that they are making queries about the fund you are going with. Again I am saying i have heard those from different guys over there. Sometimes, if they found anyone is carrying more than 5000$ they are taking the rest of the money.I am not sure although!! First I went to dubai but the transit time was very limited. so i didnt get any chances to roam over there. From Dubai, I flew through Airbus A380.!! Phew!! WHat a plane!! It was awesome..after 9 hours journey i reached to Heathrow.i want to mention here that before starting for your landing at Canada just gather some few dollars or pounds for the transit stations. The stop over time was 5 hours at Heathrow. But i couldn't eat anything over there as I didnt have the change. Plus I couldn't find any money exchange to make my 100 dollar note into smaller one. Although money exchange was there but heathrow was so big that i couldnt find the exchange over there. As i was worried about getting lost over there.Then i took Air Canada from heathrow. it was also 9 and half hours journey probably. I want to mention here that just make sure all your boarding passes will remain at same place.Because in every airport they will search for your remain boarding passes.its common everywhere. When I landed at Calgary, the newly landed peoples line wasn't so big.Immigration dept just saw my papers then forwarded me to the CBSA (Canada Border service Agency) for real immigration process. they asked me a lot of questions regarding my aunt staying at canada,my job at BD,my educational background.Then they asked me is my wife is gonna come to the next flight to Calgary..That was just to make you nervous..I humbly told them that i am unmarried so there is no wife is gonna come out from the next flight..Be prepared about your file. you have to sign three places at your respective COPR.Make sure after signing they are giving you the 3RD Part of your COPR..Its really important for your applying SIN,Health Card & other docs.They gave me 2nd page in lieu of 3rd Page.When I went to service Canada for applying SIN Card they told me that immigration dept gave me the wrong page.so i have to hurry again to the airport for getting the right page..Today is my 3rd day at Calgary. After one hour i will go to Service Canada for applying SIN Card. Just pray for me.I bought ChatR Sim card as they wont give you the post untill and unless you do own a credit card. ChatR service is good and its prepaid..Hope the landing story will help you guys to some extent. if any more information is required i will be there to answer your queries..Take care and Pray for me...

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Thanks Ashique vai....
Very helpful post for us.....

ashique_tas said:

Hello all, I just landed at Calgary on BD time 5th Feb 3.30 A.M. First of all, I would like to thanks to Almighty Allah for granting me visa at this land of opportunities.I started from Zia intl airport on 3rd Feb.My flight was Emirates.Please make sure that you are carrying the exact or somewhat pretty close to your weight allowance. I dont know about other airlines.But Emirates is very strict with weight allowance. They will charge you for the extra weight of your luggage.When i first enter into Dhk airport please make sure you weight your luggage & if it is ok then just wrap your luggage from the luggage wrapping counter beside gate 1 of Terminal 1.They will charge you 300 tk/bag. Its really worthy enough cause while transferring luggage the airlines used to throw out your luggage. so if it is wrapped then there is less possibility of being theft or lost. After getting boarding pass I went to the immigration.then after finishing that procedure i went to the lounge.Before entering into that lounge, you have to go through a scanning of everything you hold.at this point they may check sometimes your amount of money.Although they didn't check me out.but its done on random basis.But you should be aware before such incident take place. Now a days I heard that they are making queries about the fund you are going with. Again I am saying i have heard those from different guys over there. Sometimes, if they found anyone is carrying more than 5000$ they are taking the rest of the money.I am not sure although!! First I went to dubai but the transit time was very limited. so i didnt get any chances to roam over there. From Dubai, I flew through Airbus A380.!! Phew!! WHat a plane!! It was awesome..after 9 hours journey i reached to Heathrow.i want to mention here that before starting for your landing at Canada just gather some few dollars or pounds for the transit stations. The stop over time was 5 hours at Heathrow. But i couldn't eat anything over there as I didnt have the change. Plus I couldn't find any money exchange to make my 100 dollar note into smaller one. Although money exchange was there but heathrow was so big that i couldnt find the exchange over there. As i was worried about getting lost over there.Then i took Air Canada from heathrow. it was also 9 and half hours journey probably. I want to mention here that just make sure all your boarding passes will remain at same place.Because in every airport they will search for your remain boarding passes.its common everywhere. When I landed at Calgary, the newly landed peoples line wasn't so big.Immigration dept just saw my papers then forwarded me to the CBSA (Canada Border service Agency) for real immigration process. they asked me a lot of questions regarding my aunt staying at canada,my job at BD,my educational background.Then they asked me is my wife is gonna come to the next flight to Calgary..That was just to make you nervous..I humbly told them that i am unmarried so there is no wife is gonna come out from the next flight..Be prepared about your file. you have to sign three places at your respective COPR.Make sure after signing they are giving you the 3RD Part of your COPR..Its really important for your applying SIN,Health Card & other docs.They gave me 2nd page in lieu of 3rd Page.When I went to service Canada for applying SIN Card they told me that immigration dept gave me the wrong page.so i have to hurry again to the airport for getting the right page..Today is my 3rd day at Calgary. After one hour i will go to Service Canada for applying SIN Card. Just pray for me.I bought ChatR Sim card as they wont give you the post untill and unless you do own a credit card. ChatR service is good and its prepaid..Hope the landing story will help you guys to some extent. if any more information is required i will be there to answer your queries..Take care and Pray for me...

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Sky Blue said:
Pura mainka chipai!!!
Bhai re keu valo nai.

Allah amader sohay houn ameen.

Bhai amader moddehy kono apa nai to?

Regs

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
rana22april said:
Super Like !!!!!!!
Ho re bhai ho.

4 persons ticket is 280,000

1 person is 70,000 so lucky.

Mathar chul pakey nai, lucky

Maramari nai (Like Awami league and BNP)

Strike nai.....................so benefit. Jodio social benefit na, still benefit.

paddma

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
April, 2011
File Transfer...
June, 2011
Med's Request
07 february, 2013
Med's Done....
11 February, 2013
Passport Req..
07 february
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefuly End of August
Dear forum mates,

By the grace of almighty SVGO has resent the medical package by e-mail. Thanks for moral support of the forum friends.

My details:
NOC-2121
Application- March,2011 (MI 2)
In Process-23.10.12
Med and PP request- 01.11.12 (But lost/missed)
Resend- 06.02.13

Paddma

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
Planning to Land in April 2013
ashique_tas said:

Thanks for the post. We will hopefull get more updates in next post ........

yfas

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paddma said:
Dear forum mates,

By the grace of almighty SVGO has resent the medical package by e-mail. Thanks for moral support of the forum friends.

My details:
NOC-2121
Application- March,2011 (MI 2)
In Process-23.10.12
Med and PP request- 01.11.12 (But lost/missed)
Resend- 06.02.13

Paddma

very good news indeed. Thanks almighty

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
ashique_tas said:

congrats!!

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have prepared the list of the goods u may need to take with u for Canada. pls see the list and add more , specially for the guys who landed before requested to add!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bangladeshi-applicants-for-prejune-only-t78691.0.html;new#new

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashique_tas said:

why they asked u so many question and tried to nervous u !!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it same in toronto airport.!!!!!!!

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
ashique_tas said:
Thank you Ashique bhi, for sharing.
Pl. let us know, how many time required in Shahjalal airport of total processing.
When the flight start and when you reached to the airport.
Thanks