25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Dear Raj Bhai,

Congrats on your landing & initial start up process..Bro, I just want to know that, I will be endorsing 2000 USD & along with that i want to carry 8000 CAD.As I know, for outside due to govt restriction more than 5000 USD is not permitted.. What should I do??I am very much tensed..Can immigration dept of BD can hamper while departing??Do they check while boarding on the flight?? I am very much tensed regarding this...

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
ashique_tas said:
Dear Raj Bhai,

Congrats on your landing & initial start up process..Bro, I just want to know that, I will be endorsing 2000 USD & along with that i want to carry 8000 CAD.As I know, for outside due to govt restriction more than 5000 USD is not permitted.. What should I do??I am very much tensed..Can immigration dept of BD can hamper while departing??Do they check while boarding on the flight?? I am very much tensed regarding this...
Just to add with above query... this rules implies that each individual passport holder will be allowed to carry USD 5000 as travel quota for each year. So if we are three member (Spouse with 3 years kid) can we allowed to carry total USD 15,000

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
mzabd said:
Thanks...
First, I ve received it through e-mail...
Second, Medical done at 15th November.... reached probably by 21st Nov and applied at June 2010...
Nice to met u...
Hi Mzabd,

Congratulation on you PPR. What was stated on your Ecas before you received your PPR?

Regards,

Newborn

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ruparupa said:
Congratulations!! Ebar dhundhumar shopping suru kore den! :)
beshi shopping korben na. weight er jhamela and oguli okhane kaje na o lagte pare.

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
Newborn said:
Hi Mzabd,

Congratulation on you PPR. What was stated on your Ecas before you received your PPR?

Regards,

Newborn
Thanx…Newborn
In “e-cas” it was showing “Medical results have been received”…
BR…mzabd

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
Raj_Hoque said:
Thanks Ruparupa and PQR. Ekta kotha marlam ar aita to Quote of the Day hoye gelo dekhi. Ha ha ha...Anyway...was quiet bz last 2 days for arranging treatment for my wife.
I went to a Community Services and seek help from them for the delivery as we won't get our Health Card untill 3 months. It was nice of them that they have offered me to do the all the treatments for my wife with a very nominal amount. They'll cover everything for the delivery of my wife like Doctor's visit, all kinds of tests, hospital cost etc. All I have to pay CAD 150 and if extra any amount comes I can pay installments as low as CAD 5 per month ;D
So today I have taken my wife again there and they did lot of tests again and they are really good...we spent 2 hours with 2 different General Practitioners...
Also have open our account from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). In my account there are 3 categories - One for Chequing account, Savings account and US Account (As I have deposit US dollars in my account and they will be as US dollars untill I want to convert them). We also have applied 2 Credit cards each for myself and wife. First they didn't want to give me as I have no job...but I reiterate to the bank officer "Can you get a Job in just 2 days of Landing?" He said No. Then I said if you can't give i will go to TD Bank as they offered me Credit Cards with account opening. Then the guy applied for our Credit Cards. Again Here "In Canada People Trust what you Declare" ;D

Now 2 bad news. First one: I couldn't renew my Old Canadian License as they said it's been expired for last 8 years and I have to go for Driving tests. But as I had G License earlier so I might get some privilege...I would go for test tomorrow...Please pray for me so that I pass. I'm eagerly willing to drive as I have got car from my friends and it is hard to move without car in areas like Brampton. In Toronto it's ok to move without car as there are buses, trains and subways. IT's snowing again today....
2nd Bad News...Your Child Immunization from BD won't count here during admission to school. So I am taking my daughter to same community services where they will vaccinate her and give her a certificate so that school can admit her on Monday. I also brought her Immunization chart but it's totally worthless for school. But please bring it with you.

3rd Bad thing is I have got a PM from jnathan...Copying it here now...

"You have just been sent a personal message by jnathan on Canada Immigration Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi

You have a Canadian Degree from Canada?
Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend.
Soon you'd find that White collar jobs are for Canadians with Canadian degrees only. People in Toronto wont be given any job no matter how many PHD's they got from outside. No Canadian Degree/Multinational Company experience, no jobs in Toronto. that is the truth. Everyone says the same like you're doing now.
Soon you'd find what life is . something like this :

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1154844--trading-stethoscope-for-broom

www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Immigrants+struggle+to+find+jobs+in+Toronto&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html&ei=7YrkUKnvIanE2gX1wYDwCQ&usg=AFQjCNFTgcDBWcBr38ySau08R_2MSmPyWA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/educated-immigrants-settle-down-surviving-jobs-and-self-employment-canada-18278.html

http://thethunderbird.ca/2009/10/29/well-educated-immigrants-struggle-to-find-good-jobs/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/why-new-canadians-struggle-to-find-jobs/article545197/

http://dontai.com/wp/2012/02/11/employment-discrimination-and-ethnicity-in-toronto-canada/

Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially.
Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."

Now jnathan...I didn't bother to go through your links as they are just piece of Craps. I think I am much more expert and skilled than you are about Canada. I spent 3 years here and many of my friends are working here in IBM, HP, Bell, Rogers, Wind Mobile, RCB Bank, Scotia Bank as System Admin. You said we won't get a white collar job even we have Phd. Let me tell you my Senior brother have done Phd from Waterloo Uni and he is the Director of Operations for Bell Canada and my other few friends are working in IBM as Team leads where 15-20 Canadian WHITE People working Under him. All my friends are Bangladeshi. You are just browsing and collecting some exceptions but come to Canada and explore by yourself. I have known this cases as I have visited their work places.
In Other line you said about me that "Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend." - My Friend Offered me to Stay in his house untill I feel to move somewhere and if not I can stay with as long as I like. He is not even asking a single penny from me. Why? Isn't he should be a poor guy to bear expenses of my family and loan for his house? Then...why he offered me? He works for Canada Post - it's Fed Job and with lot of benefits...but mostly he is a Bangladeshi and we Bangladeshis have big and kind heart to help each others and friends. He works in night shift for us and so that he can take us everywhere in the day time for my wife's treatment untill I get my license back...think what kind of a person he is and he is living in Canada since 1994 (Before you Born ;D)

Now last Part "Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially. Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."
That part makes me laugh...he is my friend who offered me to stay in his house till the day I wish to move. Now tell me how do you know the intention of my friend that he is not telling me the truth? Are you a mind reader. And LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT makes me LOL as I am sure that I'm richer than you and brought enough cash to survive for 2 years without doing anything ;) ...and I planning to setup a Strip Club where you'll be the little PIMP there and get whipped in your Buttocks...(Sorry Forum members--Can't stop saying those words). So Please get yourself kicked out of here or Imagine I'm having someone spanked on your nasty yellow or Indian ASS...
Thank you Raj_hoque.
After long time I could enter here and read this long write up and felt well. I always requested all the Bangladeshi forum members to keep shut of this swine. He was deported from Canada so far I heard about him. So dont care his barking. Let the dog bark. All he needs a harness that can be found to the moderator of this blog. Start reporting to the moderator to put on the harness when is out of control so he behaves as service dog at least.
I just want to add with Raj_Hoque that the brown people are now holding all the big positions here not whites. Specially Indians, Chinese are in the lead. Bangladeshi people are also getting the bit. There are many examples of those which cant be understood by dumb like jnathan whose thinking level is very closed to ground as per his capability. He should not be blamed as its not his fault, "bidhata made him such stupid". We all can pray for him.
One point I like to mention about the vaccination of kids. Its true what Raj has mentioned in his last note. But if you take the vaccination record from the designated MO/ by whom you have undergone the medical test, would help you. I mean, if you have all the vaccination records with you, you just take those to Dr. Wahab or any other designated MO, then he will compile all the records in a single paper which would be effective. I did it for my kids and I suggested for others and they had no problem with this. Hope, it would help you.
Again many good wishes for those who are waiting for decision and heartiest welcome to those who are coming shortly.
I am still here for any help you need. Though I am not regular due to my study and job here, still I am available through PM or email.

BR
Ahsan

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
pr1979 said:
Welcome to this forum. Congratulations !

It is exactly 6weeks after receiving Medical at their end. This is their general timeline. Anyway do you have Additional document requirement with Medical reuest (e.g., Personal Net worth statemnt, IMM form.... etc.)?
Thanx…pr1979
With medical I ve sent the below requirements as per their request:
• Police certificate
• Photograph of me, my wife and daughter
• IMM 5669 and
• Fee (PRPR)
BR…

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
Thanks for your timeline ... is your visa office London ?
No..Its Singapore…
BR…

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
Thanks for your timeline ... is your visa office London ?
No..Its Singapore…
BR…

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
ashique_tas said:
Dear Raj Bhai,

Dear Ashique Bhai,

As per Bangladesh bank rules the entitlement is like below for one calendar year.

US$ 5000/adult
US$ 2500/child

It depends and you can overcome it with your presence of mind. And personally I think it should not be a problem as I am a frequent flier and did not face such problem till now.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahsan1289 said:
Thank you Raj_hoque.
After long time I could enter here and read this long write up and felt well. I always requested all the Bangladeshi forum members to keep shut of this swine. He was deported from Canada so far I heard about him. So dont care his barking. Let the dog bark. All he needs a harness that can be found to the moderator of this blog. Start reporting to the moderator to put on the harness when is out of control so he behaves as service dog at least.
I just want to add with Raj_Hoque that the brown people are now holding all the big positions here not whites. Specially Indians, Chinese are in the lead. Bangladeshi people are also getting the bit. There are many examples of those which cant be understood by dumb like jnathan whose thinking level is very closed to ground as per his capability. He should not be blamed as its not his fault, "bidhata made him such stupid". We all can pray for him.
One point I like to mention about the vaccination of kids. Its true what Raj has mentioned in his last note. But if you take the vaccination record from the designated MO/ by whom you have undergone the medical test, would help you. I mean, if you have all the vaccination records with you, you just take those to Dr. Wahab or any other designated MO, then he will compile all the records in a single paper which would be effective. I did it for my kids and I suggested for others and they had no problem with this. Hope, it would help you.
Again many good wishes for those who are waiting for decision and heartiest welcome to those who are coming shortly.
I am still here for any help you need. Though I am not regular due to my study and job here, still I am available through PM or email.

BR
Ahsan
Thanks for sharing .........

Dec 25, 2012
i need some information about logistics:
sending goods by ships and recieving it after one month from toronto.

what are the packages and price ? any one help or work with the logistics company please help!

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Badal789 said:
beshi shopping korben na. weight er jhamela and oguli okhane kaje na o lagte pare.
right

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mzabd said:
Hello Everyone...
I m new in this forum...however observing it from last few months....I ve just received PPR at 2nd Jan and planning to submit Passport at VFS of Dhaka by 6th Jan...if anyone got any recent experience about submitting passport at VFS..pleas share...thanks
congratz for PPR :)