Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
PQR said:
Quote of the day:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]"In Canada people trust what you declare."[/size][/size] - Raj Hoque
Thanks Ruparupa and PQR. Ekta kotha marlam ar aita to Quote of the Day hoye gelo dekhi. Ha ha ha...Anyway...was quiet bz last 2 days for arranging treatment for my wife.
I went to a Community Services and seek help from them for the delivery as we won't get our Health Card untill 3 months. It was nice of them that they have offered me to do the all the treatments for my wife with a very nominal amount. They'll cover everything for the delivery of my wife like Doctor's visit, all kinds of tests, hospital cost etc. All I have to pay CAD 150 and if extra any amount comes I can pay installments as low as CAD 5 per month ;D
So today I have taken my wife again there and they did lot of tests again and they are really good...we spent 2 hours with 2 different General Practitioners...
Also have open our account from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). In my account there are 3 categories - One for Chequing account, Savings account and US Account (As I have deposit US dollars in my account and they will be as US dollars untill I want to convert them). We also have applied 2 Credit cards each for myself and wife. First they didn't want to give me as I have no job...but I reiterate to the bank officer "Can you get a Job in just 2 days of Landing?" He said No. Then I said if you can't give i will go to TD Bank as they offered me Credit Cards with account opening. Then the guy applied for our Credit Cards. Again Here "In Canada People Trust what you Declare" ;D

Now 2 bad news. First one: I couldn't renew my Old Canadian License as they said it's been expired for last 8 years and I have to go for Driving tests. But as I had G License earlier so I might get some privilege...I would go for test tomorrow...Please pray for me so that I pass. I'm eagerly willing to drive as I have got car from my friends and it is hard to move without car in areas like Brampton. In Toronto it's ok to move without car as there are buses, trains and subways. IT's snowing again today....
2nd Bad News...Your Child Immunization from BD won't count here during admission to school. So I am taking my daughter to same community services where they will vaccinate her and give her a certificate so that school can admit her on Monday. I also brought her Immunization chart but it's totally worthless for school. But please bring it with you.

3rd Bad thing is I have got a PM from jnathan...Copying it here now...

"You have just been sent a personal message by jnathan on Canada Immigration Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi

You have a Canadian Degree from Canada?
Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend.
Soon you'd find that White collar jobs are for Canadians with Canadian degrees only. People in Toronto wont be given any job no matter how many PHD's they got from outside. No Canadian Degree/Multinational Company experience, no jobs in Toronto. that is the truth. Everyone says the same like you're doing now.
Soon you'd find what life is . something like this :

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1154844--trading-stethoscope-for-broom

www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Immigrants+struggle+to+find+jobs+in+Toronto&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html&ei=7YrkUKnvIanE2gX1wYDwCQ&usg=AFQjCNFTgcDBWcBr38ySau08R_2MSmPyWA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/educated-immigrants-settle-down-surviving-jobs-and-self-employment-canada-18278.html

http://thethunderbird.ca/2009/10/29/well-educated-immigrants-struggle-to-find-good-jobs/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/why-new-canadians-struggle-to-find-jobs/article545197/

http://dontai.com/wp/2012/02/11/employment-discrimination-and-ethnicity-in-toronto-canada/

Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially.
Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."

Now jnathan...I didn't bother to go through your links as they are just piece of Craps. I think I am much more expert and skilled than you are about Canada. I spent 3 years here and many of my friends are working here in IBM, HP, Bell, Rogers, Wind Mobile, RCB Bank, Scotia Bank as System Admin. You said we won't get a white collar job even we have Phd. Let me tell you my Senior brother have done Phd from Waterloo Uni and he is the Director of Operations for Bell Canada and my other few friends are working in IBM as Team leads where 15-20 Canadian WHITE People working Under him. All my friends are Bangladeshi. You are just browsing and collecting some exceptions but come to Canada and explore by yourself. I have known this cases as I have visited their work places.
In Other line you said about me that "Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend." - My Friend Offered me to Stay in his house untill I feel to move somewhere and if not I can stay with as long as I like. He is not even asking a single penny from me. Why? Isn't he should be a poor guy to bear expenses of my family and loan for his house? Then...why he offered me? He works for Canada Post - it's Fed Job and with lot of benefits...but mostly he is a Bangladeshi and we Bangladeshis have big and kind heart to help each others and friends. He works in night shift for us and so that he can take us everywhere in the day time for my wife's treatment untill I get my license back...think what kind of a person he is and he is living in Canada since 1994 (Before you Born ;D)

Now last Part "Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially. Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."
That part makes me laugh...he is my friend who offered me to stay in his house till the day I wish to move. Now tell me how do you know the intention of my friend that he is not telling me the truth? Are you a mind reader. And LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT makes me LOL as I am sure that I'm richer than you and brought enough cash to survive for 2 years without doing anything ;) ...and I planning to setup a Strip Club where you'll be the little PIMP there and get whipped in your Buttocks...(Sorry Forum members--Can't stop saying those words). So Please get yourself kicked out of here or Imagine I'm having someone spanked on your nasty yellow or Indian ASS...

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
aazad said:
Raj Bhai,

Pls let me know will I hv to take all the amount that i mentioned as min required fund ( CAD 17,000 apx.) for 3 members at the time of landing... as i hv shown min requirement in FDR no property, no other type of asset in my ownership

if not required cash CAD any better suggestion how to handle the situation
It doesn't matter how much you showed during your file...you better bring as much CAD as possible if you want to settle here because the whole amount would be TAX free.

Also If anyone is Interested on Buying Medical Insurance from BD for 3 months untill you get your Health Card in ON you can Contact Syed Bhai of Sun Life Insurance Canada +1 416 602 1781
I have spoken to him and inform him about this forum members and he said he would do his best to support.

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
aazad said:
Dear Brother,

just to know whether it is possible to buy CAD from money changer without PP endorsement.. had plan to buy 1000 CAD now as rate nd money available

Another is there possibility of fake CAD ? Can u share ur known money changer whom to believe to buy
Matter of concern - "Fake CAD". Someone in this forum also talked about this.

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
Raj_Hoque said:
It doesn't matter how much you showed during your file...you better bring as much CAD as possible if you want to settle here because the whole amount would be TAX free.

Also If anyone is Interested on Buying Medical Insurance from BD for 3 months untill you get your Health Card in ON you can Contact Syed Bhai of Sun Life Insurance Canada +1 416 602 1781
I have spoken to him and inform him about this forum members and he said he would do his best to support.
I think, its good to have a health insurance from BD for 3 months but its not essential. When I came to Canada as a student, I did not apply for health insurance. After coming to Canada, I applied for it. Same done for my wife too. So, dont worry if you enter w/o health insurance. Its fine to have health insurance after coming to Canada.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Thanks Ruparupa and PQR. Ekta kotha marlam ar aita to Quote of the Day hoye gelo dekhi. Ha ha ha...Anyway...was quiet bz last 2 days for arranging treatment for my wife.
I went to a Community Services and seek help from them for the delivery as we won't get our Health Card untill 3 months. It was nice of them that they have offered me to do the all the treatments for my wife with a very nominal amount. They'll cover everything for the delivery of my wife like Doctor's visit, all kinds of tests, hospital cost etc. All I have to pay CAD 150 and if extra any amount comes I can pay installments as low as CAD 5 per month ;D
So today I have taken my wife again there and they did lot of tests again and they are really good...we spent 2 hours with 2 different General Practitioners...
Also have open our account from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). In my account there are 3 categories - One for Chequing account, Savings account and US Account (As I have deposit US dollars in my account and they will be as US dollars untill I want to convert them). We also have applied 2 Credit cards each for myself and wife. First they didn't want to give me as I have no job...but I reiterate to the bank officer "Can you get a Job in just 2 days of Landing?" He said No. Then I said if you can't give i will go to TD Bank as they offered me Credit Cards with account opening. Then the guy applied for our Credit Cards. Again Here "In Canada People Trust what you Declare" ;D

Now 2 bad news. First one: I couldn't renew my Old Canadian License as they said it's been expired for last 8 years and I have to go for Driving tests. But as I had G License earlier so I might get some privilege...I would go for test tomorrow...Please pray for me so that I pass. I'm eagerly willing to drive as I have got car from my friends and it is hard to move without car in areas like Brampton. In Toronto it's ok to move without car as there are buses, trains and subways. IT's snowing again today....
2nd Bad News...Your Child Immunization from BD won't count here during admission to school. So I am taking my daughter to same community services where they will vaccinate her and give her a certificate so that school can admit her on Monday. I also brought her Immunization chart but it's totally worthless for school. But please bring it with you.

3rd Bad thing is I have got a PM from jnathan...Copying it here now...

"You have just been sent a personal message by jnathan on Canada Immigration Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi

You have a Canadian Degree from Canada?
Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend.
Soon you'd find that White collar jobs are for Canadians with Canadian degrees only. People in Toronto wont be given any job no matter how many PHD's they got from outside. No Canadian Degree/Multinational Company experience, no jobs in Toronto. that is the truth. Everyone says the same like you're doing now.
Soon you'd find what life is . something like this :

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1154844--trading-stethoscope-for-broom

www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Immigrants+struggle+to+find+jobs+in+Toronto&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html&ei=7YrkUKnvIanE2gX1wYDwCQ&usg=AFQjCNFTgcDBWcBr38ySau08R_2MSmPyWA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/educated-immigrants-settle-down-surviving-jobs-and-self-employment-canada-18278.html

http://thethunderbird.ca/2009/10/29/well-educated-immigrants-struggle-to-find-good-jobs/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/why-new-canadians-struggle-to-find-jobs/article545197/

http://dontai.com/wp/2012/02/11/employment-discrimination-and-ethnicity-in-toronto-canada/

Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially.
Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."

Now jnathan...I didn't bother to go through your links as they are just piece of Craps. I think I am much more expert and skilled than you are about Canada. I spent 3 years here and many of my friends are working here in IBM, HP, Bell, Rogers, Wind Mobile, RCB Bank, Scotia Bank as System Admin. You said we won't get a white collar job even we have Phd. Let me tell you my Senior brother have done Phd from Waterloo Uni and he is the Director of Operations for Bell Canada and my other few friends are working in IBM as Team leads where 15-20 Canadian WHITE People working Under him. All my friends are Bangladeshi. You are just browsing and collecting some exceptions but come to Canada and explore by yourself. I have known this cases as I have visited their work places.
In Other line you said about me that "Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend." - My Friend Offered me to Stay in his house untill I feel to move somewhere and if not I can stay with as long as I like. He is not even asking a single penny from me. Why? Isn't he should be a poor guy to bear expenses of my family and loan for his house? Then...why he offered me? He works for Canada Post - it's Fed Job and with lot of benefits...but mostly he is a Bangladeshi and we Bangladeshis have big and kind heart to help each others and friends. He works in night shift for us and so that he can take us everywhere in the day time for my wife's treatment untill I get my license back...think what kind of a person he is and he is living in Canada since 1994 (Before you Born ;D)

Now last Part "Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially. Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."
That part makes me laugh...he is my friend who offered me to stay in his house till the day I wish to move. Now tell me how do you know the intention of my friend that he is not telling me the truth? Are you a mind reader. And LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT makes me LOL as I am sure that I'm richer than you and brought enough cash to survive for 2 years without doing anything ;) ...and I planning to setup a Strip Club where you'll be the little PIMP there and get whipped in your Buttocks...(Sorry Forum members--Can't stop saying those words). So Please get yourself kicked out of here or Imagine I'm having someone spanked on your nasty yellow or Indian ASS...
I don't understand whats wrong this Jnathan guy .. How can someone be so shameless .. anyways Thanks so much for sharing good news and bad ones too .. !! Please keep posting . I wish your wife a healthy and easy delivery ! :D

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
Raj_Hoque said:

Dear Raj Bhai,

Thanks for ur information.

For planning purpose, Just want to know if i take only CAD10,000 at the time of landing in place of min req CAD17,000 will authority create problem . . .

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
Hello Everyone…
I m new in this forum…however observing it from last few months….I ve just received PPR at 2nd Jan and planning to submit Passport at VFS of Dhaka by 6th Jan…if anyone got any recent experience about submitting passport at VFS..pleas share…thanks

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzabd said:
Hello Everyone...
I m new in this forum...however observing it from last few months....I ve just received PPR at 2nd Jan and planning to submit Passport at VFS of Dhaka by 6th Jan...if anyone got any recent experience about submitting passport at VFS..pleas share...thanks
Welcome to the forum . Congratulation on receiving PPR . Did you receive your PPR in email or postal mail ? When did you apply and when your medical report reached Manila ?

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
aazad said:
Dear Raj Bhai,

Thanks for ur information.

For planning purpose, Just want to know if i take only CAD10,000 at the time of landing in place of min req CAD17,000 will authority create problem . . .
Nope....

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
Welcome to the forum . Congratulation on receiving PPR . Did you receive your PPR in email or postal mail ? When did you apply and when your medical report reached Manila ?
Thanks…
First, I ve received it through e-mail…
Second, Medical done at 15th November…. reached probably by 21st Nov and applied at June 2010…
Nice to met u…

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
mzabd said:
Thanks...
First, I ve received it through e-mail...
Second, Medical done at 15th November.... reached probably by 21st Nov and applied at June 2010...
Nice to met u...
Well another thing is that I made a query at 1st Dec about my status and in reply of that they sent the PPR at 2nd January…I will be happy if this info help u… thanks

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
mzabd said:
Well another thing is that I made a query at 1st Dec about my status and in reply of that they sent the PPR at 2nd January...I will be happy if this info help u... thanks
Welcome to this forum. Congratulations !

It is exactly 6weeks after receiving Medical at their end. This is their general timeline. Anyway do you have Additional document requirement with Medical reuest (e.g., Personal Net worth statemnt, IMM form.... etc.)?

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Dear Forum Members,

Does anyone know, is it possible to take more than 15000 cad in the airport without permission from Bangladesh Bank??

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzabd said:
Thanks...
First, I ve received it through e-mail...
Second, Medical done at 15th November.... reached probably by 21st Nov and applied at June 2010...
Nice to met u...
Thanks for your timeline ... is your visa office London ?