App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ashikmurshed said:
Dear all,

My CAS showing "Decisions Made". I submitted my Passport to VFS Dhaka on 7th October 2012. VFS still showing my Application is in Process. They received my Passport on 11th October 2012. I am confused whether my CAS "Decision Made" means. Please anyone can explain?
Your passport has been stamped with Maple Leaf. Congrats!!! :) :) :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
shantonu said:
Is there any problem if I submit two different address for police clearance as my wife didn't update her current address in her passport? my police clearance address @ my current address, Banani & My wife's police clearance address @ her permanent address, Gulshan.
One single address is surely better.

GoJaysGo

Jun 21, 2012
Finally, after 36 months from initial applicaton, I got my COPR and Visa!!

PPR came 21 Aug 2012 and PP submitted on 31 Aug 2012, but they suddenly asked for updated SG PCC on 2 Sep 2012, causing another month of delay!

It's understandable as the previous SG PCC was over 2 years old. I just wonder why they didn't request together with MR. I think they only discovered that something was missing during the final check before issuing Visa.

Lesson: they can still ask for documents even after PPR, so beware!

App Date: Nov 2009
IP with date: Sep 2010
Med Done: 11 Jul 2012
PPR: 21 Aug 2012
Visa: 26 Oct 2012 (called me to collect on 29 Oct, Ecas changed to "Decision Made" on 30 Oct, no "medical received" shown till now)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Colors said:
Moving to Canada Checklist

1. Make sure you have all the essential paperwork for you and your family: Canadian immigrant visa or confirmation of permanent residence, valid passport, and a list of all the goods that you will be importing to Canada.

2. Gather your family's important documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificate, divorce papers, medical reports, school diplomas and degrees, college transcripts, etc.

3. Consider bringing in a copy of your credit report from your home country (if available) or bank reference letter. Although the credit history is not transferrable to Canada, this record will be helpful.

4. If you have a history of safe driving, ask for a letter of reference or history from your insurance company.
Find out as much as you can about the Canadian standards required to practice your profession and how to get your foreign credentials recognized.

5. Medical coverage: There may be a waiting period before you qualify for medical insurance. This will depend on the province in which you plan to take up residence. You may want to consider arranging for a private medical insurance for your family before you land in Canada.

6. Find out what you need to do to import your pets into Canada, and get their vaccines up to date.

7. Plan your monthly budget for living in Canada. Save enough money to cover living expenses for at least 6 months.

8. Open a Canadian bank account. Exchange some money for your arrival to Canada. Purchase traveler's cheques or transfer your money beforehand.

9. Make sure you will have clothing that is appropriate for the time of the year and the region you are moving to. Find out more about the weather in Canada
Good one! +1

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
Dear members,
i am living in dubai and my husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountnt no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the case history report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member, we got our report in 32 days . unfortunately our report mentioned that a letter was dispatched for requesting of additional doc. but we never recieved it and refusal letter has been dispatched in 2011. even that we have not recieved it.

get your case history God forbid you dont get the same fate as i did. the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help
sadaf

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
BAD news indeed ~ Pre Feb 2008 cases fees are going to be returned:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442C.asp

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
sadafali said:
Dear members,
i am living in dubai and my husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountnt no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the case history report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member, we got our report in 32 days . unfortunately our report mentioned that a letter was dispatched for requesting of additional doc. but we never recieved it and refusal letter has been dispatched in 2011. even that we have not recieved it.

get your case history God forbid you dont get the same fate as i did. the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help
sadaf
This is an advertisement. Yesterday she made 10 posts in different threads, claiming living in Pakistan and Dubai.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Colors said:
Thanks dear...please keep MR & PPR waiting personel in your prayer...
Surely I DO! :)

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Any MR news after Eid Vacation ?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
smiling_face said:
BAD news indeed ~ Pre Feb 2008 cases fees are going to be returned:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442C.asp
This is old news. Part quoting ``If you applied before February 27, 2008, and have not heard from CIC about whether a decision based on FSW program selection criteria (*see below) was made on your application, you may be affected by this new law.``

Better not to send filled forms to them. Just wait as we are waiting for last some years.

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
Can any body tell, if Dr. Wahab found any minor problem in Med Exam, are they let client know or sent to Manilla directly.
Ami 19th July med exam koresi.

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
beximco said:
Any MR news after Eid Vacation ?
mr beximco,

no news after eid vacation in my knowledge; might start MR raining from dec 2012.

tc & good luck.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ferdous said:
mr beximco,

no news after eid vacation in my knowledge; might start MR raining from dec 2012.

tc & good luck.
Hope MR sending will continue. However, all VOs are instructed to enter data manually for backlog applicants. If all the available resources are busy of doing so then little chance to get MR during Nov. But sure which were processed before will get. During Dec on wards new MRs will certainly start coming.

Rashed202

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
Nomination.....
04-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
In process 30th March, 2012
Med's Request
MR sent from SVO on 15th Oct,12 and received 21st Oct,12
Med's Done....
23- 10- 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR request with MR, PP submit on 11-11-2012 to VFS
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec, 2012 and Passport released from SVO on 17th Dec, 12 and Delevary 19th Dec,2012
LANDED..........
9th May, 2013 by Emirates Air line
hasan_bd said:
Dear Rashed202/All Seniors,

I am also in same situation due to join a preschedule tranning i can't be able to submit my passport by 60 days then what can i do?

Pls. suggest me.

Hasan
You have to inform them if you can not submit your PP with 60 days