NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
pr1979 said:
It's amazing!! I have deposited PCC fees at sonali Bank, farmgate, - collected Passports from Passport office, which was there for renewal, - went to DMP commissioner office - wrote application for PCC, submit with copy of passport (attestation not required -shown them the original), payment challan. All took me only 3hrs. It was possible, due to eid vacation. Thanks again mthjay
Is it all or still you need to submit it to CTSB for "Countersigned" and then attested from foreign ministry?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Eid Mubarak to all the members of the forum...[/size][/size][/size]

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Zihobar said:
Is it all or still you need to submit it to CTSB for "Countersigned" and then attested from foreign ministry?
Yes it is. But i don't need to do anything. The DMP commissioner office will complete all these and hand over to us.

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Hello my Bangladeshi friends,

I'm from srilanka and pardon me for being in your space; I just want to clarify few facts , from you guys about OB442(pre - Feb. 2008 applicants) issue.
is there any body who was asked to do medicals & pay landing fees prior to march 29 2012 and still being effected by the OB442 ?
I'm just curious, the fact that quite number of applicants from Colombo have been unfairly penalized(our files have been suspended, officially informed) wonder is it same for the Bangladeshi nationals ?
Please share if you have any information.

Good luck to you all.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Eid Mubarak to all the members of the forum...[/size][/size][/size]

Statement — Minister Kenney issues statement to recognize Eid-al-Adha

Ottawa, October 25, 2012 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement to recognize Eid-al-Adha:

Today at sundown marks the beginning of Eid-al-Adha, one of the most important holidays for Muslims around the world. Also known as the Feast of the Sacrifice or Greater Eid, Eid-al-Adha is one of two Eids in the Islamic calendar. It follows Eid-al-Fitr, the Festival of the Breaking of the Fast, which follows the Month of Ramadan.

Eid-al-Adha marks the conclusion of the Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca. Every year, millions of Muslims from around the world gather in the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. All able-bodied Muslims who can afford to do so are expected to perform the pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime.

In Canada and around the world, many Muslims who are not performing the Hajj will attend congregational prayers in the morning. They will celebrate the following three days by making charitable donations, visiting friends and family, and enjoying festive meals. Children look forward to this holiday because they will often receive gifts.

Eid-al-Adha provides an opportune time for all Canadians to reflect on the many significant contributions that the Muslim community has made to Canada.

As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I encourage all Canadians to learn more about Islam. I also want to take this opportunity to extend my best wishes for a happy Eid-al-Adha to all Canadian Muslims.

Eid Mubarak.

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
smiling_face said:
What else you need??? It has already been answered....

CONGRATS!!!

The updated documents/forms need to be sent to:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA, SINGAPORE

P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645
FAX: (65) 6854-5874

You need not to bother with the medical documents. DMP will send the documents directly to the right destination (Makati City, Manila, Philippine).

Please read carefully the letter and instruction in the form IMM 5669. It is clearly written that this form need to be filled up for the children aged 18 years or more. So, you DO NOT need to submit it for an infant.

If the 'personal history' exceeds 5 rows, you can use blank page (as attachment) at the end to accommodate the continuing/remaining information. Please make sure that you are writing the 'name of the applicant/spouse' on the top of the attachment and also mention the 'question number' you are answering.

N.B. When you will send the RPRF, please write Principal Applicant's name and File Number on the back of the Bank Draft. Many people forget doing so.

Hope this will help!
Thanks a lot...& keeeep smile ;D

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
smiling_face said:
Do I need my child's police clearance ?? - PCC is needed for the people aged 18 or above.
Do I sent all supporting docs. with IMM schedule ?? - What documents you are meaning? NOT required to send anything what they have not asked for.
If I update my passport to machine readable from manual then what to do or is it risky ?? - First of all, no risk is there. Because, the old passport number will be mentioned in the new one. I have seen many people had taken their MRP after medical but before getting the PPR. In that case, it is fine just to send them a notification of passport change and the copy of new passport.

Hope this will address your concern!
Thanks Bhai

## I have transferred from Finance to Consumer Sales & service and changed my Job. Do I send transfer letter & new job appointment letter ?!?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
shantonu said:
Thanks Bhai

## I have transferred from Finance to Consumer Sales & service and changed my Job. Do I send transfer letter & new job appointment letter ?!?
keep it simple.......just send only the docs they have asked for. You're file has already been finalized. Sending infos regarding your new job/department will be redundant.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
pr1979 said:
Yes it is. But i don't need to do anything. The DMP commissioner office will complete all these and hand over to us.
their service is really good :)
they've recently added home delivery which costs extra 20 taka

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Zihobar said:
that is all :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hasan_bd said:
Dear Rashed202/All Seniors,

I am also in same situation due to join a preschedule tranning i can't be able to submit my passport by 60 days then what can i do?

Pls. suggest me.

Hasan
if canada is not your 1st priority and you intend to land at a later time, then you can let them know your situation by email/csi.
your training is in another country, right?

but since you'll finally move to canada, will this training add any value to your career, well it might.......you know it better.
But i think at this final stage, making delay from your end will bottleneck the process

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Colors said:
Statement — Minister Kenney issues statement to recognize Eid-al-Adha

Ottawa, October 25, 2012 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement to recognize Eid-al-Adha:

Today at sundown marks the beginning of Eid-al-Adha, one of the most important holidays for Muslims around the world. Also known as the Feast of the Sacrifice or Greater Eid, Eid-al-Adha is one of two Eids in the Islamic calendar. It follows Eid-al-Fitr, the Festival of the Breaking of the Fast, which follows the Month of Ramadan.

Eid-al-Adha marks the conclusion of the Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca. Every year, millions of Muslims from around the world gather in the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. All able-bodied Muslims who can afford to do so are expected to perform the pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime.

In Canada and around the world, many Muslims who are not performing the Hajj will attend congregational prayers in the morning. They will celebrate the following three days by making charitable donations, visiting friends and family, and enjoying festive meals. Children look forward to this holiday because they will often receive gifts.

Eid-al-Adha provides an opportune time for all Canadians to reflect on the many significant contributions that the Muslim community has made to Canada.

As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I encourage all Canadians to learn more about Islam. I also want to take this opportunity to extend my best wishes for a happy Eid-al-Adha to all Canadian Muslims.

Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak to all Canadian Muslims

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Colors said:
Eid Mubarak