Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Guys thanks for all the wishes. I have a question, looking for experts attention on this matter.
They have asked me to submit, fee for residentship, medical, police clearence, bank statement, recent photos, and background/declaration form to be filled again and send back. Thy have also mentioned that my interview has been waived (thanks god)
Question is, i have submitted fbi clearence as my spouse has studied in usa, given them indian police clearnce, as i have studied there and bangladeshi police clearence, as we stay here. Since the submission of application, we have not stayed in usa or in india more then a month. Do i still need to send em those docs.
Usa wont be tough, but india will take huge time as we have only 60days to submit all docs. on their reqirwments, they have mentioned, these clearence are reqired,if we have stayed more then 6months.
Plz enlighten me with your knowledge.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skillpharma said:
Dear all, i have applied after 1 july 2011. Application received 25 july 2011. They started processing my application on March 27 , 2012. My friend applied 1 month later and she got MR. So i submit a enquiry to visa office. They replied as my application is processed umder MI1 due to application received between 2008 and 2010 june. I am very unhappy about their mistake because my applicatipn will be prpcessed umder MI3 as my application was received on july 25, 2011.again i have
Sent them data about my application received date with informing them my application received date
Dear Skillpharma, U r requested to join our MI-3 thread. So that we can share our thoughts................

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.1275.html

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skillpharma said:
Dear all, i have applied after 1 july 2011. Application received 25 july 2011. They started processing my application on March 27 , 2012. My friend applied 1 month later and she got MR. So i submit a enquiry to visa office. They replied as my application is processed umder MI1 due to application received between 2008 and 2010 june. I am very unhappy about their mistake because my applicatipn will be prpcessed umder MI3 as my application was received on july 25, 2011.again i have
Sent them data about my application received date with informing them my application received date
Dear Skillpharma, Dont worry. SGVO just made a mistake. If u look at Mi-3 list then u will not be so worry. BDpharmacist &Bdimmigrants r waiting for MR from the first like u. So dont worry. Just wait & follow Moyrzg, Bdpharmacist, Bdimmigrants & Newborn's status from Mi-3 thread. Willing your best........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.1275.html

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
I made a mistake sending CSI, wrongly chosen application type as "Parmanent residence in canada" instead of "Worker". That's why i think my CSI still not replied, since it has been 9 days passed. What do you suggest, Should i send a new CSI? Appreciate your early advise.

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
29/03/2011, 2nd AOR Received. : 24/04/2011
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
Khan14 said:
Guys thanks for all the wishes. I have a question, looking for experts attention on this matter.
They have asked me to submit, fee for residentship, medical, police clearence, bank statement, recent photos, and background/declaration form to be filled again and send back. Thy have also mentioned that my interview has been waived (thanks god)
Question is, i have submitted fbi clearence as my spouse has studied in usa, given them indian police clearnce, as i have studied there and bangladeshi police clearence, as we stay here. Since the submission of application, we have not stayed in usa or in india more then a month. Do i still need to send em those docs.
Usa wont be tough, but india will take huge time as we have only 60days to submit all docs. on their reqirwments, they have mentioned, these clearence are reqired,if we have stayed more then 6months.bha
Dear Khan 14 bhai,

last month , my cousin got MR and asked to submit police clearance again with other docs. If they ask you to provide again then no alternative. No doubt, it will give you some pain to collect police clearance for India from BD. My cousin completed her education in India. she applied for police clearance in local Indian embassy. she didn't get any positive response from here. After 15 days, she planned to go India to collect and she did it. it took total 5 working days in India.

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Thanks brother, even one of my friends elder sister got police clearence from bangalore. I dont know, when i wud get my visa for india done, as long holiday has started.

Rose11 said:
Dear Khan 14 bhai,

last month , my cousin got MR and asked to submit police clearance again with other docs. If they ask you to provide again then no alternative. No doubt, it will give you some pain to collect police clearance for India from BD. My cousin completed her education in India. she applied for police clearance in local Indian embassy. she didn't get any positive response from here. After 15 days, she planned to go India to collect and she did it. it took total 5 working days in India.

mahmed

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
01-12-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Khan14 said:
Usa wont be tough, but india will take huge time as we have only 60days to submit all docs. on their reqirwments, they have mentioned, these clearence are reqired,if we have stayed more then 6months.
I guess you will need the PC for Bangladesh only since you are continuing to live here. So far I know, the PC is valid for six months and that is why they are asking for PC again and it means for BD only.
One time PC for other countries is required where you lived once for more than six months.
However, the seniors could say better who have already faced it.
Best of luck.

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
pr1979 said:
I made a mistake sending CSI, wrongly chosen application type as "Parmanent residence in canada" instead of "Worker". That's why i think my CSI still not replied, since it has been 9 days passed. What do you suggest, Should i send a new CSI? Appreciate your early advise.
Sent CSI again, as i have a ground that the last CSI was wrongly made (selecting wrong application type). Don't know whether i m wrong or right. I cannot deserve any reply from wrong CSI. So i had to send it again. No choice ...

Deshii10

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
By the grace of Allah, I received the passport with maple leaf...it was a beautiful service by VFS, it took only 23 days.

Deshii 10

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Khan14 said:

If it happened to my case, I would just send the latest PCC from Bangladesh (if not stayed more than 6 months in any other places).....and would also attach the clearance(s) from USA/India those have been already submitted. I believe they meant a new stay by 'more than 6 months stay'. You can also check with Mr. Qorax - very senior and reliable folk.

Best of luck!

smiling_face :)

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Thanks brother. I think you make some sense there. I will send the bd police clearence and sent the previous fbi and india clearence as ihave not stayed there anymore. Thanks again.

quote author=smiling_face link=topic=19664.msg1826428#msg1826428 date=1350670200]

If it happened to my case, I would just send the latest PCC from Bangladesh (if not stayed more than 6 months in any other places).....and would also attach the clearance(s) from USA/India those have been already submitted. I believe they meant a new stay by 'more than 6 months stay'. You can also check with Mr. Qorax - very senior and reliable folk.

Best of luck!

smiling_face :)

[/quote]

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Deshii10 said:
By the grace of Allah, I received the passport with maple leaf...it was a beautiful service by VFS, it took only 23 days.

Deshii 10
congratzz, when do u plan to move?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
pr1979 said:
Sent CSI again, as i have a ground that the last CSI was wrongly made (selecting wrong application type). Don't know whether i m wrong or right. I cannot deserve any reply from wrong CSI. So i had to send it again. No choice ...
don't worry, wait for their reply and do let us know :)

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello there
my application is in process since 18th september...sgvo has asked additional docus and rprf...my question is i want to male MRP cos all me and my family memebers passport r manual....is there any problem if i now make mrp?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Khan14 said:
They clearly mentioned PCC is required if you stayed in a country for >6months
With your initial application you had submitted 3 PCC for 3 separate countries because you/your spouse stayed in those 3 countries for >6months
After sending those 3 PCC if you stayed in any country for >6months only then you need to submit that country's PCC

Other than that just submit PCC from dhaka, and you need to resubmit it because a PCC is valid for 6 months