App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
fortune2010 said:
Dear all
I am in a pecuiliar problem..let me share and am inviting your opinion...
I shared earlier that SGVO has asked me to send additional documents and bank drafts..which inclueds rprf for me and my wife,,Today i went to scb gulshan,,,they told without medical they cant sanction a bankdraft for RPRF.But SGVO hasn't ask to do medical accordingly they dint send any medical related papers..again they sent me a letter addressing "your right for permanent residence fee is now due..if you dont deposit with 60 days of the date of this letter issued..........."

Now comment plsease

Since this is a very critical issue which needs to be addressed immediately, I don't see any problem if you try calling them. The link below contains the number:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

All the best!

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
rana22april said:
Want to see at least someone getting MR from the "ecas inaccessible group" by next week !
MMH_BD got MR already from this group

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
PQR said:
MMH_BD got MR already from this group
and rashed202 's MR has been issued on 15th Oct, yet to receive from postman (also from this group)

banada

Sep 23, 2011
nivrit said:
Dear members,

I made a CSI last couple of weeks as I changed my passport and missing letters which was sent to me when my profile status started to show "IN PROCESS"

I received a reply message from SGVO today. Actually they were looking for updated docs. So, could you pls inform me what documents do I need to send them.

The letter is as follows:

Dear Sir / Madam,

RE: E0000xxxxx (Bxxxxxxxxx) / glw

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family
- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Anybody knows what is the meaning of glw in this mail?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Following members have Ecas inaccessible:

1. PQR (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)
2. colors (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)
3. classical_beat (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)
4. rana22april (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)
5. nivrit (lost Ecas but got it back w/o any change)
6. ruparupa (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)
7. falu
8. trust_in_god (MR done in July 2012)
9. sohel4math
10. dhkbdca
11. MMH_BD (MR received on 17th Oct 2012)
12. Rashed202 (MR issued on 15th Oct 2012)

13. Spondon (CSI says 6-9 months medical queue)

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
PQR said:

7. falu
9. sohel4math
10. dhkbdca

congrats to all MR holders. praying for all forum members.

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Dear forum friends, is there any one living in Banani /Gulshan area ? PM me the Postman's mobile number , well if you know it.

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
PQR said:

7. falu
9. sohel4math
10. dhkbdca

Thanx PQR for updating the list !

@ MMH BD and Rashed 202, what about your ecas now ? Is it still inaccessible ? Advance thanks for your reply.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
anwar405z said:
Canada te job pawa nia hai hotasa r comments
Porsi mone hosse survival job Dia e 3 yrs kataite hobe.
Telecom sector e job kemon ase kw ki bolte
Paren.
I am expecting PPR anytime.
you'll get education loan after 1 year which includes living expenses

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi guys,

Continuation of my earlier post related to Canadian CPA Program in the link below, this post will discuss detail about the certification program.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html;msg1822968#msg1822968

Hope this will help......wishing everyone a dignified and prosperous life in Canada!!!

Thank you!

smiling_face :)

Details of the Canadian CPA Certification Program

The CPA certification program will consist of:

• academic prerequisites for admission to the CPA professional education program.
• a graduate level CPA professional education program.
• evaluations, including a common comprehensive final evaluation.
• relevant practical experience.

ACADEMIC PREREQUISITES FOR ADMISSION TO THE CPA PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION PROGRAM

- An undergraduate degree will be required for admission to the new CPA professional education program. The CPA profession will also partner with Canadian colleges and universities to offer non-degree holders the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate degree while obtaining the required prerequisite courses.

- An undergraduate degree will be required for admission to the new CPA professional education program. The CPA profession will also partner with Canadian colleges and
universities to offer non-degree holders the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate degree while obtaining the required prerequisite courses.

- In addition to an undergraduate degree, there will be specific subject area coverage which all candidates will be required to complete. CPA provincial bodies will work directly
with the post-secondary institutions in their provinces to develop specific course requirements.

- Those candidates/students who did not acquire the prerequisite subject area coverage as part of their undergraduate degree (for example, non-Bachelor of Commerce
(Accounting) graduates) will be able to meet this requirement through a new CPA accelerated bridging program, which will be offered by the profession and delivered on a
part-time basis over one year. The requirement could also be met through accredited programs in post-secondary institutions.

- In combination, the prerequisite course requirements and the specific subject area coverage must total at least 120 credit-hours of education.

CPA ACCELERATED BRIDGING PROGRAM

The CPA accelerated bridging program will be an intensive education program aimed at those who have an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than accounting, and lack some or all of the necessary subject matter coverage required for admission to the CPA professional education program. It will be a national program, delivered on a part-time basis over a 12-month period. To ensure maximum flexibility and accessibility, it will be developed using a blended-learning model combining on-line learning, self-study, and classroom learning. The CPA accelerated bridging program will be modularized, to allow candidates to complete only those modules they require. Each module will end with an evaluation; candidates will be permitted to challenge these evaluations if they believe they have the requisite knowledge.

CPA PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION PROGRAM

The CPA professional education program will be built on a new CPA competency map. It will comprise a series of modules that focus primarily on enhancing CPA candidates' ability to apply professional knowledge, and professional values, ethics and attitudes in a professional context. The modules will also include some knowledge acquisition beyond the academic prerequisite level. The program will take candidates two years to complete on a part-time basis as they work at relevant employment.

The Canadian CPA professional education program structure and content will be developed nationally and delivered provincially/regionally.

The modularized program will comprise:

two common core modules: which all CPA candidates must take, focusing on the development of competencies in management accounting and financial reporting, and the
integration of the six core technical competency areas.

two elective modules: which allow CPA candidates to develop deeper skills in their areas of career interest; four electives will be offered: assurance, performance
management, tax and finance. All candidates must choose two. Note: candidates pursuing careers in public accounting must choose assurance and tax.

a capstone integrative module* that focuses on the development of the enabling competencies such as leadership and professional skills and the integration of core
competencies.

a capstone evaluation preparation module* which prepares CPA candidates for the common final evaluation.

*A “capstone” course is a culminating course where students demonstrate all that has been learned over the program of study.

The CPA profession will also develop national accreditation standards for post-secondary institutions interested in offering components of the CPA professional education program. It is expected that full-time, one-year graduate programs will be accredited.

These university programs will be based on learning outcomes substantially equivalent to those of the profession-delivered program.

The Canadian CPA professional education program structure and content will be developed nationally and delivered regionally.

Source: http://cpacanada.ca/certification-program/details-of-the-canadian-cpa-certification-program

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Rose11 said:
Got my GCMS notes today. they called interview to assess my eligibility. concern area is my education. I have completed 4 yrs. bachelors (BBA) and 1 yr Masters (MBA). I claimed 25 points for total 17 yrs. education. but they gave me 22 points. My spouse did 3 yrs bachelors with honors and 2yrs Masters (regular MBA). I claimed 5 points for my spouse, but they gave me 4.

Interesting thing is, CIO gave me full points in both cases. But SGVO reduced the points and called for interview. Both party gave me full points in my Job experience and put positive comments

I have provided my transcript, certificate with my application. i dont know what shoul i do. any one can suggest me, what should i do now?
in general there is nothing to be worried about the interview.
No US visa is issued w/o an interview and i guess if CIC had their immigration visa section here in dhaka then many of us would have to face the interview.
Since u know their concern is your education, so get well prepared to say for yourself on this issue. If there is shortage in points you can go to alliance francaise, learn french there for 6 months, it is possible to get 2/4 extra points from french

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
PQR said:
you'll get education loan after 1 year which includes living expenses
A friend of mine is studying CGA taking Govt loan. He migrated in March'12. @ PQR , could you please double check this matter ?

My another friend who was unemployed few months ago after finishing course on ''Supply Chain Management'' got a job recently. Monthly pay is CAD 2500 (entry level) though its still not in his field of study but he is happy as it is not laborious and survival job.

I had a chit chat with him today morning. He said BD r moto Canada teo reference lage job pete....reference chara survival job peteo kosto hoy !

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
rana22april said:
A friend of mine is studying CGA taking Govt loan. He migrated in March'12. @ PQR , could you please double check this matter ?

My another friend who was unemployed few months ago after finishing course on ''Supply Chain Management'' got a job recently. Monthly pay is CAD 2500 (entry level) though still its is not in his field of study but he is happy as it is not laborious and survival job.

I had a chit chat with him today morning. He said BD r moto Canada teo reference lage job pete....reference chara survival job peteo kosto hoy !
there are few partial loans which can be availed right after getting PR card (other T&C applicable)
but to get the full living package included loan, you'll have to wait one year.
and this loan includes house rent, utility bills, food for entire family, conveyance, buying books, laptop, amusements and off course the tuition fees

Rose11

Aug 27, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/02/2011
AOR Received.
29/03/2011, 2nd AOR Received. : 24/04/2011
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
Dec 2012
PQR said:
in general there is nothing to be worried about the interview.
No US visa is issued w/o an interview and i guess if CIC had their immigration visa section here in dhaka then many of us would have to face the interview.
Since u know their concern is your education, so get well prepared to say for yourself on this issue. If there is shortage in points you can go to alliance francaise, learn french there for 6 months, it is possible to get 2/4 extra points from french
Thanks a lot. Yaa, now its time to get preparation for upcoming event. May Allah bless us !

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Medical received yesterday evening. Finally. It was a long await. Thanks to allah.