not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
This is a generalized auto reply.

GTL said:
Dear Mates,

I sent a CSE on 10/11/12 regarding my application status but they replied it to me.It is not clear to me.

Can anyone explain please what is it?

la version française suit)

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.
We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.
To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.
Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file. If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply within a service standard of 28 days.

Application forms:
All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:
If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS (for temporary resident applications from Bangladesh). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:
Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.
• Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
• MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.singapore.gc.ca" claiming to be www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
• The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.
We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Merci pour votre message au Haut-commissariat du Canada, section : Immigration & visas.
Nous faisons notre possible pour voir à ce que toutes les personnes présantant une demande d'immigration ou de visite au Canada reçoivent un service efficace.
Nous recevons énormément de courriels chaque jour. Quoique nous voudrions y répondre, nous sommes conscients que, pour ce faire, il faudrait puiser dans les ressources consacrées au traitement des demandes de visa.
Afin de réduire au minimum les délais d'attente causés par les nombreuses demandes de renseignements, nous répondons uniquement aux courriels des personnes qui ont déjà présenté une demande, soit :
• de visa de résident permanent (immigration),
• de résident temporaire (visiteur), ou
• de permis de séjour temporaire (travailleur temporaire, étudiant).
Veuillez noter que nous ne pouvons pas accuser réception des documents, changements d'adresse et d'autre renseignements concernant des demandes en cours de traitement. Nous pouvons vous assurer, toutefois, que ceux-ci seront mis au dossier. Si vous nous avez écrit sur l'un des sujets ci-dessous, vous ne recevrez pas d'autre réponse. Dans les autres cas, nous répondrons dans le délai officiel de 28 jours.

Formulaires de demande :
Tous les renseignements concernant comment présenter une demande de visa pour le Canada sont disponibles sur notre site Web ainsi que sur le site Web de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada. Veuillez consulter ces sites Web pour télécharger les trousses de demande tous les types de visas et de permis.

Enquête d'un cas précis :
Si vous nous écrivez au sujet d'une demande dont le délai de traitement n'a pas dépassé nos normes de traitement, vous ne recevrez pas d'autre réponse. Veuillez consulter l'état de la demande du client (demande de résidence permanente) ou le site VFS (disponible en Anglais seulement) (demandes de résidence temporaire en provénance de Bangladesh). Vous pouvez utiliser notre service Web sécuritsé pour nous envoyer des documents additionnels, y compris des fichiers électroniques, des demandes de retrait ou des demandes de traitement urgentes.

Reconsidération des demandes refusées :
Veuillez prendre note que nous ne réexaminons pas les demandes qui ont été refusées. Si vous pensez qu'il y a de nouveaux renseignements non considérés préalablement ou que votre situation a changé depuis le refus de la demande, vous pouvez présenter une nouvelle demande en aquittant de nouveau les droits de traitement. Pour de plus amples renseignements, consulter la publication de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC) « Visa de résident temporaire : Que faire si votre demande est refusée, »

Renseignements générales :
Veuillez consulter les sites Internet suivants pour obtenir des renseignements généraux sur l'immigration, le tourisme ou vivre au Canada.
• Le site Internet de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada présente des renseignements sur les différentes possibilités d'immigration qui vous sont offertes ainsi qu'à votre famille et vous offre un accès aux trousses et aux formulaires de demande.
• www.singapour.gc.ca vous informe sur le processus d'immigration dans notre bureau, sur les délais de traitement, et émet des bulletins d'informations importants.
• Le site Web du gouvernement du Canada présente des renseignements sur la vie et le travail au Canada, sur le système politique du pays et sur ses provinces.
Nous vous encourageons à consulter ces sites Webs pour obtenir toute précisions attendues et des réponse via la foire aux questions.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorité à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas.

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
ruparupa said:
This is a generalized auto reply.
Thanks Ruparupa for your reply. I was quite confused about the reply.

Shahariar_Sumon

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-10-11
Med's Request
10-05-2011
Med's Done....
14-05-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
26-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-12
GTL said:
Thanks Ruparupa for your reply. I was quite confused about the reply.
Yes! This is common reply for all..

Deshii10

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
smiling_face said:
How Much needed to Show at the Airport/POE:

No. of Pax ...........Funds Reqd-CAD
1 ....................... $11,086
2 ....................... $13,801
3 ....................... $16,967
4 ....................... $20,599
5 ....................... $23,364
6 ....................... $26,350
7 or more ........... $29,337

For detail, please take a look on the link below:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39318.0.html

ALL the best!!! :)
Thanks smiling face. many many thanks. :)

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
GTL said:
Dear Mates,

I sent a CSE on 10/11/12 regarding my application status but they replied it to me.It is not clear to me.

Can anyone explain please what is it?

la version française suit)

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

Case status:
If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive.
Don't worry nothing is bad just wait soon get positive reply by cic they are hardly working because FromC-50 to MI-4 After finish then they start MI -5 also its coming new NOC and New Rule so hope we are all gating our Result inshallaha maximum within February.

broken_arrow

Jul 3, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-09-2012
My VFS tracking is showing the below message:

Your Passport Status

Processed Passport received at DHAKA AC on 14/10/2012. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:

Original Invoice cum Receipt
Passport copy

Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).

And I have also received an auto email from VFS :

Dear Applicant, You can now collect your processed visa application ref no. XXXX from Canada Visa application centre from 1500hrs to 1700hrs from Sunday to Thursday. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

I guess, i will get my stamped visa today...please preay for me

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
broken_arrow said:

Your Passport Status

Processed Passport received at DHAKA AC on 14/10/2012. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:

Passport copy

Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).

Dear Applicant, You can now collect your processed visa application ref no. XXXX from Canada Visa application centre from 1500hrs to 1700hrs from Sunday to Thursday. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

Congrats! You will get your passport with your desired Maple Leaf visa.

Rashed202

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
Nomination.....
04-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
In process 30th March, 2012
Med's Request
MR sent from SVO on 15th Oct,12 and received 21st Oct,12
Med's Done....
23- 10- 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR request with MR, PP submit on 11-11-2012 to VFS
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec, 2012 and Passport released from SVO on 17th Dec, 12 and Delevary 19th Dec,2012
LANDED..........
9th May, 2013 by Emirates Air line
broken_arrow said:

Your Passport Status

Passport copy

Congratulation for your Visa. Hope we all will get

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
broken_arrow said:

Your Passport Status

Passport copy

Congrats Broken Arrow!!!
Wishing you all he best.

rgds

Mun

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
broken_arrow said:

Your Passport Status

Passport copy

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhacker

Mar 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
LANDED..........
Hope for 2013
broken_arrow said:

Your Passport Status

Passport copy

CONGRATULATION!!! Plz pray for us. When and where u r planning to land?

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We r planning to land by the end of November,2012.
Please pray fro us. :)
r anyone else planning near soon?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For landing...please make yourself organized :) :D

Day 1: My Landing Experience
Here's an excerpt from a letter I sent to my friend about my landing experience.

ABOUT LANDING

Ok, here are some things to remember when you land. When you go down the escalator from the arrival area to enter immigration area, there are signs pointing to immigrants. You will go through a special corridor on the right side. Don’t worry because there is a greeter there who will keep announcing “New immigrants, this way.” Very organized.

When you enter the special immigration area where you will be interviewed, you will first see the queue entrance where people fall in line. Don’t go there right away. If you look behind the line there is a counter on the left side. That’s the first step. It is the immigration welcome desk. They will give you some pamphlets and do orientation that you probably already know. When I was there they were giving out numbers and taping it to the outside of the passport. There are chairs there, so you can just have your kids sit down with your carry-on luggage while you get oriented. After that counter, they will tell you to get in line.

When you are in line, take out your PASSPORTS, your CPRs and the CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM that they gave you on the plane. (For the customs declaration form, there is a portion that says detach here – Don’t detach it. Basta keep the entire form as-is. The girl beside me detached hers and the officer asked her why she did that. In my mind, I was like, “The form said detach here.” Although, in fairness, the instructions did not state to detach. These guys are very exact.).

Also have ready the print out of the GOODS TO FOLLOW and GOODS WITH ME lists that you prepared. You need 2 sets of that. They didn’t want my goods with me list, but you might as well have it ready just in case.

When I was in line, because the line was so long (took me 1.5 hrs because there were so many people in line), I put my documents back in my envelope. So, when I was called to the counter I didn’t have them out. The officer told me, “You know that you’re supposed to have your documents ready when you get to the counter. You should have done that while you were in line.” But, it wasn’t really negative. Other than that, the questions are very very simple:
Why are you here?
What is your job category?
What is your occupation?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Refused entry?
Are you bringing over 10k w/ you? Yes (GIVE THE EXACT AMOUNT). I bought something on the plane and I was asked to count my money. Good thing I knew exactly how much I spent of my funds so I just subtracted, and I didn’t need to count.
After that, the officer told me to sit down while my papers were prepared for signature.
Then, the officer gives you some reminders about what to do when your goods come in.
After that the officer attaches your CPR to your passport and you are done.

When you exit, you get your bags, unless either one of you has already been asked to do so by the ground staff. In my case, because I was pretty much at the end of the line for immigrant arrivals on my flight, my bags were the only ones left, so they asked me to go out; but, because I was still in line, they had a porter get my bags from the conveyor belt and wait for me to finish. Not bad!

Labels: Federal Skilled Worker, Landing, Vancouver

http://mycanadianimmigration.blogspot.com/

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

One of the first things on my agenda upon landing was getting a mobile phone number.

This was a simple 30 minute job.

I went to Future Shop because it was close to the hotel. At Future Shop, I explained that I had a GSM phone that was an open line, meaning that it was not locked to my previous Philippine mobile operator. I also confirmed that my unit could operate within the band spectrum in use in Canada.

After that, it was a choice of operator. I was offered Chatr, a new operator that offered unlimited Canada incoming and outgoing calls. I didn't choose that because most of my calls would be to the U.S. I also looked at Rogers as an option.

I ended up with Fido $35/mo, which offered 350 minutes, with unlimited evenings (7pm - 7am) and weekends. Evenutally, I added Caller ID for $7/mo and lower U.S. long distance rates for $5/mo.

There are things you have to think about in choosing a plan, as compared to what we are used to in the Philippines are the following:
* Airtime minutes are used up for incoming and outgoing calls outside your unlimited window. In the Philippines, we are used to free incoming calls. Here, you have to consider the time that people call you!
* You pay long distance for calls to the U.S. So, if you are calling a vonage number or a magicjack number, those are long distance, not international.
* You do not pay long distance charges when you have incoming long distance calls.
* Caller ID does not come with your plan automatically. You have to pay for this.
* Voice mail does not come with your plan automatically. This is also an extra service. In the Philippines, we are offered this for free and you only pay when you use it.

Pre-Paid / Pay-As-You-Go Plans are different, as well. In the Philippines, you just load up when you want and your load balance is reduced every time you use your phone. You can actually have a P1 balance on your phone. Here, in Canada, you commit to monthly usage; meaning, your credit card will be charged a monthly rate which is consumed. Then, you add to your load balance when you need more.

Using my international credit card, I was able to get a monthly plan, that even gave me a free touch screen LG quad-band phone (LG GR500FD)! Initially, I used the hotel address as my mailing address. Three days later, after I moved into my apartment (that's another post), I changed my address online.

I'll be editing this to add a comparison chart.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Days 2 and 3: Apartment Hunting and Restaurant Exploring!
Hi friends! I know that I haven't posted in a month. That's because I've been busy busy busy getting things done and adjusting. My apologies. I shall try to update my experience ... so this post is for Day 2 (October 3rd) ... or, I suppose you could consider it my Day 1 since I arrived in the afternoon of the 2nd. Whatever!

Today was dedicated to apartment hunting.

Some background info. My sister and her husband from Las Vegas so generously offered to help me out with my initial move to Vancouver. So, using her miles, they flew to Seattle and rented a van (the van, they paid for!)and drove up to Vancouver. She booked an airport hotel for 4 days/3 nights (also on points). So, by this time, we'd already consumed 1 night and only had 2 more to go.

With no time to accommodate jetlag, she got me out of bed that first full day and told me to get my list together. Before leaving Manila, I had done some research and my immigration services contact at DiverseCITY in Surrey pointed me to a very affordbale month-to-month apartment complex near their office. I also had done some searches on Craigslist and Kijiji beforehand and had some interesting lists. When I arrived, I already had 3 viewings booked. That day, we drove and viewed apartment after apartment. They were all generally the same with 1 bedroom units ranging from 725/mo to 900/mo. Evergreen Apartments in Surrey (the one that DiverseCITY pointed me to) was the only month-to-month on my list. Everyone else wanted a 1-year lease. We kept looking.

In researching Evergreen Apartments, I noticed that it was managed by a property management company called Gateway. So, I went to their website and saw that they had a number of other properties under management all over the Greater Vancouver area, actually, even in other provinces. We listed down everyone that was below $1,000/mo.

We also saw another set of apartments managed by Mainstreet. These were also in Surrey. They were all pretty much the same.

Here's a list of apartments we visited that day and the day after.

Gateway Property Management www.gatewaypm.com - Visit their site for availability and pricing.
Ocean Residences: Ocean Side, Ocean View, Ocean Park

Comments: Beautiful area. This apartment complex has 3 buildings. I think I looked at Ocean Side. It's in Steveston village, which is a tourist spot. You might find it a bit colder through because you're right there near the water. While I thought this was a wonderful apartment, I didn't get it because it is farther from Vancouver, and too remote for my taste, considering I was not planning to buy a car just yet.
Rent: $900/mo for a 1-br

Evergreen Apartments
Location: 10525 150th Street, Surrey, across from Guildford Mall
Manager: Sherry Akers (sakers@hotmail.com) / Maria
Comments: This was the apartment recommended by my contact at immigration services DiverseCITY. They offer a month-to-month arrangement, which is great if you are not sure where you want to live, or where you will get work. Prices are very affordable and it's perfect for the newcomer. Just fill-out the forms, and show proof of funds and you should be on your way. Sherry and Maria of Evergreen were so accommodating. I totally recommend this if you are not sure where you want to live yet.
Rent: $725/mo for 1-br; $850/mo for 2-br

"2121"
Location: Kerrisdale area, W.44th Avenue and West Boulevard, Vancouver
Comments: When we saw the community, this was it! W 41st street reminds me of the Atherton / Palo Alto area from the 80's. A quiet older residential community with small shops and restaurants. This was the absolute last apartment we looked at. In fact, if my sister did not force me to swing around this area on Day 3!, I would have just gone ahead with one of the apartments in Surrey. But, she insisted we try just one in Vancouver. And, when we saw the unit, the decision was made immediately.
Rent: $850/mo for bachelor (studio unit)

Mainstreet Equities www.mainst.biz - Visit their site for availability and pricing.
We were pointed to a Mainstreet property by a property manager one of the other ones we visited because I wanted to explore a pet-friendly apartment building. I don't know what it is, but we visited 3 apartment buildings owned and managed by Mainstreet, and all three managers were Filipina. I cannot tell you how comforting it is to speak to another Pinoy when you come to a far-away place and know no one. So, here are the apartments we went to:

Pacific Park Apartments
Manager: Annabel
Comments: Annabel is very nice. When she found out that I don't know anyone in Vancouver, she very readily said, "Well, now you know me!" She even called me a few days later to check if I was doing alright in my new place ... or maybe she was calling to check why I didn't get the apartment she showed me. Of the Mainstreet apartments, Annabel's units were the nicest. Apparently, they were upgrading and renovating units one at a time, and the one she showed me was just newly renovated. Engineered wood flooring, medium grey painted walls. Nice.
Rent: $687 - 725 / mo for a 1-br

Imperial Parkside
Manager: Ria
Comments: This apartment complex looked larger than the previous one. It is located literally diagonally across the street from Pacific ... perhaps 100 meters away from each other. I felt it was a bit busier in this apartment with a younger and more mixed crowd. Noisier, too.

Hillside Place
Manager: Christine (I'm guessing here, but she was a very charming young lady)
Comments: This is a quiet low-rise apartment complex. Interesting actuallly, since every building is a walk-up with only two apartments on each floor, one on either side of the stairwell. Laundry facilities are in a separate building in the center. Amenities were less (no pool) but overall I felt that this was a small family-oriented community. Not bad really, just that I felt it was too far from transportation.

Independent Owner
Executive Airport Plaza Residences
Comments: I saw this posted on Craigslist. The unit being offered was in the residential tower attached to the hotel. The advantage was that it was fully furnished. I couldn't get it at a more reasonable price, though, so I decided to forego with this unit. The minimum term the owners were willing to accept was 9 months.
Price: $1200/mo for a 1-br

Alright, that's it for this post. My next post will be about considerations in choosing my apartment.