Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who will land soon...
"Record of Landing"

qorax said:
Guys,

Lots of us have got the visa/s lately [2010]. And we are now having some doubt about our 'choice of landing', after being on this great forum & having surfed enough reg. various Canadian cities. Thus, the question, "Should I Land in the City mentioned in my Application/COPR, or can go to another Canadian city"?

Please be Clarified that:
As a federal skilled worker, we can chose any POE in Canada & complete our landing formalities, regardless of the destination mentionned in our Apps or the COPR, except Quebec* [details below].

Canada's immigration laws provide for a 2 step process for our visa applications:
>Step-1. The CIC/CHCs carry out stage One (read our apps processing system).
>Step-2. Carried out by an Immigration Officer at the POE.

Reg. step-1, we are already familiar. This is how we get our PR Visas. For the step-2 (at POE) however, landing is our "Right". Though not an 'automatic right', we must still satisfy the officer at the POE that our entry is permissible: A12(1), called the 'Verification of PR', outlined in Sections 19(1) & (2) of the Act. But, another thing is also involved in this step-2, called 'Completion of the Record of Landing' for admission into Canada, which is obligatory.

For this "Record of Landing", 'admissibility' is not affected by our choice of POE. All it's needed is to fill up certain forms, specifically the PR Card form (IMM 5444E), wherein we have to provide an address for card delivery. This can be anywhere, beyond the POE. This is how newcomers with COPR destination as Montreal-Quebec drive thru the POE of Sarnia, Bluewater Bridge. There are many other examples, but for brevity I just chose one.

*There is only 'one' catch though. For Quebec, although any FSW would be allowed to enter thru a Quebec POE, they cannot complete the 'Record of Landing' here. And would have to further drive/fly to another province (any) to report to its Immigration Officer for the 'completion' of record of landing. This is because Quebec needs the CSQ certificate to complete this procedure. Which only is for a Quebec PR applicant. (however, it is not vice-versa... a Quebec PR applicant can do all the formalities in any other Canadian POE).

End Note: Anyone of us FSWs can land in any Canadian POE, irrespective of what's written in our apps or the COPR.

Hope that's of some help.
Qorax.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html

pronoy

Sep 22, 2012
Sohel09 said:
Dear Skilled Catagory Bangladeshi Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!

From now onwards let us start discussing only "in this TOPIC" so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relevant to all of us who have applied through the CHC/CIC in Singapore. However, it DOES NOT MEAN that Bangladeshis who have applied through the CHC/CIC other than Singapore can not participate here.

As a first step let us first log in all our names and the date of applications so that we will easily get an idea about how many of us are in the queue rather than searching trough page by page of the tracker. "Then it is your FORUM".....ask, discuss, inform, get informed, it will remain all open to all of you.

Cheers!

Sohel09

from pronoy bangladesh

hay i have one year seals experience and i have complete my 4 year bachelor degree.its my background and i want to get Canada work permit visa . Is it possible for me? Smiley

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents needed while landing ....

swaps82 said:
Hi! Qoarx,

Code:
 I had a word with my Consultant & she said we can land in any city irrespective of what is mentioned in the form. 
I am not sure about Qubec though. I am now trying to secure a job from here before we land there.
There are few things which we have to keep in mind before we land there, i just scrolled through the cic website which shows the following: -

• Essential documents
    To enter Canada, you will need to present the following:

A Canadian immigrant visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence for each family member traveling with you
    A valid passport or other travel document for each family member traveling with you
    Two (2) copies of a detailed list of all the personal or household items you are bringing with you
    Two (2) copies of a list of items that are arriving later and their money value
    Do not pack these documents in your luggage. Keep them with you at all times.

Before you arrive, you should prepare two copies of a list (preferably typed) of all the goods you intend to bring into Canada as settler's effects, showing the value, make, model and serial number, if the item has one. Divide the list into two sections: the goods you are bringing with you and the goods to follow.

Present this list to the border services officer on your first point of arrival in Canada, even if you are not bringing in any goods at that time.

You can make the process easier by completing a B4 form in advance and presenting it to the officer when you arrive. Visit the Canada Border Services Agency website to download a copy of the Form B4, Personal Effects Accounting Document.

Disclosure of funds
    If you are carrying more than CDN $10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

Cash
    Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)
    Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers' drafts, cheques, travelers' cheques or money orders)
    Find out more about your responsibilities to disclose funds either before you leave or once you arrive in Canada.

Health documentation
    Children in Canada are vaccinated—also called immunized—beginning when they are newborns. Vaccinations help to prevent serious infections or diseases.

When you travel to Canada, bring official documents that state what vaccinations you and your family have already had. If you or your child has not been vaccinated, call your doctor or local public health clinic right away.

In Canada, immunization or vaccination records are required for children to enroll in school.

Other documents you may need:
    Birth certificates or baptismal certificates
    Marriage certificates
    Adoption, separation or divorce papers
    School records, diplomas or degrees for each family member traveling with you
    Trade or professional certificates and licences
    Letters of reference from former employers
    A list of your educational and professional qualifications and job experience (for your résumé)
    Driver's licence, including an International Driver's Permit and a reference from your auto insurance company
    Photocopies of all essential and important documents, in case the originals get lost (be sure to keep the photocopies in a separate place from the originals)
    Car registration documents (if you are importing a motor vehicle into Canada)
    Customs declaration card
    Before you arrive in Canada, you may be asked to complete a Customs Declaration Card. You must complete this card before you meet with customs and immigration officials, even if you are not a Canadian citizen. If you are traveling by air, it is a good idea to complete the card before you leave the airplane.

What to declare
    Use the Customs Declaration Card to declare the following:

Any items that you must pay duty on, including alcohol, tobacco and gifts that you are bringing in to Canada
    Any business goods, plants, food, animals, firearms or other weapons that you are bringing into Canada
    Any amount of money more than CDN $10,000 that you are bringing into Canada
    Do not use this form to list the personal and household goods that you are bringing with you or are following you to Canada. You will show your lists of those items separately to a customs officer.

Declare all items
    If you do not tell an official that you are carrying items that should be declared, you may be fined or put in prison. The money you declare can be in the form of cash, securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures or treasury bills) or negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers cheques or money orders).

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
pronoy said:
Sohel09 said:
Dear Skilled Catagory Bangladeshi Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!

From now onwards let us start discussing only "in this TOPIC" so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relevant to all of us who have applied through the CHC/CIC in Singapore. However, it DOES NOT MEAN that Bangladeshis who have applied through the CHC/CIC other than Singapore can not participate here.

As a first step let us first log in all our names and the date of applications so that we will easily get an idea about how many of us are in the queue rather than searching trough page by page of the tracker. "Then it is your FORUM".....ask, discuss, inform, get informed, it will remain all open to all of you.

Cheers!

Sohel09

from pronoy bangladesh

hay i have one year seals experience and i have complete my 4 year bachelor degree.its my background and i want to get Canada work permit visa . Is it possible for me? Smiley
if you have one year seals experience and if you have complete whatever that you said you did then i'm sorry my friend to get work permit visa you have to work hard on your english language first.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
newyear said:
Hi Friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I received PPR today by registered post :D letter dated 28th September. Please pray for us. I wish good luck for rest of the members awaiting MR/PPR. Thank you guys for your support.
Good news mate.....CONGRATS!!! :) :) :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Mun said:
Dear Friends,
Alhamdulillah.
Today we received PPR.
Posted it on 26th Sep'12.
I hope and pray for rest of us who still have not received MR.
jara ekhono ppr pan nai, InsAllah tara khub taratari peye jaben.
and finally pls pray for us.

rgds
Big news....CONGRATS!!! :) :) :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
josa said:
Dear All

Alhamdulliah I have got my PP stamped from Singapore on 4th Oct. Submitted on 1st Sep at SIN Visa office. Thanks to all for all your support! !!!

Best wishes for who are waiting...

Regards....... JOSA
Fantastic news......Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Is there in CIIP session will be held in Dhaka? If yes, when and where?

Thanks!

plan_master

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 -05- 2010
Doc's Request.
6-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-3-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS:INPROCESS from 11-06 2012
Med's Request
14-11-12
Med's Done....
06-12-12 RPRF sent 10-1-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-04-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-13 .got 19-05-13
LANDED..........
inshallah september
;D ;D ;D congratulation ....mun...this is great news.... ;D ;D ;D

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
newyear said:
Hi Friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I received PPR today by registered post :D letter dated 28th September. Please pray for us. I wish good luck for rest of the members awaiting MR/PPR. Thank you guys for your support.
Congratulation Brother.

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Dear Smiling face,
Thank you very much.
Ms Sonia from CIIP India sent me a mail yesterday.
she mentioned that on 4th Dec'12 a session would be started in Bangladesh.
So they need confirmation from our side.
So dear Forum Members who still have not attend CIIP training after receiving MR, pls complete your registration procedures as this session may help us a lot who tends to migrate Canada.

rgds

Mun

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
newyear said:
Hi Friends,

CONGRATS :) :) :). I think most of the people got their PPR except exceptional case.

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Hi Friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I received PPR today by registered post Cheesy letter dated 28th September. Please pray for us. I wish good luck for rest of the members awaiting MR/PPR. Thank you guys for your support.

[Dear Newyear,
Congrats!!
Hope you all the best for rest journey

rgds

Mun]

ShamimBD

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 1, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 19, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Apr 7, 2010, Updated doc rcvd by VO-21st Feb, 2012 In Process...:April 19, 2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
July 27, 2012, Delivered to Manila on August 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived. RPRF and other docs sent on August 07, 2012, Delivered to SGVO on August 13, 2012
Passport Req..
October 03, 2012, PP sent on 23rd Oct, 2012 and Received by SGVO on 29th Oct, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 5, 2012
LANDED..........
February 02, 2013
anwar405z said:
CONGRATS :) :) :). I think most of the people got their PPR except exceptional case.
I am still waiting for PPR :(

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010