+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTL said:
Dear Mates,

As per my observation I guess, MR is coming very soon as some of our mates got their GCMS report and they found the Due date is exactly after 1 year from their IP date.

Again some of us sent CSE and got reply to wait 6 to 9 months for MR. I think this 6 to 9 months duration is from the IP date.

So far I understood due date is the deadline of the whole procedure I mean Passport with maple leaf.

If I consider my case, though I did not get any GCMS just could assume that my due date would be (Inshallah) 14-02-13.

Then only 5 months left for the final procedure. I sent a CSE & they replied me to wait 6 to 9 months. If I count this duration from my IP date then I could expect MR within October only then the whole procedure might have been completed by 14-02-13.

It is only my assumption to solve the puzzle of the long waiting MR Game.

I would like to invite all of our players, who are waiting for MR to solve the puzzle of the long waiting MR Game.

Regards,

GTL
Dear GTL,

Great assumption. I am agree with you. And I hope that you assumption comes true in this holy month of October.

Only God will help us to get MR.
Robin

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
Badal789 said:
One can get even before reached there. I should say it is really good system there that many charity or corporate offer scholarships or grants. This information I found unknown to our people. Now it is easy to know from online. Who are preparing to go please search on line, certainly you will find information. Another opportunity to get offer directly from universities, remember professors from university are having capacity to select candidates they can reduce or sometimes making free with job offer. Personally I made a wrong decision that I did not take that. In the year of 2000 I was offered to join at an USA university to get admission for Masters program by paying only 30% with free family dormitory, teaching asst. job for me and asst. librarian job for my wife by a kind professor - as I used to work that time in a highly paid position so I did not accept.
Sorry I do not have any link because my computer crushed and no back up I kept.

I wish to write more about transportation, rent/house and job - please allow me some time because I am busy these days with my business.
If any one needs any information, please feel free to call me from 6 pm to 10 pm Bangladesh time.

Thanks to all who spent their valuable time to read, posted thanks and called me over phone.
Dear Badal vai,

thanks fr your valuable information. It is a great initiative to share guide lines which might help people to settle over there easily.

good luck.

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Khan14 said:
Tell me, which language is this. " u pom gana"?
This is Jalil's (Ononto) Janglish language ;D ;D

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
GTL said:
This is Jalil's (Ononto) Janglish language ;D ;D
Easy English by Jolonto Jolil...imported pom mansister!!! Why you no buy?? :O

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
Colors said:
News Release — Minister Kenney announces new language rules for citizenship applicants

Ottawa, September 28, 2012 — Most citizenship applicants will soon be required to provide up-front objective evidence of their language ability at the time they apply, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

This change will be implemented as of November 1, 2012. Currently, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) assesses the language ability of applicants, aged 18–54, solely through interactions with CIC staff and by using the results of the citizenship knowledge test.

“Extensive research has consistently shown that the ability to communicate effectively in either French or English is a key factor in the success of new citizens in Canada,” said Minister Kenney. “We believe it is important that new citizens to be able to participate fully in our economy and our society.”

The Citizenship Act already requires that applicants be able to communicate in one of Canada's official languages. This regulatory change will not increase the language level required but will change the way that citizenship applicants aged 18–54 demonstrate their language ability.

Under the old rules, there was no objective way to test language abilities of applicants. Under the new rule, applicants must provide objective evidence that they meet the language requirement, achieving the Canadian Language Benchmark/Niveau de compétence linguistique canadien 4 in speaking and listening, when they file their application. Applicants will be required to submit acceptable evidence, such as:

the results of a CIC-approved third-party test; or
the evidence of completion of secondary or post-secondary education in English or French; or
the evidence of achieving the appropriate language level in certain government-funded language training programs.
While CIC will continue to use the applicant's interaction with CIC staff and with citizenship judges as part of the language ability assessment, the new regulations mean that applicants must first provide objective evidence that they meet that requirement when they file their application. CIC will return the applications of those who do not provide evidence of language ability up front, enabling CIC to focus resources on processing those who do meet the requirements.

The requirement for adult applicants to provide objective evidence of their language ability with their citizenship submission applies to every application received as of November 1, 2012.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-09-28.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic
Ei change ki jara MR peye gese tader jonno ki applicable hobe?

duhacker

Mar 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
LANDED..........
Hope for 2013
anwar405z said:
jara RVO stage??

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
anwar405z said:

I think it is not applicable for immigrants only for citizenship

duhacker

Mar 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
LANDED..........
Hope for 2013
Badal789 said:
Quote from: Zihobar on September 30, 2012, 04:14:11 am
Thanks a lot Badal789 vai for very useful advice. I have only one question, do you not think life would be very difficult without having a can in Canada for at least 2 long years? Bus route could be far from walking distance and some job requires to have own vehicle. Advice on this regard would be highly appreciated.

Good points! You are correct - life will be really difficult specially during winter and if your bus/train stations are far. So first do not take any house straight way. If one does not have any one to stay with them, better book a furnished apartment then check and take a house.
Mainly Sales/marketing jobs need vehicle or at least driving license. Also delivery job (say pizza delivery or similar) needs to have own car. But remember if you make any minor accident then your insurance will be about double. I am route blind means I can not remember the routes even after using many times - I am sure many will face problem during first few months. Traffic rules and regulations are different than us, more over left hand driving while we have here right hand driving. Using car means lot of extra cost so I recommend to accept the hardship during first 2 years to save money at least to buy an apartment then take a car. DECISION IS YOURS. I am USA driving license holder but this year I did not use car in the USA and Canada, I used bus, train or taxi cab because last two years I am driving here in Bangladesh - did not take any risk. Best Maple Leaf wishes.
very Good suggestion

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
NGE said:
Dear Badal Bhai,
After reading your message, I am really inspire for further study in Canada... thanks for motivating us.

Another advantage is paying back the loaned amount - usually only CN$ 50-100 per month, if one pays regularly then needs to pay back only 20% from the total loan !!!!!

Can anybody explain above line for better understanding. CN$40,000 r 20%= $8000 pay korlei loan clear hobe.

Shahariar_Sumon

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-10-11
Med's Request
10-05-2011
Med's Done....
14-05-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
26-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-12
BANGLADESHI -THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO LAND CANADA in MARCH-2013- please join BELOW LINKhttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bangladeshi-those-who-are-planning-to-land-canada-in-march2013-t120279.0.html

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigrating to Canada: Arriving

When you arrive in Canada, you will be greeted by an officer from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).

The officer will ask to see your passport and other travel documents. Make sure they are not packed in your luggage, and that you have them with you. This will help speed up your entry to Canada.

You must present the following documents upon your arrival:

Your valid passport and/or travel documents. Your passport must be a regular, private passport. You cannot immigrate to Canada with a diplomatic, government service or public affairs passport.
Your valid permanent resident visa, and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). The officer will make sure you are entering Canada before or on the expiry date shown on your permanent resident visa. Please note that this document cannot be extended, therefore you should make sure to use it before it expires.
Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada.
The officer will ask you a few questions to confirm that you still meet the requirements to immigrate to Canada. They will be similar to the ones you answered on your application for permanent residence. This should only take a few minutes.

You will not be allowed into Canada if you give false or incomplete information, or if you do not satisfy the officer that you meet the requirements for entry into Canada.

If there are no problems at the point of entry, the officer will authorize you to enter Canada as a permanent resident. The officer will also confirm your Canadian mailing address. Your permanent resident card will be mailed to you at this address.

Disclosure of funds

If you arrive in Canada with more than C$10,000, you must disclose this information to the CBSA officer. If you do not disclose this information, you could be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
negotiable instruments in bearer form, such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, traveller’s cheques or money orders.
What you can bring into Canada

Before travelling to Canada, see the CBSA website to find out what you can and cannot bring into Canada with you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/arriving.asp

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Changes to language testing

Hide: What changes are you making to the language requirements?
What changes are you making to the language requirements?
Under the changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Canadian Experience Class, all new applicants are required to include the results of an English or French language test as part of their application.

Previously, applicants also had the option of proving their language ability via a written submission. The written submission was intended for people whose first language was English or French. However, non-native English and French speakers frequently used this option, making it difficult for visa officers to perform an accurate assessment of the applicant’s true language ability. As a result CIC now only accepts designated third-party language tests as proof of language ability.

Hide: Are any applicants exempt from the mandatory language test? What about applicants from English or French speaking countries? Why would someone from England need to take an English test, for example?
Are any applicants exempt from the mandatory language test? What about applicants from English or French speaking countries? Why would someone from England need to take an English test, for example?
There are no exceptions to this rule. We want to ensure that all applicants are evaluated against the same standards, no matter what their language of origin, nationality or ethnicity.

Hide: When did this change come into effect?
When did this change come into effect?
The change applies to all federal skilled worker and Canadian Experience Class applications received on or after June 26th, 2010.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q 2. What does “finalize” mean on these tables?

Finalize means applications that have been approved or refused.

Q 3. What is included in the processing time information?

Processing times are calculated from the date that an application is received until the date that the application is finalized.

*** Applicants who's Full Documents Received in October - November 2010 processing timeframe of 26 month ends at January 2013. Will they complete visa stamping by January 2013?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp#Q9

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Applicants who would prefer to bring their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore in person may submit them Monday to Thursday at 0830 Hrs. They will be ready for collection after three (3) business days.

Now my question is if I submit my passport in SGVO on October 15 (for example), when should I receive it? Highly appreciate if you please response, especially those who already gone to Singapore and collected in person.

Thanks in advance!

smiling_face :)