Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazrul02 said:
Hello,
I'm service holder in bangladeshi my majority is Computer r,i look for a job in canada, if

sb can help me please send me a message.
Thank U!!!
maxvol said:
My friend you seriously need to do an English course before you decide to go anywhere outside Bangladesh
Think what impression we have in front of others ....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-in-canada-t70424.30.html

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who are planning to land soon...

shakira2009 said:
Hi all,

I'm a new immigrant and since I arrived, got a few emails from "recruitment agencies" inviting me for interviews. But when researching them on the Internet, it appears that they were scamming people who only want to get easy money. So I started this thread in order to alert others. Please share your experiences as well.

Here's an example of a scam: they send you an email saying that your resume was found in Workopolis or Monster, it got selected from hundreds of applicants but at the end didn't go through the final selection stage. But since "you seem to be a candidate with lots of potential" you are invited to come for an interview. They're very polite but they tell you that in order to continue the job search process for you, you should pay them $5000 or something like that. Sometimes they ask you to bring your spouse because of the necessary "investment".

Please beware of these scams! You should never pay money for a promise to get a job!!! Do your research!

Examples of companies that are a SCAM: Job Success, William Baxter, Robertson, RDG Careers, Toronto Pathways, Bernier Promotions.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/toronto-pathways-toronto-ontario-c477611.html

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Dear Mates,

As per my observation I guess, MR is coming very soon as some of our mates got their GCMS report and they found the Due date is exactly after 1 year from their IP date.

Again some of us sent CSE and got reply to wait 6 to 9 months for MR. I think this 6 to 9 months duration is from the IP date.

So far I understood due date is the deadline of the whole procedure I mean Passport with maple leaf.

If I consider my case, though I did not get any GCMS just could assume that my due date would be (Inshallah) 14-02-13.

Then only 5 months left for the final procedure. I sent a CSE & they replied me to wait 6 to 9 months. If I count this duration from my IP date then I could expect MR within October only then the whole procedure might have been completed by 14-02-13.

It is only my assumption to solve the puzzle of the long waiting MR Game.

I would like to invite all of our players, who are waiting for MR to solve the puzzle of the long waiting MR Game.

Regards,

GTL

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
GTL your assumption seems to be correct, thats why we are predicting the MR in october 2012 inshAllah. It would be good if anybody got their GCMS in october which can give us some light on this.

GTL said:
Dear Mates,

As per my observation I guess, MR is coming very soon as some of our mates got their GCMS report and they found the Due date is exactly after 1 year from their IP date.

Again some of us sent CSE and got reply to wait 6 to 9 months for MR. I think this 6 to 9 months duration is from the IP date.

So far I understood due date is the deadline of the whole procedure I mean Passport with maple leaf.

If I consider my case, though I did not get any GCMS just could assume that my due date would be (Inshallah) 14-02-13.

Then only 5 months left for the final procedure. I sent a CSE & they replied me to wait 6 to 9 months. If I count this duration from my IP date then I could expect MR within September only then the whole procedure might have been completed by 14-02-13.

I would like to invite all of our players, who are waiting for MR to solve the puzzle of the long waiting MR Game.

Regards,

GTL

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTL said:
Dear Mates,

Then only 5 months left for the final procedure. I sent a CSE & they replied me to wait 6 to 9 months. If I count this duration from my IP date then I could expect MR within October only then the whole procedure might have been completed by 14-02-13.

Regards,

GTL
This month is very vital for all of us abt to know our status. Your assumption may come true.....

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Classical_beat said:
I wish report pauar agei MR pai .. ki bolen rupa apu ?
Inshallah apu. Mone prane tai prarthona korchhi. Bakita Allah ja likhsen kopale tai hobe.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
beximco said:
Badal Bhai:
Thanks for the valuable info, after landing in Canada how many days will it take to get the loan. Is there any minimum residency requirement to avail the loan.
One can get even before reached there. I should say it is really good system there that many charity or corporate offer scholarships or grants. This information I found unknown to our people. Now it is easy to know from online. Who are preparing to go please search on line, certainly you will find information. Another opportunity to get offer directly from universities, remember professors from university are having capacity to select candidates they can reduce or sometimes making free with job offer. Personally I made a wrong decision that I did not take that. In the year of 2000 I was offered to join at an USA university to get admission for Masters program by paying only 30% with free family dormitory, teaching asst. job for me and asst. librarian job for my wife by a kind professor - as I used to work that time in a highly paid position so I did not accept.
Sorry I do not have any link because my computer crushed and no back up I kept.

I wish to write more about transportation, rent/house and job - please allow me some time because I am busy these days with my business.
If any one needs any information, please feel free to call me from 6 pm to 10 pm Bangladesh time.

Thanks to all who spent their valuable time to read, posted thanks and called me over phone.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Quote from: Zihobar on September 30, 2012, 04:14:11 am
Thanks a lot Badal789 vai for very useful advice. I have only one question, do you not think life would be very difficult without having a can in Canada for at least 2 long years? Bus route could be far from walking distance and some job requires to have own vehicle. Advice on this regard would be highly appreciated.

Good points! You are correct - life will be really difficult specially during winter and if your bus/train stations are far. So first do not take any house straight way. If one does not have any one to stay with them, better book a furnished apartment then check and take a house.
Mainly Sales/marketing jobs need vehicle or at least driving license. Also delivery job (say pizza delivery or similar) needs to have own car. But remember if you make any minor accident then your insurance will be about double. I am route blind means I can not remember the routes even after using many times - I am sure many will face problem during first few months. Traffic rules and regulations are different than us, more over left hand driving while we have here right hand driving. Using car means lot of extra cost so I recommend to accept the hardship during first 2 years to save money at least to buy an apartment then take a car. DECISION IS YOURS. I am USA driving license holder but this year I did not use car in the USA and Canada, I used bus, train or taxi cab because last two years I am driving here in Bangladesh - did not take any risk. Best Maple Leaf wishes.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
abrar.abyan said:
This month is very vital for all of us abt to know our status. Your assumption may come true.....
May I add - October to January are very vital for all of us.
Please try to get Pagla Baba to give us fooooooooo and then need Deba Avik to distribute on us :D :p :eek:

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Inshallah !!!
Inshallah we will have the results of our patience during October 2012......i.e. MR

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Tell me, which language is this. " u pom gana"?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
GTL said:
Dear Mates,

Regards,

GTL
but what if the due date is for sending MR, not completing the whole process (issuing visa)???

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Badal789 said:
Good points! You are correct - life will be really difficult specially during winter and if your bus/train stations are far. So first do not take any house straight way. If one does not have any one to stay with them, better book a furnished apartment then check and take a house.
Mainly Sales/marketing jobs need vehicle or at least driving license. Also delivery job (say pizza delivery or similar) needs to have own car. But remember if you make any minor accident then your insurance will be about double. I am route blind means I can not remember the routes even after using many times - I am sure many will face problem during first few months. Traffic rules and regulations are different than us, more over left hand driving while we have here right hand driving. Using car means lot of extra cost so I recommend to accept the hardship during first 2 years to save money at least to buy an apartment then take a car. DECISION IS YOURS. I am USA driving license holder but this year I did not use car in the USA and Canada, I used bus, train or taxi cab because last two years I am driving here in Bangladesh - did not take any risk. Best Maple Leaf wishes.
Thanks a lot Badal789 vai.