Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Badal Bhai:
Thanks for the valuable info, after landing in Canada how many days will it take to get the loan. Is there any minimum residency requirement to avail the loan.
Badal789 said:
To well settled or to grab a higher position in Canada, study in Canada is first and most important. Without Canadian certificates it is rear to get a decent job.
How and what to study? Excellent opportunity offered by the Canadian govt. First by offering student loan - this loan not only for the course fee but also to maintain expenditure during study time. Nihal applied for student loan, his total fees, materials, transportation was about CN$ 16,000.-, course duration was 1.5 years. He has wife and a child so total loan he obtained was CN$ 40,000.- He concentrated in full time study, after 1.5 years he completed his course then he join to a bank. Another advantage is paying back the loaned amount - usually only CN$ 50-100 per month, if one pays regularly then needs to pay back only 20% from the total loan !!!!!
HEY, SO WHY NOT STUDY ??????????????

I wrote about a deshi vabi earlier, she is working, her husband is studying full time course so they are getting day care cost for their 1 year old boy. The day carer has a degree in child care, her husband is physically disabled for that she needs to be with her husband always difficult to work out. They got a bigger house with govt. financial support to prepare the house as a day care center. She is earning and surviving with honour and dignity.

Choosing subject is really so important because accordingly to get job. I request you do not decide by listing others, visit first different working places, work some months then consult with the education institutes who will guide you properly. I found many who choose subjects by listing others, later felt sorry.
May the almighty shower us with His blessings.

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
ashique_tas said:
Dear All,

Moin Bhai (silent reader of this forum) got PPR today morning.He did medical on 21st July,2012. Hope all of our dream will come true..
COngrat Moin Bhai, Amio 21th July Medical Exam koresilam but ekhono PPR painai But i ll get it soon inshaAllah.

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Badal789 said:
Thank you for your comments. Rather I feel lucky to be here, I am thankful to all of you for your kind support in this thread and sharing your comments. After long waiting I gave my hope but when found this forum by the end of last year I again started dreaming to continue my wishes to become true.

Canada is a social welfare country so lot of opportunities for its citizens if one knows how to avail those. I shall try to give you some more information and stories of some successful immigrants.
Dear Badal bhai, salute to you for sharing your real life experiences which will help us alot. We'll always be waiting to hearing from you. :)

MSKC

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
Nomination.....
IP 13 April 2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 17-02-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
07-02-2011, updated docs sent 26-01-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Badal789 said:
To well settled or to grab a higher position in Canada, study in Canada is first and most important. Without Canadian certificates it is rear to get a decent job.
How and what to study? Excellent opportunity offered by the Canadian govt. First by offering student loan - this loan not only for the course fee but also to maintain expenditure during study time. Nihal applied for student loan, his total fees, materials, transportation was about CN$ 16,000.-, course duration was 1.5 years. He has wife and a child so total loan he obtained was CN$ 40,000.- He concentrated in full time study, after 1.5 years he completed his course then he join to a bank. Another advantage is paying back the loaned amount - usually only CN$ 50-100 per month, if one pays regularly then needs to pay back only 20% from the total loan !!!!!

I wrote about a deshi vabi earlier, she is working, her husband is studying full time course so they are getting day care cost for their 1 year old boy. The day carer has a degree in child care, her husband is physically disabled for that she needs to be with her husband always difficult to work out. They got a bigger house with govt. financial support to prepare the house as a day care center. She is earning and surviving with honour and dignity.

Choosing subject is really so important because accordingly to get job. I request you do not decide by listing others, visit first different working places, work some months then consult with the education institutes who will guide you properly. I found many who choose subjects by listing others, later felt sorry.
Dear Badal Bhai

Thank you for sharing the valuable information, those who are waiting to leave Bangladesh will be benefited much from your information. Could you please share another point i.e. about OSAF loan in Canada(pls discuss the matter elaborately)?

Thank you.

MSKC

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
beximco said:
Applicants waiting for MR Please update the below list

Name 2nd AOR InProcess

01. INDIANAJONES 09-May-2011 23-Feb-2012
02. Classical_Beat 02-Nov-2010 20 March 12
03. ruparupa
04. GTL 23-Dec-2010 14- Feb-2012
05. Teaspoon
06. mthjay
07. Beximco 20-Jan-11 02-May-12
08. mute_man
09. MMH_BD
10. Spondon
11. pr1979 15-Oct-10 26-Mar-12
12. plan_master 21-03-11 11-06-12
13. Sohel4math 02-11-2010 25 March 12
14. Khan14 -- 14 march 12
I updated mine twice but it's not there. Someone has to save the updated list.

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
ashique_tas said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah and with my forum mates Dua, I just received my Passport request couple of minutes back.. Thanks to Allah & also thanks to all forum members who have encouraged me with the ray of hope.. Wish all will get their PP & Med very soon InshAllah..

It came through regular post..Issued on 19.09.2012.

Congrats.........

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
MSKC said:
Dear Badal Bhai

Thank you for sharing the valuable information, those who are waiting to leave Bangladesh will be benefited much from your information. Could you please share another point i.e. about OSAF loan in Canada(pls discuss the matter elaborately)?

Thank you.

MSKC
OSAP website is as below...hope it will help!

https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal

mmk2012

Jun 30, 2012
Badal789 said:

Thanks for the post, Badal bhai!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Badal789 said:

Good info! Many thanks for sharing! May Allah bless us ALL! :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
beximco said:
Today is the last day of September, hope from October we all get the MR from SGVO.
Hope for the best!

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Classical_beat said:
I was calling Banglalion but all their agents are busy all day long .. Can anyone put a complain ?
Now I can after installing VPN. Thanks

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Classical_beat said:
for Banglalion users ... If you cannot access any website ended with .ca Just change your DNS server address .......

Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
ALternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
Thanks bhai
after changing the dns now i am able to get the access to go to CIC web side.

ameer

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Badal789 said:
Those who already obtained Maple Leaf visa, before departure please close your matters here. If you have any thing pending with your property including car, your income tax file, household items, important papers.
This year one person from this forum went to Canada but only after a month he had to come back for 2 months but again went back after 1 month. Last year another person went just after one week from receiving of his visa and until now he is not well settled.

Do not think after you leaving here friends or relatives will send you or prepare for you. I had that impression but during last 2 years I understand how difficult for them to manage time. Regarding property I strongly recommend you do not sell your property straight way but find some one very responsible and make a financial agreement to you monthly or yearly amount so s/he has the obligation to look after. Take the important papers with you- do not leave here. Donate the cloths instead of keeping stockpile. Household items? You know better your situation than me.
About 22 years ago when I left first time the country I left many papers, items - I never got those. Later I used to bring many items and kept but later found those are using different persons - well but I feel sad when they say different story that received from others instead of me. For income tax file you may sign two forms with an income tax lawyer to submit during next two years against your papers which you can send later by email/fax but make sure how you will pay him/her. Most important try to find a very responsible person who from here could support you(be careful, my maternal uncle found one who during 15 years did not pay him a single paisa but became rich, finally my uncle had to sell his property). For car, I prefer to sell and keep it here under FDR - no need to buy car immediately after going to Canada but wait 2 years to know the traffic rules, regulations and very important to know the routes.

Sorry if I bother you, please do not keep anything against me if you do not like my suggestions which purely from my practical experiences.
Wishing you all the best.
Thanks a lot Badal789 vai for very useful advice. I have only one question, do you not think life would be very difficult without having a can in Canada for at least 2 long years? Bus route could be far from walking distance and some job requires to have own vehicle. Advice on this regard would be highly appreciated.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Finally the BIG NEWS has come in a small envelope....guess what? The most wanted PPR!!!

Alhamdulillah....I have received my PPR through registered mail today, the letter is dated Sep 17.

Thank you all my dearest brothers and sisters for keeping me tuned and alive in the 'more than longer' process!

Wishing all the best for everyone...getting MR and PPR soon!

smiling_face :)