25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Badal789 said:
Asia bank Scotia branch was before Scotia Bank, later purchased by Bank Asia. Now Asia Bank is the corresponding bank of Scotia Bank in Bangladesh. Question is what and why do you need Scotia Bank?
Another Sunday has come!!! Although today is holiday at Singapore...Eagerly waiting for PPR..Tension tension jaan ar pani shukai jacche...Age chilo MR pawar tension,akhon PPR pawar tension..hope all our tension will come to an happy end soon inshAllah..

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
munnabd said:
Interest to almost khatam ho gaya. 2% interest baki hai. do mahine baad woh bhi chala jayega! ???
Dears, we all are frustrated because of long waiting time. Here below is wordings taken from a report of CIC site, then my personal opinion if it helps you to keep your hope.

Quote ................
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/min-instruct/section4.asp

The government set the goal of reducing the FSW application backlog by 50% by 2013 and actually achieved this goal by April 2011. However, because MI1 did not ultimately reduce the volume of applications being received, a substantial backlog of MI1 applications accumulated during this time. The inclusion of the MI1 backlog in this assessment reduces the overall reduction of backlog to 23%.
While the overall backlog is decreasing and is expected to continue decreasing, a ministerial directive stipulated that MI2 applications be processed before those submitted under MI1, and MI1 files be processed before addressing the pre-existing backlog. This means that the time required for a final decision for the group in the pre-C50 backlog — almost 300,000 persons — will likely increase by several years.

........................... Unquote.
After eliminating 280,000 from backlog remaining about 20,000 (or less even) then another 165,000 from MI-1, 20,000 MI-2 and 10,000 from MI-3. Total under process is 215,000 applicants. Every year CIC completes about 250,000 applications. So hope all the backlog will be complete within 2013.
Lets hope and pray. Best Maple Leaf wishes for all.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
ruparupa said:
Amar report next Sunday'te pabo. Dekha jak ki ase kopale...
DEAR RUPARUPA,

GCMS REPORT PEYECHEN ?

WE ARE WAITING & EXPECTING THAT YOU SHARE VALUABLE INFO HERE IN THE FORUM.

DUA KORI APNAR KOPALE OBOSHYOI BHALO KICHU THAKUK.

INDIANAJONES.

RZ

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
31-03-2010
Med's Request
20-05-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2012
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Today we've submitted our passport at VSF.

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
RZ said:
Today we've submitted our passport at VSF.
Dear RZ vai,
Keno?
kosto kore singapore giye dile valo hoto na?
abar waiting...........tension.........waiting...........tension.........
na vai apnar decision ta valo laglo na.
kichu mone koren na.

rgds

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
ashique_tas said:
Another Sunday has come!!! Although today is holiday at Singapore...Eagerly waiting for PPR..Tension tension jaan ar pani shukai jacche...Age chilo MR pawar tension,akhon PPR pawar tension..hope all our tension will come to an happy end soon inshAllah..
Can anybody tell how to verify that my RPRF has been en-cashed? Should it need to make a call to Stan Chart Call center and tell them about DD number or any other way with info. Please share.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Raj_Hoque said:
Can anybody tell how to verify that my RPRF has been en-cashed? Should it need to make a call to Stan Chart Call center and tell them about DD number or any other way with info. Please share.
Raj_hoque bhai,

I went to the stan chart bank to know the same but they informed me that within 3-5 days our fund get cleared from their account. And as soon as VO deposit the DD to their bank it get encashed. And stan chart cant trace anything about that. Hope this info may help....

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Raj_Hoque said:
Yes u can make a call to stan chart and then can be sured.
u better go there; then it will be easier.

rgds

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Hoquebd said:
Raj_hoque bhai,

I went to the stan chart bank to know the same but they informed me that within 3-5 days our fund get cleared from their account. And as soon as VO deposit the DD to their bank it get encashed. And stan chart cant trace anything about that. Hope this info may help....
Thanks Hoquebd Bhai. I think this is the logical as my account has been debited on the same day. But Stan Chart can trace when the DD is deposited and the amount is transferred to other bank as this is foreign currency. But question is would they like to trace it and inform customer if asked.

Mun Bhai...have you got confirmation regarding your DD encashment? If calling to Stan Chart call center helps then i will call them soon.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Raj_Hoque said:
Thanks Hoquebd Bhai. I think this is the logical as my account has been debited on the same day. But Stan Chart can trace when the DD is deposited and the amount is transferred to other bank as this is foreign currency. But question is would they like to trace it and inform customer if asked.

Mun Bhai...have you got confirmation regarding your DD encashment? If calling to Stan Chart call center helps then i will call them soon.
Raj_hoque bhai,

Once stan chart debit your account they send the same to their canada part. And they cant provide u when the DD were placed or encashed. They will only inform u when stan chart debited your account or transferred the money to Canada. Thats all what I know......

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Hoquebd said:
Raj_hoque bhai,

Once stan chart debit your account they send the same to their canada part. And they cant provide u when the DD were placed or encashed. They will only inform u when stan chart debited your account or transferred the money to Canada. Thats all what I know......
SCB will charge 25 dollar to let you know with confirmation that the DD has been encashed, so far I have got to know while talking to them.

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
greeki78 said:
I was thinking something today.Years from now I'll be sitting in a chair.My grandchildren will come running to me with a letter shouting "Grandma,you received mail from CIC Canada".Then I ask one of my grandchild to read it for me since my eyesight had become weak by then.When read,I come to know it's PPR from Ottawa.The letter asks me to send my passport to Detroit Office(Hopefully its open and not closed by some crazy minister).I book flights to detroit because I dont want to wait longer by sending passports.So I decide to go in-person in wheelchair.
As soon as I go to airport I ask wheelchair assistance.Then I go to detroit office and get the news "You don't qualify for FSW because you are already retired(66 years over),but,you can apply in other category for faster processing". :(

Hope this is just a story and I get ppr soon. :p
I like the post. So sharing in this Forum. :)

/Talk

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Raj_Hoque said:

Dear Raj Vai,
Actually i dont know about Stan Chart; but one of my colleagues went to bank (another bank) to know about the encashment of processing fee. then that bank help him a lot. From that view i shared previous post. but later i came to know by tokon vai's post that stan chart charges $25( :eek:) for it.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Mun said:
Dear Raj Vai,
Actually i dont know about Stan Chart; but one of my colleagues went to bank (another bank) to know about the encashment of processing fee. then that bank help him a lot. From that view i shared previous post. but later i came to know by tokon vai's post that stan chart charges $25( :eek:) for it.
Thanks Hoqubd bhai, Tokon bhai & Mun bhai. Let's drop this here as it will cost $25 for me to know about en-cashment which is SGVO's problem.

Seems like many of us have done MED and waiting for PPR. Let's join hands to pray for each other to get all of our MR and PPR soon.

Talktome...indeed it's a nice story to share. Really like it nad make me laugh. ;D

May I request all the Forum members to share some funny story or jokes so that we keep ourselves busy on some entertainment/fun here and keep beside the Immigration part which is totally out of our hands now. I know all are patiently waiting for more than 2 and half years and very irritating to wait longer but we have nothing to do but keep enjoying our time.
Let's make the best use of our time here cause I know no one will be able to enjoy a lot once go to Canada for at least first few years as everybody will be busy in making a strong ground to stand there.

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
Badal789 said:
Asia bank Scotia branch was before Scotia Bank, later purchased by Bank Asia. Now Asia Bank is the corresponding bank of Scotia Bank in Bangladesh. Question is what and why do you need Scotia Bank?
thanks haque bhai for your reply

&
Badal789 bhai,I just wanted to know about the process of opening the new immigrants account.