Passport Req..
13-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2012
LANDED..........
Not Yet
trust_in_god said:
Dear Forum Members,

Its good to see that PPRs are coming although in a slower pace than we expected. Let's keep our finger crossed who are in the PPR queue.

Just out of curiosity, does any one have any update of RAFIN, METO, RZ who are a bit ahead in the queue? Do you have any information of them if they have made any communication with VO or it is vise-versa regarding any docs update? Pls share your info and keep the members informed and updated so that we can grow empathy among ourselves which was the motto of this thread.

BTW, MMK2012, can you please share your NOC and timeline as well?
Dear trust_in_god,

Thanks for your concern. Still waiting for PPR request. Since in information note attached with MR mention the 3 months period it'll require before issuing PPR, therefore i'd like to wait for that moment and it will end on 26 September.

Regards

RZ

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
thanks muk bhai for ur quick response.i have submitted my pp around 2 wks ago.do u know anything about the last day of registration?
thanks
dr.mahbub

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
drmahbub35 said:
thanks muk bhai for ur quick response.i have submitted my pp around 2 wks ago.do u know anything about the last day of registration?
thanks
dr.mahbub
As far as I know they got more participants than expected. May be they will accept registration but not sure whether they can accommodate all participants in this session. You better talk with Sonia Sharma and she could advice better.

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
drmahbub35 said:
thanks
dr.mahbub
They haven't mentioned last date of registration in their website or any correspondence email.
You may mail to Sonia Sharma (sonia.sharma@ciip-accc.in) immediately asking / requesting for your reservation to attend the session.

Best regard
muk

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people who are waiting for the MR , in my view the quota is over ! Svo will not issue any MR till next june. It is rude to listen but i dont see any way out. What do u think all?

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
Teaspoon said:
people who are waiting for the MR , in my view the quota is over ! Svo will not issue any MR till next june. It is rude to listen but i dont see any way out. What do u think all?
I don't know what to say mighty. but I tell you what if that is true, whoever been waiting for medical, we all will have to go through the worst situation that we ever been. I believe I don't have to give any example for the waiting period. it could goes for the long run. i think they just intentionally hold the rest of application and not to proses further. my point is are they really could reduce the back log or they making the back log for the next MI applicants. to be an application proses, it is not a kind of rocket science. every single visa officer got their own target to fill. guess how many application they normally receive. if they wanted to work out they can do that in a smooth way. it just they don't wanna do. they like to kept application to hold in their hand to increase the suffering time for applicants. i wish someone could make a stand against this total system. perhaps we all know waiting time are getting increased day by day. so all the best for all reaming applicants like me who is waiting for their dreams come true.

rana

trust_in_god

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
RZ said:
Dear trust_in_god,

Thanks for your concern. Still waiting for PPR request. Since in information note attached with MR mention the 3 months period it'll require before issuing PPR, therefore i'd like to wait for that moment and it will end on 26 September.

Regards

RZ
Thanks RZ for your post and update as well. Waiting to hear some good news by 26th.

Cheers!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Teaspoon said:
Dear Teaspoon, your analysis might be true. But it will be a really a sad news....lets hope for the best!

drmahbub35

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
hoquebd bhai & muk bhai
i hv sent a mail to sonia sharma last night acc to u.i may call her but from last day my ecas is showing 'Decision made'.as i mentioned earlier submitted my pp at vfs on 28th august.i m so tensed. pls pray for me.
dr.mahbub

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
smiling_face said:
Dear Teaspoon, your analysis might be true. But it will be a really a sad news....lets hope for the best!
My friends, dont make others upset.
In my country, a May applicant whose NOC 0213 has got his MR recently (about a week ago)
Here are his timeline:
1st AOR: Nov 2010
2nd AOR: Mar 2011
IP date: Mar 2012
update request: June 2012
MR: Sep 2012
He's used a law firm for the application

Hope good news come soon to us

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Hi All
I am leaving in Bangladesh(Asia).I submitted my file in QSW on mid of March'2011 and received acknowledgement on 23 April'2011 after that respected authority completely silent till now!!!
I've completed my MBA (In Finance & Accounting) now I am doing ACCA. I am working in an International developing organization as Finance person and my working experience is five years. My spouse is a university lecturer and her education background is English. We both are qualified in DELF A/1. Now we are waiting for our TCFQ exam. We are waiting for CSQ!!!

Do you have any suggestion or experience please share with us

trust_in_god

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
bamepo said:
In my country, a May applicant whose NOC 0213 has got his MR recently (about a week ago)
Here are his timeline:

Dear bamepo, I second you. Good news are coming for pre-juners from other VOs as well. Few days back I have got to see an MI1 either from Buffalo or from Lahor VO (I am sorry I can not recall) has got MR. So, keep your hopes high.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bamepo said:
Here are his timeline:

100% Agreed, if we start following the progress every minute every second then it became frustrating.
So it's better to do our regular activities. MR / PPR will be received by us in due cource of time. Please have patience, we all are waiting. A negative comments may upset all of us. Actually aj amader hate nai ta Niye tense hoye o Kono benifit nai.

SVO has their own way of doing things as per instructions of Immigration Ministry of Canada. We have nothing to do regarding what they are doing ....or what they are not doing.

Today, tomorrow or Next month...any time we may have the good news. Best wishes to all waiting for MR/ PPR