Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
Mun said:
Dear MKSH/Ruparupa,
Can u tell me which type of job is interesting :D :D :D.
(onugroho kore kew upodesh diyen na abar english e; but suggestion can be grated)
Bhai je kaj kore apni mone anondo paben ta i interesting kaj. Ami bank e je kaj kori proyojoner tagide moner anonde na.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Circle said:
About IELTS: Do they accept Academic ? Cause I've heard people got away with Academic result if its within a year during application lodgement. However., their website specifically says: IELTS-General Training only.

Has anyone here succeeded by supplying Academic version?
ALL the sources clearly specify that the GT module is required. Even, this question was also answered in the FAQ section earlier that they only accept GT Module. Now, the FAQ have been modified recently and that question has been removed [that's why I could not managed providing you the ready proof].

But since ALL their documents/guidelines are clearly telling that GT Module is the required version, I believe they won't deviate [this is my personal opinion though, and you have all the liberty to go ahead with Academic Module with a possibility to get denied].

You can check with some senior and members like Qorax. And please don't rely on anyone's cheap(!) assurance/confirmation which are NOT supported by any specific document.

Hope that clarifies....

smiling_face :)

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
Can anybody tell me the address of vfs & its opening & closing time? r they open on Wednesday?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
profahmed said:
alhamdulillah, ei matro ppr pelam.apnake bolbona chinta korenna, karon ami nijeo ektu age chintai mara jachchilam but doa kori jeno apnar ebong r shobar ppr khub taratari chole ashe
Great news, Alhamdulillah! Have you got it thru e-mail or registered mail?

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
smiling_face said:
Great news, Alhamdulillah! Have you got it thru e-mail or registered mail?

registered mail

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Circle said:
Hello Everyone, I am from Dhaka.

I wanted to know which consultation firm in Dhaka would be best to work with for immigration purpose under New points system?
This forum is the best consultation source, surely!!!

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
profahmed said:
Can anybody tell me the address of vfs & its opening & closing time? r they open on Wednesday?
Below information were posted by muk/kabir bhai....it may help u

How to send your passport Appendix ‘B'

Instructions for Residents of Bangladesh

Applicants who reside in Bangladesh may send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by the VFS Visa Application Centres in Dhaka, Chittagong, and Sylhet. The service provided by VFS includes obtaining authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs for sending passports to and from Bangladesh, two-way shipping by commercial courier, and customs clearance. A VFS Logistic Fee of BDT 4000/- per applicant will be charged to cover handling and shipping costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to VFS for collection by applicants.

VFS Canada Application Centre
Taj Casilina Apartments
3 C, 2nd Floor
25 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan - 1 (Beside Siemens Building),
Dhaka -1212
Helpline Ph No : +88-02- 8836055
Intake: Sunday – Thursday
0900 Hrs- 1230 Hrs & 1400 Hrs-1530 Hrs
Delivery: Sunday -T hursday
1100 Hrs-1300 Hrs & 1400 Hrs-1600 Hrs

Applicants who would prefer to bring their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore in person may submit them Monday to Thursday at 0830 Hrs. They will be ready for collection after three (3) business days.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
One George Street
#11-01
Singapore 049145

Passport Intake & Delivery:
0830 to 0930 Hrs

Ref: PPR Letter

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
debu said:
Dear smiling_face,
I have no idea about the next session. If we register around 15 - 20 applicants then CIIP, India will decide on the schedule. It is free of cost but all we need is to register.

B/R,
Dibakar
Thanks much, bro!

Circle

Aug 27, 2012
smiling_face said:
ALL the sources clearly specify that the GT module is required. Even, this question was also answered in the FAQ section earlier that they only accept GT Module. Now, the FAQ have been modified recently and that question has been removed [that's why I could not managed providing you the ready proof].

But since ALL their documents/guidelines are clearly telling that GT Module is the required version, I believe they won't deviate [this is my personal opinion though, and you have all the liberty to go ahead with Academic Module with a possibility to get denied].

You can check with some senior and members like Qorax. And please don't rely on anyone's cheap(!) assurance/confirmation which are NOT supported by any specific document.

Hope that clarifies....

smiling_face :)
Hello Smiling_face, yes I've seen they want GT only (But nowhere they specifically mentioned Academic will not do), however the primary reason for my confusion is that I've just gone through number of forums and other ppl's experience about this issue and found out that almost all of them got away with an Academic version (those who submitted). But few of them were returned their papers and given 120 days for submission of GT IELTS. So regarding this rule it is clear that they do not always strictly go by the book. Further, the overhauling from 2013 might just also affect this issue because of their intention to follow AUS and NZ type of structure.

So now my question is, if nothing is changed from 2013 and they decided to stab me for submitting Academic IELTS, will they give 3/4 months for submission of GT like the others? Or will it be a Straight Refusal? What are the exact rules regarding this document handling issues? Are the applicants normally given a chance to resubmit the problematic papers?

Because if they do give me few months, I will then appear in GT IELTS, this is what I was thinking.

Experienced members, apnader ki mone hoy.... will it be a reasonable path to follow ?

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Circle said:
Hello Smiling_face, yes I've seen they want GT only (But nowhere they specifically mentioned Academic will not do), however the primary reason for my confusion is that I've just gone through number of forums and other ppl's experience about this issue and found out that almost all of them got away with an Academic version (those who submitted). But few of them were returned their papers and given 120 days for submission of GT IELTS. So regarding this rule it is clear that they do not always strictly go by the book. Further, the overhauling from 2013 might just also affect this issue because of their intention to follow AUS and NZ type of structure.

So now my question is, if nothing is changed from 2013 and they decided to stab me for submitting Academic IELTS, will they give 3/4 months for submission of GT like the others? Or will it be a Straight Refusal? What are the exact rules regarding this document handling issues? Are the applicants normally given a chance to resubmit the problematic papers?

Because if they do give me few months, I will then appear in GT IELTS, this is what I was thinking.

Experienced members, apnader ki mone hoy.... will it be a reasonable path to follow ?
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

See NER/returned application page(sexyeyes) Do not take the risk

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
PQR said:
following members have Ecas inaccessible:

1. PQR
2. colors
3. classical_beat
4. rana22april (CSI says '6-9 months medical queue)
5. nivrit
6. ruparupa

is there more? please share your status.
is there anyone in medical queue but Ecas inaccessible?

please pray for all of us who haven't got MR.
and pray for them also who are waiting for PPR.
PQR vai,

Mon e hoy ar keu nai. Thanks for your quick response.

Teaspoon vi,

Jader e-cas accessible, kintu medical queue te ase, apnara tader update nit e paren.

Nivrit

Circle

Aug 27, 2012
goodhope said:
See NER/returned application page(sexyeyes) Do not take the risk
Well ... seen ..... tnx for the file... awful....! My Academic IELTS is just almost what was needed (8.5, 7.5, 7.0, 7.0), If any band slips in GT, it will be just plain bad.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
GTL said:
Hello,

I have received the following reply from SGVO,

Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive the request letter from this office.

What does it mean? Do I have to wait another 6 to 9 months?
it is surely a good news for you. Once they start sending MR again Inshallah you'll receive your MR.
Anyway, can you log in to your Ecas?

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Circle said:

As far as I know only GT module will be accepted. So now it is up to you.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Circle said:
Well ... seen ..... tnx for the file... awful....! My Academic IELTS is just almost what was needed (8.5, 7.5, 7.0, 7.0), If any band slips in GT, it will be just plain bad.
GT module is easier than academic module. Hope u will get much better than this...