ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruparupa said:
Bhai etto hot mejaj'a thaken kan always? He was only kiddin...
lol ......... scorpion_ca bhai have some minor condition .. he was telling about Singapore visa file few days back and when I asked he said he will send me one in my email . I thought he will send something we never saw ... He send me a document checklist which we downloaded at the time of full documents submission. Lol ...... and asking me that, have you ever seen something like this ? lol .. .. How could a document checklist become Singapore Visa File ? :eek: :eek:

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Classical_beat said:
lol ......... scorpion_ca bhai have some minor condition .. he was telling about Singapore visa file few days back and when I asked he said he will send me one in my email . I thought he will send something we never saw ... He send me a document checklist which we downloaded at the time of full documents submission. Lol ...... and asking me that, have you ever seen something like this ? lol .. .. How could a document checklist become Singapore Visa File ? :eek: :eek:
I have no idea :eek: sorry to say dat I don lyk his arrogance! This forum is a place to share ur thoughts n experiences but he seems to be tryin to impose his ideas on others...

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
muk said:
By the grace of almighty Allah I have just received Eid gift (Email stating to submit passports)
Dear Dr.Muk Bhai,

Heartiest congrats on getting PPR!! You are the first person probably to get the PPR request through mail from SGVO... Bhai email id ki chilo jekhan theke ashche,so that we never missed that mail...

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Classical_beat said:
Dal mai kuch kala hai yar! Ai Canadian bichssu vai jan asole jonardon vaijan nato? Kemun jeno lekhar dhoron aki lagtase, ar ta na hoile uni jonardon vai janer jomoj vai.

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Dude take a chill pill. It was just a joke. Trying to keep forum alive with humors. Nothing personal. Relax brother

scorpion_ca said:
:)Read properly and then make a comment.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
muk said:
By the grace of almighty Allah I have just received Eid gift (Email stating to submit passports)
Congratulations Bhai!!! Great Eid gift surely....:):):)

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
I replied to your email that compare the document check list I sent you and the one you saw at the time of submitting your documents to SVO.

Here is the email I sent you with the attachment - "Please find the attached internal document checklist, used by SVO. You will find points calculation and missing documents mark by VO. Please don't disclose to others.

I won't share others personal info. Therefore, I am giving you only one page. Rest of the documents similar whatever the documents submitted by the applicant. VO usually mark on the documents if s/he suspect or need more info on it. Thanks! "

I was wondering what is your IELTS score on reading module??
It was 9 by the way . ( The IELTS score on reading module ) . What I gonna disclose to others ? the page you sent nowhere was written that it's a Singapore visa file . It was just a simple document checklist .. no personal info or nothing .

hman28

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-10-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2010 and remedical on 06-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2010 and remedical on 13th July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2012
I would like to share this news: Published in Canadianimmigrant.ca

[size=10pt]Proposed changes to skilled worker program announced[/size]

August 19, 2012

Proposed regulatory changes in the federal skilled worker program were announced on Aug. 17. As anticipated the selection criteria in the skilled category include emphasis on higher language proficiency, Canadian work experience and younger applicants, while reducing points for foreign work experience.

“The changes we are making to update the selection criteria are based on a large body of data and evidence we’ve accumulated over the years showing what skills and qualifications are most likely to lead to success for skilled immigrants,” said Citizenship and Immigration and Minister Jason Kenney, making the announcement.

The proposed changes are:
■Making language the most important selection factor by establishing new minimum official language thresholds and increasing points for language;
■Increasing the emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience and remain in the workforce longer;
■Increasing points for Canadian work experience and reducing points for foreign work experience;
■Simplifying the arranged employment process; and
■Awarding points for spousal language ability and Canadian experience.

Another proposed change is the mandatory requirement to have foreign education assessed against Canadian education standards by designated organizations, prior to applying. However, it does not necessarily guarantee that the prospective immigrant would become licensed to practice in a regulated occupation, according to a government press release.

“This is an important step we are taking to address the problem of immigrants arriving and not being able to work in their field,” added Minister Kenney. “This new requirement will help potential newcomers make informed choices about immigration and Canadian career paths.”

These changes are expected to come into effect in January 2013.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
You want me to believe that you got 9 on IELTS reading module......

I have tried my best to explain you previously what Singapore Visa File is and I also emailed one page of internal document checklist mark by Singapore VO as part of visa file that I received. I cannot share others file to unknown people. That's why, I gave you one page without any personal info/file number. You also mentioned that you applied for GCMS notes twice but never saw that visa file. Even you apply 1000times for GCMS notes, you won't see visa file unless you request for "physical visa file". It's so simple.

One of the silent reader of this forum just sent me the following PM after reading your comments- "This Bangladesi thread has all mean minded people you'd not hear good thing in exchange of saying good stuffs."

I should print all the communications with you and show to the Immigration Minister (we live in the same city) in Canada that these are people trying to come in Canada. There won't be any difference between Canada an BD in future if people like you come here. (Sorry if I hurt you....truth is very hard).

I hope this would be my last post on this topic/thread. Best of luck to everyone.
Who cares if you don't believe ;D.. Go Ahead and show these conversation to the Immi Minister . " ROFL "

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
drtanvirazad said:
Dal mai kuch kala hai yar! Ai Canadian bichssu vai jan asole jonardon vaijan nato? Kemun jeno lekhar dhoron aki lagtase, ar ta na hoile uni jonardon vai janer jomoj vai.
lol..good guess. +1 for you :)
by the way, love the name "Jonardhon" :p

ShamimBD

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 1, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 19, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Apr 7, 2010, Updated doc rcvd by VO-21st Feb, 2012 In Process...:April 19, 2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
July 27, 2012, Delivered to Manila on August 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived. RPRF and other docs sent on August 07, 2012, Delivered to SGVO on August 13, 2012
Passport Req..
October 03, 2012, PP sent on 23rd Oct, 2012 and Received by SGVO on 29th Oct, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 5, 2012
LANDED..........
February 02, 2013
muk said:
Congratulations brother. Have nice EID again!

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think SGVO will stample on PP by September whose MR sent already. And from early October they will issue new MR either MI1, MI2 or MI3 or both.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hope your guess comes true :)
abrar.abyan said:
I think SGVO will stample on PP by September whose MR sent already. And from early October they will issue new MR either MI1, MI2 or MI3 or both.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Can anyone tell what the immigration consultants are telling about the recent pause of MR for M1 applicant?