10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mmh93

unprecedented reply from CHC Singapore.
I have never heard this type of bulls Eye reply from VO in such a quick time.

Jubaida

Dec 13, 2009
Hi
I have the same experience which I want to share here. I sent an email day before yesterday asking "Hello There
I want to change my postal/permanent address. How can I do that? Is my file cancelled or under process? According to your new law all backlogs of old files will be eliminated. How does this effect me?
". Within an hour I got a common reply saying lot of things like if this is the case you should do this that. But today morning I got another reply from the same email in one line saying

File is still in process, please wait to receive further instructions from this office.

The color was in blue. I have waited 6 yrs ++. Please pray for me....
Thanks
Jubaida

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Jubaida said:
Hi
I have the same experience which I want to share here. I sent an email day before yesterday asking "Hello There
I want to change my postal/permanent address. How can I do that? Is my file cancelled or under process? According to your new law all backlogs of old files will be eliminated. How does this effect me?
". Within an hour I got a common reply saying lot of things like if this is the case you should do this that. But today morning I got another reply from the same email in one line saying

File is still in process, please wait to receive further instructions from this office.

The color was in blue. I have waited 6 yrs ++. Please pray for me....
Thanks
Jubaida
Dear Jubaida

Could you pls share your timeline means when you applied? when you were asked to submit your documents?

Ameer

mikrrbd

Aug 25, 2011
Hi.. I am willing to take the IELTS test for immigration purpose. I am willing to take the test at IDP-Dhaka. I heard a silly rumor that, the Female examiners of IDP Dhaka tend to give less mark at speaking section. Anyone has any experience about IELTS test (Speaking section) at IDP-Dhaka? Please share. Thank you a lot.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
mikrrbd said:
Hi.. I am will to take the IELTS test for immigration purpose. I am willing to take the test at IDP-Dhaka. I heard a silly rumor that, the Female examiners of IDP Dhaka tend to give less mark at speaking section. Anyone has any experience about IELTS test (Speaking section) at IDP-Dhaka? Please share. Thank you a lot.
Its totally baseless and wrong. I scored 8 out of 9. Examiner was a lady.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Bhaijanera (prejuners) muri murkir moto CSI pathaiyen na,
birokto hoe apnar file delay korate pare.
tobey purano applicant ra kore dekhte paren

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Classical_beat said:
I send a CSI last night asking " Hello Dear, My application is in process since March 20,2012 and there its written that they sent me a letter but I didn't receive any letter or anything. My fellow applicants are receiving Medical Request now but I'm not receiving anything yet . I would like to know whether I missed it or you haven't send anything yet ? I look forward to hearing from you "

And within 24 hours got reply .. only one line was written !

You will be receiving yours within the next 6 months.
quote]

I SEE LIGHT AT END OF THE TUNNEL

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Congratulations those were receiving MR. Have you any news for MI2 applicants?? Waiting for further processing from 30th of March-2011. When will expect MR ? Please if any forum members get news inform.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
kochi said:
Congratulations those were receiving MR. Have you any news for MI2 applicants?? Waiting for further processing from 30th of March-2011. When will expect MR ? Please if any forum members get news inform.
SAME TO U

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
amar file reject koira abar reopen korse. tarpor kisu additional documents chailo, tao pathailam. er por ki??? keo ki asen same situation a??? ami apply korsi nov 2009 a london visa office.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikrrbd said:
Hi.. I am willing to take the IELTS test for immigration purpose. I am willing to take the test at IDP-Dhaka. I heard a silly rumor that, the Female examiners of IDP Dhaka tend to give less mark at speaking section. Anyone has any experience about IELTS test (Speaking section) at IDP-Dhaka? Please share. Thank you a lot.
i faced a middle aged women , i did not like her , seems very rigid about scoring and i scored 6 but last time my speaking scoring was 7 and it was academic.

dhkbdca

Jul 1, 2012
Dear Forum Members,

My file was received by CIC, Nova Scotia in May 2010, Decision Made in September 2011 and finally E-Cas used to show In Process since March 29, 2012, but now it is inaccessible.

At this stage may be I should be waiting for Medical Request to come. I'm not sure was there any query or investigation done from immigration authority while processing my file.

Please let me know from your experience that have you faced any investigation and those who applied in May 2010, is there any possibility of any
investigation at this stage?

If not then it will be a relief because i need to close my FDR kept at bank which i've been maintaining for this purpose for close to 2 years.

Thank you

Regards,

Tanjib

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
Classical_beat said:
I send a CSI last night asking " Hello Dear, My application is in process since March 20,2012 and there its written that they sent me a letter but I didn't receive any letter or anything. My fellow applicants are receiving Medical Request now but I'm not receiving anything yet . I would like to know whether I missed it or you haven't send anything yet ? I look forward to hearing from you "

And within 24 hours got reply .. only one line was written !

You will be receiving yours within the next 6 months.
quote]

I SEE LIGHT AT END OF THE TUNNEL
I hope its true for all pre-juners ..

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Classical_beat said:
I hope its true for all pre-juners ..
hi how r u? Thanks for shareing ur experience, my timeline is almost same to u, waiting for M.R but God knows when the turn will come