+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
eclipes said:
Thank you Dr. Hasib . I actually plan to stay around 1 week in Singapore . So if it is done within 2 days then I could give it a try . what say?
Dear friend

Did you go personally to the Singapore CHC and get your visa? What was the result? What was the procedure of submitting your passport to the CHC? And most importantly, how long did it take that they return your passport with visa stamped?

Thanks a million

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Dear Senior,
If I change the Visa Office, does my file regarding PR in canada also transfer?
I mean First I have applied in VO Seoul for example and currently living my country (respective visa office Singapore).
THank for your reply.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Classical_beat said:
Fellow applicants please visit this site and let me know how come 96 profession will come and anyone can apply ?

http://www.visacenterbd.com/superoffer
Dear, eti akti bes chomokprodo biggapon kintu bastobota theke sohosro jojon dure, how can this b for a country who's economy is sick and that country has already dimolish 0.3 million peoples dream to simply cutoff the backlog, it is quiet absurd, It is hard to imagine about A NOC List that contains 96 occupations, so please stay away from this fradulent ad, best wishes for u

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
olddream said:
Dear Senior,
If I change the Visa Office, does my file regarding PR in canada also transfer?
I mean First I have applied in VO Seoul for example and currently living my country (respective visa office Singapore).
THank for your reply.
Your Application is centrally to CIC, Canada whichever Visa office you continue. For changing VO, your docs and application package will be transferred to Singapore.

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
deba_avik said:
Your Application is centrally to CIC, Canada whichever Visa office you continue. For changing VO, your docs and application package will be transferred to Singapore.
Thank you very much.
changing VO is only possible if I apply for it? am I right deba_avik? or the seoul office will transferred it to Singapore by their decision?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
olddream said:
Thank you very much.
changing VO is only possible if I apply for it? am I right deba_avik? or the seoul office will transferred it to Singapore by their decision?
You should apply to Seoul office explaining the reasons for changing the visa office. Seoul office will decide and take necessary steps.

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Untill any news declares from immigration authority website, nothing is believable. But, it is true that, immigration agents sometimes anticipate the upcoming changes, but that doesn't mean it will be surely appear in future.

Classical_beat said:
Fellow applicants please visit this site and let me know how come 96 profession will come and anyone can apply ?

http://www.visacenterbd.com/superoffer

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Thanks Classical for digging this out!!

Actually Visacenter has copied this information from a recent newspaper advert by another firm- SA Associates. I made an inquiry at SAAssociates as to the source of this information and what they said is absolutely crap!! They said:

" amader vitore lok ache jara aage thekei amader future news janay dey..emon ki CIC, immigration minister janar aagei amra sob jante pari'.

Funny that the same agency warns future applicants by:

'Jekhane shekhane apnar mulloban file diye nijer paye nijei kural marben na..bhondo protarok der theke shabdhan thakun.........'

Classical_beat said:
I was surprised too ... we people don't know yet how many NOC gonna come in july but they are advertising 96 and anyone can apply ... too strange.

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Dear forum membmers,

Many of you are being bombarded everyday by misleading and fraudulent advertisements of various immigration programs by ghost agents. Tons of such adverts appear regularly in our daily newspapers specially the Daily Prothom Alo.

Some of the programs are:

1. Denmark Greencard: You will see ads almost daily in our newspapers. But the fact is that no one can get Greencard visa with Bangladesh degrees! Even you have bachelor + masters from BUET, Dhaka Uni you will not be eligible. Only those Bangladeshis who have foreign degrees i.e degrees from Europe, North America, Australia will be eligible.

2. Norway Jobseeker visa: This visa program requires a skilled worker to obtain a job offer from an employer from Norway as a prerequisite and it is nearly impossible for any Bangladesh to get a job offer in the process as is advertised by the agents. So the chance for this visa for BD people is near 0.

3. RSMS ( Australia) : This is a migration program of DIAC, Australia whereby state governments permit employers in regional Australia to recruit skilled workers from overseas. But employers in Regional Australia do not offer jobs to BD skilled workers not because we are less skilled but because our licensed recruiting agents ( those registered with BAIRA) do not have any agreement with Australian authority that facilitate such recruitment. Our recruiting agents have arrangements with employers or govt agencies particulary in the Middle East, South-East Asia etc.

4. Work Permit in Canada:Most agents who advertised for such programs are neither CSIC registered nor BAIRA registered. Consequently, they are not monitored by anyone and they are constantly flooding our newspapers with nonsense advertisements.\

Many people are falling victims to these fraudulent agents and I want you all spread this to your friends, relatives, acquaintances so that they can learn the facts before losing their valuable time, energy and effort

Regards,
mmh93

nkshumon said:
Dear Ahsan bhai ,
Nice to talk with you , actually i asked to deva abhik to inform me about denmark and australia immigration info so that he replied me those info, Brother could you please explain what happen to you in that case and do you know about australian immigration , now a days i am being frustrated about my file processing delays you may check it on my status on left .do you have any suggestion to me regarding my current status . waiting for your response .

Thanks

NKSHUMON

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmh93 said:
Thanks Classical for digging this out!!

Actually Visacenter has copied this information from a recent newspaper advert by another firm- SA Associates. I made an inquiry at SAAssociates as to the source of this information and what they said is absolutely crap!! They said:

" amader vitore lok ache jara aage thekei amader future news janay dey..emon ki CIC, immigration minister janar aagei amra sob jante pari'.

Funny that the same agency warns future applicants by:

'Jekhane shekhane apnar mulloban file diye nijer paye nijei kural marben na..bhondo protarok der theke shabdhan thakun.........'
hahahahahahaha ... Protarok ra onno manush ke protarito houa theke badha dichhe how funny ... But ei akjon protarok o thik moto english e kotha bolte pare na ... Shob lekha Banglay post kore .. why .. Jara Canada immi r jonno apply korbe can't they read English ?? If they can't then how come they are qualified for Canada ? Stupid gula .. you know I got this advertise from facebook .. the heading was something " Shawporibar e Canada y Obhibashon " Holly crap !!... I clicked and it direct me to this page.. I thought I should post it here . At the time I applied I went through a lot of consultants .. But u know what made me wonder they cannot even talk properly and all of them behave like they have spies inside CIC and they knows everything and they can change one's fate as if they are God of sending people overseas .. They cannot even pronounce IELTS properly and they want to teach IELTS on their own expense .. Bunch of Stupids ... :p

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Why don't you report them to the Police?

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
Dear All,

Last year I failed to reach the cap for NOC-1122. It was painful.

I knew this year it will be more uncertain and difficult.

Therefore, this year i took the different way.

I applied for Saskatchewan PNP under family members Category. My cousin sponsored me. I applied from Saskatoon on 28th March and Application received on 29th March.

By the grace of the Almighty, I received Acknowledgement Letter and a File Number on 11th May.

And effective from 1st May, they have changed again the Saskatchewan PNP policy specially under family members Category. From 1st May, this category turned as "Family Referral" and Principal Applicant must have Job Offer from Canadian Employer.

Fortunately, i could avoid this rule.

I wish if i could get some one in this Forum who applied under same program.

Thanks.

Shadow

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
jnathan said:
Why don't you report them to the Police?
Then, it happens finally!!!!
Cheers!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
mmh93 said:
Dear forum membmers,

Many of you are being bombarded everyday by misleading and fraudulent advertisements of various immigration programs by ghost agents. Tons of such adverts appear regularly in our daily newspapers specially the Daily Prothom Alo.

Some of the programs are:

1. Denmark Greencard: You will see ads almost daily in our newspapers. But the fact is that no one can get Greencard visa with Bangladesh degrees! Even you have bachelor + masters from BUET, Dhaka Uni you will not be eligible. Only those Bangladeshis who have foreign degrees i.e degrees from Europe, North America, Australia will be eligible.

2. Norway Jobseeker visa: This visa program requires a skilled worker to obtain a job offer from an employer from Norway as a prerequisite and it is nearly impossible for any Bangladesh to get a job offer in the process as is advertised by the agents. So the chance for this visa for BD people is near 0.

3. RSMS ( Australia) : This is a migration program of DIAC, Australia whereby state governments permit employers in regional Australia to recruit skilled workers from overseas. But employers in Regional Australia do not offer jobs to BD skilled workers not because we are less skilled but because our licensed recruiting agents ( those registered with BAIRA) do not have any agreement with Australian authority that facilitate such recruitment. Our recruiting agents have arrangements with employers or govt agencies particulary in the Middle East, South-East Asia etc.

4. Work Permit in Canada:Most agents who advertised for such programs are neither CSIC registered nor BAIRA registered. Consequently, they are not monitored by anyone and they are constantly flooding our newspapers with nonsense advertisements.\

Many people are falling victims to these fraudulent agents and I want you all spread this to your friends, relatives, acquaintances so that they can learn the facts before losing their valuable time, energy and effort

Regards,
mmh93
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]+1[/size][/size][/size]