6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
deba_avik said:
Koto % commission, Tokon bhai? Lolllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz....

Open forum e kono firm er name lekhai uchit na, amra ei forum er keo firm e believe kori na, boro boro lawyer ekhane ase, asha kori, every problem has a solution here. Firms need for those who are lazy, lazy and lazy :mad: :mad:
Thanks for the remembering me dada, I think lawyer help need for some technical information/supporting docs of immigration forms, for which authority will not given second chance to provide again.

Dada, how long we have to wait?

Regards

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
deba_avik said:
Arif bhai, No problem, use new forms. The below post containing the latest information.

What is CAIPS?
CAIPS is short for "Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System". It is the computer system historically used by CIC to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (ie. those outside of Canada), other than new applications at offices which have switched to using the "GCMS" system.

What is GCMS?
GCMS is short for "Global Case Management System", and is the newer computer system that CIC is rolling out across their offices around the globe. Once fully incorporated it would supersede CAIPS & FOSS; and manage all info under one umbrella - Mother of All. It's still under implementation in many overseas CHCs. And expected to be fully operational by 2012.
How to Order CAIPS/GCMS Notes?

1) Sir Kanamen is doing it for free.

Sir Kanamen is offering CAIPS / GCMS for free. If some body wants to use him here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

2) But if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)
Dear deba_avik,
Did you request for CAIPS notes.I wish to request for the same.If I give my email address instead of my relative,is there any problem?

arif74

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2006
Doc's Request.
24-09-2009
AOR Received.
17-01-2010
IELTS Request
08-03-2010
File Transfer...
In Process since 22nd December 2006
mmh93 said:
Hi,

The latest form is easy to fill in. Anyway I have partially filled in the form and emailed you, the rest you can do quite easily.

Check your mail.

regards
mmh93
Thank you very much.............

I have one doubt regarding the below question.

4. Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

As i m sending this form through my friend who is in canada.. so will it be no .

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
arif74 said:

As i m sending this form through my friend who is in canada.. so will it be no .
R8888888888

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
britto78 said:
Dear deba_avik,
Did you request for CAIPS notes.I wish to request for the same.If I give my email address instead of my relative,is there any problem?
I have already sent to my friend.

Use your friend's email address. He'll forward you once he receives the notes.

Mama13

Oct 19, 2010
Does any one can tell me how much time CIC allows for submit passport in the letter of PPR?

Friends,boys,girls,buddies,vai sab abong begom shahebra who received PPR what is the time given to submit passport?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Mama13,

Send them the next day after they asked for it. they usually give 40 days for submitting all the papers.
is your passport unavailable now for submission?

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
aneeka26 said:
Thanks Shumon Bhai,

I haven't applied for the immigration yet. I'll apply InshAllah in this July. Right now I am gathering all my necessary documents. Do u have any idea how soon Dhaka board can reissue my SSC certificate with the correct date of birth.

Regards,
Aneeka
Dear Aneeka,

Its nice to know that you did not applied yet, well i told in that replly you should visit with your parents (father )mainly to meet board chairman (woman) along with your all correct and in correct documents and tell her truth and shows your urgency also if she pleased then she told you what to do next , mind it dont place this topics by you its must be place by your parents i mean your father cause i saw many like student she refuse who are there without parents , i dont know why she did like that , if she give you permission then it wouldnt take more than a week i hope , actually we can tell easy to some one but when we face the reality its very difficult to understand now i show you another worst service which is seems to be very easy to some one but now a days its really rough and irritating , I mean about CITY CORPORATION , actually i went there for a reprint in that office cause my relatives birth certificate was lost but photocopy was there , But after divide the city corporation zone they are really irritate the people to get more money and more waiting, because of change birth certificate size , zone no also changed and you couldnt get older one so we should recopy to use or get changed one . this is the situation now . by the way dont upset and be positive and best of luck.

Thanks

NKSHUMON

Mama13

Oct 19, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
this is Jnathan's problem. he thinks he knows everything but actually he knows nothing :eek:
Maybe that's why CIC keep holding his VISA :'(
My guess: he will never get his VISA. :p
Hasib vai,

Apnar PPR e passport joma dite koi din somoi diese?

thank you in advance

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Mama13 said:
Hasib vai,

Apnar PPR e passport joma dite koi din somoi diese?

thank you in advance
60 days from the date of issue of PPR :)

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkshumon said:
Dear Teaspoon,
First of all i want to say that her mistake in SSC certificate only, 2ndly its easy to say about correction from board but real field is tough enough because i have done it for one of my relatives , by the way if you want to do any correction of any certificate you have to meet board chairman(a woman) if she pleased and if you dont want to reduce your age then she told you to do an Affidavit and then post it to daily newspaper then she approved correction and my suggession is took your parents along with you 1st time when you meet with her cause she didnt rely on the students statement , after that you would get your corrected certificates , dear m agree with you that there is no need to inform about this things to svo cause its in process now but if they ask then she could provide all information with new corrected certificates.

Thanks

NKSHUMON
nothing is too easy , finally u have done it for your relatives. so what is the big deal , and the he/she did not applied yet , even though it is tough he/she need to do it right! so what is your points i did not get it bro !!!! i know about that education board woman, also know her secretary as well .

By the way aneeka , i am pm u a mobile number of a education board of a person , and hope they will show u the easy way to get it done !!!!

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
yes, you the answer to this question will be 'no' if your friend is the requester. In this case, you will also have to submit a signed letter of 'consent to release the information' to your friend i.e you are authorising your friend to receive information on your behalf.

arif74 said:

eclipes

Jun 13, 2011
Hello forum members I have a query regarding the submission of the Passport for visa stamping . My Visa Office is Singapore . Well I received PPR from the VO 3 days ago . I was planning to visit Singapore this week . Can I submit my passport In Person to the Visa Office ? How long will it take to be visa stamped if I submit In Person ? Hope to get some help from the fellow friends .

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
eclipse,

You'll get stuck there in Singapore if you go there, submit your passport to CHC Singapore.
Canadian High Commission in Singapore does not return the visa stamped passport in less than 8 working weeks from submission.

eclipes

Jun 13, 2011
jnathan said:
eclipse,

You'll get stuck there in Singapore if you go there, submit your passport to CHC Singapore.
Canadian High Commission in Singapore does not return the visa stamped passport in less than 8 working weeks from submission.
If I submit In Person ?