NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
SaimonBlue said:
I sent notarized photocopy of all mark sheet and certificates at the time of first application submission. The Immigration Office only asked for any addition in the in the education or other pertinent field since filing of the initial application. They did not ask for original transcript in university enevelop. I expected that they may ask for original transcript in university envelop but they did not.

I asked one of the senior in the forum for his opinion who opined that since I received AOR on the basis of initially submitted documents so there is no need to submit transcript in university envelop until they ask for it. Still I am taking preparation to send the transcript in university envelop. No harm in that, is there?
Thanks for u reply. Do u have any transcript of public university? if so, how u manage it to send original one. It is very difficult to bring duplicate one. Are u thinking to send duplicate original or original if cic ask? others member-please share u r experience in this regard.

[/quote]

If they ask for university envelope there is a process from bangladeshi universitis to certify the photocopy of the mark sheet and envelop it with seal gala addressed to immigration office. That can be done if required.

mathu

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
LIONCITY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE-2007
hi simon

have you received the DU ?please let me know..

buhari

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
I applied two days agao they said that they will issue the attestation today. But as usual I had to pay speed money for the job.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
nasim15 said:
I applied two days agao they said that they will issue the attestation today. But as usual I had to pay speed money for the job.
Dear Nasim, are doing attestation only from university or all school and college? and Are u considering direct university or university education provider. For example, DHAKA CITY COLLEGE, the education provider under NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. Which one u go dhaka city college or national univesity?
Others please share u r idea.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
SaimonBlue said:
nasim15 said:
Dear Nasim, are doing attestation only from university or all school and college? and Are u considering direct university or university education provider. For example, DHAKA CITY COLLEGE, the education provider under NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. Which one u go dhaka city college or national univesity?
Others please share u r idea.

Only the Degree and Masters.For Degree Mark Sheet attestation you can directly contact to the university or you can go through the college. There is a person Mr Shonjoy Kumar, Office Asstt of Dhaka College (not Dhaka City College) who does these things for money.You may also contact Dhaka City College where you will get one Shonjoy, I hope.

windsor4c

Aug 29, 2009
Hello ,

I live in Ontario and I am under work permit. I am in a very unique and critical situation. I did my medical in July 08. I have LUPUS or SLE that in under remission from the last 2 years. After that every 3 months I received letter from Ottawa health ministry to visit immigration doctor . Immigration doctor referred me to a specialties and did some additional test once. After that I received 3 separate letter in every 3 months that stated health ministry need some additional information. Each time I went to doctor and they told me that it's nothing new , they are asking for the same medical report that I already did. And each time Immigration doctor sent them fax with all the test report. This is like a circle that's repeatedly going on since last year. Each time health ministry sent same letter, I go to doctor with that letter and they sent the same test.

So I assumed that some misunderstanding is going on. I was going crazy as my visas gonna expire by next august. So I emailed to buffalo in July 09 after waiting for one yr. Buffalo understood my problem and sent request to IMS for my file. In beginning of august Buffalo sent me another email and informed me that from Ottawa sent the file to buffalo.
Buffale also informed me that it can take up to three months for the medical exam results to reach Buffalo from Immigration Medical Services in Ottawa and I will soon know change in my application status.

MY question to the member what does buffalo mean by that? As far I am understanding Health ministry Ottawa already took a decision and they passed the decision to buffalo . So buffalo is taking the time to let me know whether it's s yes or no?? Although I am pretty sure it will be NO.

So Please let me know your opinion . Although I have very little hope for my immigration and in this point I really don't care about it any more.

Thanks
Windsor4c

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
PROOF OF FUND:
Is it acceptable to show provident fund account balance while submission of document as proof of fund?

mmr

Aug 15, 2009
hello,

i am Bangladeshi national and i am currently doing my masters in Canada. before come here i gave one full time continuous work experience in Dhaka and the occupation is on the NOC list. problem is the occupation is not among the 38 selected one. but i have find below information from cic website-

"According to the eligibility criteria, your application is eligible for processing if:
you have an offer of arranged employment, OR
you are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, OR
you are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the occupations listed here."

as it is written that foreign national living legally in Canada for one year as an international students or temporary worker can apply as skill immigration. question is can i apply as an skill immigration if my previous work experience is not on 38 list? i know about Canadian economic class but as i prefer this one. and can i apply on skill immigration before completing masters program base on the fact that i am in Canada and studying for more than one year? i want to apply for skill immigration while doing my masters and if i apply, i will meet 67 points. only problem is my previous experience is not on 38 selected list.

what should i do?

please provide expert opinion on the above issue. thanks in advance.

MMR.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
mmr said:
hello,

i am Bangladeshi national and i am currently doing my masters in Canada. before come here i gave one full time continuous work experience in Dhaka and the occupation is on the NOC list. problem is the occupation is not among the 38 selected one. but i have find below information from cic website-

"According to the eligibility criteria, your application is eligible for processing if:
you have an offer of arranged employment, OR
you are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, OR
you are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the occupations listed here."

as it is written that foreign national living legally in Canada for one year as an international students or temporary worker can apply as skill immigration. question is can i apply as an skill immigration if my previous work experience is not on 38 list? i know about Canadian economic class but as i prefer this one. and can i apply on skill immigration before completing masters program base on the fact that i am in Canada and studying for more than one year? i want to apply for skill immigration while doing my masters and if i apply, i will meet 67 points. only problem is my previous experience is not on 38 selected list.

what should i do?

please provide expert opinion on the above issue. thanks in advance.

MMR.
Brother mmr,

I am a Bangladeshi and trying to go to Canada for study. Need your help in some issues. Can I have your email id please to contact you personally?

mmr

Aug 15, 2009
hello,

if you read my above post then please give me some expert advice on my situation. i will be grateful! thanks in advance always.

to nasim15: mostafij2@gmail.com this is my address.

silence

Aug 3, 2009
dear mmr

I would say sorry first as I don't know the answer what u r looking for but I can suggest u to open a new thread with ur problem & ask seniors like PMM, Leon or someone who can guide u in right way rather looking for something from u...

I hope someone will come to ur help soon... take care

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
mmr -

You are talking about the FSW Category 3... Yes, you can apply after 1 year as an international student IF:

you meet all of the other requirements (67 points minimum, proof of funds), and
your 1 year of work experience is in Class O-Management Occupations, Skill Level A, or Skill Level B...

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/html/Matrix.html

mmr

Aug 15, 2009
to jes_ON- thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it.
Yes i am talking about FSW category 3. My occupation is on Skill Level A and i met 67 points. The only problem is the occupation i have is not in 38 occupation list. As you know all the skill level A are not among 38 occupation list. So my concern is if i apply on FSW category 3 do i have to have work experience on the 38 occupational list? Or this 38 occupation restriction does not apply for me because I am in international student.
Please reply me. And thanks again!!!

mmr

Aug 15, 2009
silence said:
dear mmr

I would say sorry first as I don't know the answer what u r looking for but I can suggest u to open a new thread with ur problem & ask seniors like PMM, Leon or someone who can guide u in right way rather looking for something from u...

I hope someone will come to ur help soon... take care
thanks for the advice!!! i want to open a new thread but dont know how do that. i am new in this forum.....