Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
ahsan1289 said:
Dear All,
Hope everyone is ok and fine by the grace of Allah. After long time, i am here. Sorry for long absence. I was a bit busy with settling here in Toronto. Its really a great opportunity for them who got the opportunity to come here. Those who are on the way or in process of coming, be prepared for very tough but fantastic life. Only you need to be positive and get prepared for many adverse things. Feeling happy to hear good news of some friends. Wish all of you best of luck.

Regards
Ahsan

Hope you spend a wonderful life in Canada.
:D

tamtam123

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12- April-2012
File Transfer...
12- July-2012
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2012, Remed in June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-July-2013
LANDED..........
Soon!
Hi all,

I am new member in this forum.. and would like some guidance on how to go about with my application. I got married on Feb 9th, and my husband lives in Toronto. We did the medical and collected most of the paperworks mentioned..

However, it would be really helpful if successfull applicants could give us some tips on how to speeden up the process.. any additional information or documentation we could provide, or any type of applicants they like to approve?

tamtam123

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
ahsan1289 said:
Dear All,
Hope everyone is ok and fine by the grace of Allah. After long time, i am here. Sorry for long absence. I was a bit busy with settling here in Toronto. Its really a great opportunity for them who got the opportunity to come here. Those who are on the way or in process of coming, be prepared for very tough but fantastic life. Only you need to be positive and get prepared for many adverse things. Feeling happy to hear good news of some friends. Wish all of you best of luck.

Regards
Ahsan
Dear Ahsan vhai,
Really happy to hear good news from you as always. Please say my regards to all forum members who were having tough but fantastic life in Toronto. I hope that the tough word will be eliminate soon and only fantastic remain. Please pray for us, we are waiting here and having tough but not fantastic life. Wish you all the best.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tamtam123,

There's absolutely no way to speed up the process.
You simply have nothing more to do now as you have duly presented all the required papers by now.
Keep waiting. you will get your call for an Interview.

However, You said " We did our medical" , Why did your husband do the medical, he is living in Canada and I guess a Permanent Resident or a Citizen.

samamoon

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insallah February
Hi Everybody,
How are you all guys? Hope fine. I am sorry for the long delay in sharing my landing experience. was little bit busy with many initial job here like, SIN card, Health card, PR card etc. Taking decision for phone and internet also delayed me in siting here. Anyway, Canada is nice, better to say Wonderful except the weather. Sometimes it is like more than refrigerator. This is the only problem I can find here. Another thing is that, things are expensive though there are some exceptions. Everything is controlled here and with a good system. I can now predict how much time I need to go from one place to another. There is no traffic Jam, no mosquito, no power failure, no gas or water problem.

Thing is that, now I have to get a job or to do something. I am looking for that opportunity. Please pray for me.

Hope you all will get the soonest chance to get in to this city.

All the best,

Saifullah

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
samamoon,

The hardest part is incomplete . Getting a job.
That would melt away all of your satisfactions so far.

Choose Bell Canada. Don't choose Rogers.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
ahsan1289 said:
Dear All,
Regards
Ahsan
Ahsan Bhai, good to hear u are safe.
please keep in touch with the forum.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
hotobhaga said:
Bhai,
nice to hear from you. 100% sure of your success InsaAllah..
ameer
ameer bhai, apnar weight aro 10 kg na bara porjonto VISA hobe nah!! :p

apnar khobor ki?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
samamoon said:
Hi Everybody,
How are you all guys? Hope fine. I am sorry for the long delay in sharing my landing experience. was little bit busy with many initial job here like, SIN card, Health card, PR card etc. Taking decision for phone and internet also delayed me in siting here. Anyway, Canada is nice, better to say Wonderful except the weather. Sometimes it is like more than refrigerator. This is the only problem I can find here. Another thing is that, things are expensive though there are some exceptions. Everything is controlled here and with a good system. I can now predict how much time I need to go from one place to another. There is no traffic Jam, no mosquito, no power failure, no gas or water problem.
Thing is that, now I have to get a job or to do something. I am looking for that opportunity. Please pray for me.
Hope you all will get the soonest chance to get in to this city.
All the best,
Saifullah
mamoon bhai, good to hear u are safe. great news!!
best of luck with the job.
and please keep in touch with the forum.

Feb 24, 2012
Dear Deva Avik/NKshumon/Hotobahagha Bhai,

1st of all thanks every body for their humble comments.

Actually there is no hope for 2006 applicant
Canada just make us fool.

Thanks
Bangladesh-Canada2012

nkshumon said:
Dear Mr. Janathan
I'm sorry to say you that most of your post in the forum are Negative may i know why ? look man don't Judge peoples luck always and try to use POSITIVE words not negative OK, you should think others mind also that any negative words would hurt some one , If you cant do it in future then please reply those post which is asking for your reply .

Thanks

NKSHUMON

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

Today I found in e-CAS status" Medical results have been received" line added.

How long they need to request for passport from now ? Any Idea ?

Thanks,

Creator

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
creator said:
Dear Forum Members,
Today I found in e-CAS status" Medical results have been received" line added.
How long they need to request for passport from now ? Any Idea ?
Thanks,
Creator
pretty quick I suppose. what about the address? is it still there or not??

best of luck!!

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Dear all members,

Hope this will be helpful for all....

Canada, 9th March: Recession is affecting new immigrants coming to Canada.
This has been revealed by TIEDI (Toronto Immigrant Employment Data Initiative). The fact that recession is biting the newcomers in Canada becomes evident by having a look at the jobless rate among newcomers. For new immigrants in Canada, rate of joblessness is 8.4 percent.

And jobless rate for Canada-born is stated to be 6 percent, TIEDI figures reveal.

Canada firms reluctant to hire newcomers--One of the main reasons for this difference in the employment rates for Canadian immigrants and native Canadian counterparts could be due to lack of initiative among small and medium firms to hire new Canadian immigrants. These firms are somewhat biased in hiring new immigrants.

Hence, they are not able to take advantage of the skilled immigrants in Canada.

Notable job gains for recruitment of newcomers in Canada--On the other hand, large firms are taking initiatives to recruit new immigrants in Canada. Figures revealed by TIEDI show new immigrants gained sufficient jobs in Canada in 2010.

Number of jobs gained by new immigrants in construction sector was 11,300 while accommodation and food services sector hired 18,600 new immigrants. Professional, technical and scientific services had 14,700 jobs for newcomers in Canada last year.

According to executive director of Costi Immigrant Services, Mario Calla, employment scenario of Canada is moving out of recession slowly and gradually. Nearly 55,000 immigrants have been assisted by the agency in getting jobs at 18 GTA locations, Calla admits.

Canada immigration department-CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) has reduced the annual quota of Canada immigration by 25,000 taking the annual intake to 225,000 from the earlier 250,000.

Canada Immigrant employment getting positive--However, it will be a slow process for enabling new immigrants getting a job in Canada, clarifies Calla. Immigrants will be getting jobs in their chosen field, he maintains. Several professional licensing bodies as well as large corporations are working to enable quick confirmation of foreign credentials of immigrants in Canada.

According to findings of a report by RBC, nearly 75 percent of newcomers get their credentials confirmed within a period of six months after coming to Canada. This has been a major obstacle in the way of new immigrants getting jobs in Canada.

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/recession-affecting-new-canadian-immigrants-18006.html

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Hoquebd said:
Dear all members,

Hope this will be helpful for all....

Canada, 9th March: Recession is affecting new immigrants coming to Canada.
This has been revealed by TIEDI (Toronto Immigrant Employment Data Initiative). The fact that recession is biting the newcomers in Canada becomes evident by having a look at the jobless rate among newcomers. For new immigrants in Canada, rate of joblessness is 8.4 percent.

According to findings of a report by RBC, nearly 75 percent of newcomers get their credentials confirmed within a period of six months after coming to Canada. This has been a major obstacle in the way of new immigrants getting jobs in Canada.

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/recession-affecting-new-canadian-immigrants-18006.html
really??? :eek:

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
pretty quick I suppose. what about the address? is it still there or not??

best of luck!!
Address is not there for long from 1st february'2012, they normally send the request in post or email ?

creator