Aug 25, 2011
gulshan said:
Dear Seniors

I have main confusion.

total point are like below:
01-graduation: 20
02-IELTS: 10
03-age: 10
04- adability: 05 ( her husband brother is living in canada on immigration basis)
05- Her husband has master degree: 5
06- experience : 17 ( for two years) but there is little confusion for two years, which i stated above..will it be problem if passing time of
me waiting for your response.

Ali.......

Dear Gulshan,
Your case might be a little bit tricky. Why dont you talk to a professional immigration agent in Bangladesh? There is a registered CSIC agent in BD, who will give u free consultation.

http://www.scotiaconsultants.com/id75.htm

Just talk to them !! Its free of cost !! I think their office is at Dhanmondi 27(old).

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
Badal789 said:
Mr. Tosher,
Thanks for your honest confession. I partly agree with you. I spent 20 years abroad in different countries as a senior executive of a multinational co. I spent some time in Canada as well. First when ever you move to a new country first 2 years time is very crucial and important, your future depends on this 2 years time so you need to plan carefully. 2 years ago I came back to BD and first few months only explored all the possibilities while 2 of my close friends immediately jumped into doing business needless to say they suffered losses and fortunately now on right track. For me I took a part time teaching job and later six months ago only started doing business.
For Immigrants first 2 months better try to know about the environment, which type of job or business is suitable for him that to check. Before going to do any business first to work there. MOST important at the beginning having mentality to learn, not to get misguided by a wrong person. PLZ VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GIVE ANY MONEY TO OTHER PERSONS. Good possibility in Canada is to get student loan so select a good subject and then study (it difficult no doubt but you need to accept to make a good future). Not to go there keeping in mind what one used to do in Bangladesh. Many doctors or engineers are working in gas stations or I saw Europe selling at the road side. Once I met one Bangladeshi selling flowers on the streets in New york but with his hard work only after one and half years later became owner of a shop at Jackson Heights. Some good people are there too, who will really guide you to select the right profession for you. Once one gentleman told me to buy a shop, when I asked him ok, but who will run this? He said don`t worry, my wife will take care it :eek: That shop owner told me not to buy if I am personally not running that shop.
I am enjoying living in Bangladesh, my children were born and brought up abroad but they also adopted well. Still we wish to go for the future of children specially education. More than 5 lacs passing out HSC but only about 30 thousand get chances into public versities and nobody knows what job they will get here. So we decided to give another fight for the sake of our children. We found Canada and Canadian people specially are so nice, having accepting mentality of brown skin like us.
Don`t be disappointed, please work hard on right track and I am sure after 5 years you will another successful Bangladeshi. Don`t come back because your place is already filled by another person. I know many who went back home and only within 6 months again had to move to Canada. I fortunately found some same minded persons so spending time with them was refreshing us. Try to find good people like Dr. Hasib or others of this forum now in Canada.
Good luck to all.
Dear Badal Bhai,

I agree with you and +1 for You.

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
britto78 said:
Dear Badal Bhai,

I agree with you and +1 for You.
yes i do agree with u. starting stage is VERY VERY important to be successful....making a good plan after screening the environment in Canada. nothing is impossible in life...need to have a strong mental strength and effort towards the plan.

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
tosher said:
In Bangladesh who r earning more than one lak taka please dont come to canada Please think thousand times before come > Whatever u r in BD here u r just a labour or a sales man & a cleaner for the time being. Job market is very difficult.Doctor Engineers dont come if u r prepare for further study then come otherwise dont come .I know u everyone thinking lot of things about me but honestly speaking this country is for those people who r not in good possition in BD. Many indians Bangalies r fustered.
Tosher
Dear Tosher Bhai,

You were in BIG RUSH to go to Canada immediate after you get the most desired Visa.
PLEASE, keep that speed and spirit now.

It's very normal there and you have to bear this pain for another 12 months at least. This period depends on your preparation for the future in Canada. Explore an area, select a subject that suits the requirement of Canadian job market, learn french and do ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO. No body minds there what you are doing and how much earning. You need the optimum for your family and your education. If you can not prepare yourself there, then you will be one of those of very minor defeated people. WE CAN NOT HOPE SO!

You dream the future of your kids, imagine the security of your family. Start loving this winter in Canada. Do not get upset and please do not be panic. Now you have to keep patience. NO MORE RUSH. Bring smile in your mind (not only on face) and start the war to settling there ....

Many of us earning more than 3.0 lakhs per month here in BD, however spiritually ready to struggle there once again and inshallah we will settle there like millions who are now smiling happily there ...

Cheer up Man, And wish you the strength to fight once again ... Good Luck. We are coming in 1 month to 2 years time frame ... Hope by then you will be one of those "Smiling Faced Bangladeshis"

Take care

Shadow

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
shadow1972 said:
Dear Tosher Bhai,

You were in BIG RUSH to go to Canada immediate after you get the most desired Visa.
PLEASE, keep that speed and spirit now.

It's very normal there and you have to bear this pain for another 12 months at least. This period depends on your preparation for the future in Canada. Explore an area, select a subject that suits the requirement of Canadian job market, learn french and do ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO. No body minds there what you are doing and how much earning. You need the optimum for your family and your education. If you can not prepare yourself there, then you will be one of those of very minor defeated people. WE CAN NOT HOPE SO!

You dream the future of your kids, imagine the security of your family. Start loving this winter in Canada. Do not get upset and please do not be panic. Now you have to keep patience. NO MORE RUSH. Bring smile in your mind (not only on face) and start the war to settling there ....

Many of us earning more than 3.0 lakhs per month here in BD, however spiritually ready to struggle there once again and inshallah we will settle there like millions who are now smiling happily there ...

Cheer up Man, And wish you the strength to fight once again ... Good Luck. We are coming in 1 month to 2 years time frame ... Hope by then you will be one of those "Smiling Faced Bangladeshis"

Take care

Shadow
Great !!!! Very much inspiring and positive. Thanks Shadow.. +1 for you.

@Tosher vai,
These are the reasons i personally told u not to rush. This is a big decision in anyone's life. So it needs well planning and mindset as well preparation and networking. Which u could do from here and would feel a bit confident now. Anyway, please dont lose hope. I am coming on 1st March, 2012 inshallah. Hope for the best. Try to get admission for short courses those suits ur career. U will be ok by next 6 months for sure.
Hope to see u soon.

Ahsan

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
ahsan1289 said:
Great !!!! Very much inspiring and positive. Thanks Shadow.. +1 for you.

@ Tosher vai,
These are the reasons i personally told u not to rush. This is a big decision in anyone's life. So it needs well planning and mindset as well preparation and networking. Which u could do from here and would feel a bit confident now. Anyway, please dont lose hope. I am coming on 1st March, 2012 inshallah. Hope for the best. Try to get admission for short courses those suits ur career. U will be ok by next 6 months for sure.
Hope to see u soon.

Ahsan
+1

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shadow1972 said:

Take care

Shadow
What an explanation and positive steps!!! you must deserve +1

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Tohser

get networked with everyone you & they know. Look for every chances. getting a work you want would be easy to find if you got networked with people. if you are hard working and trustworthy then getting a suitable job is not that far from you. you have done the best to reach Canada at the earliest after getting your visa. have you talked to kanamen, ankit, katoky, idas, sohail ?

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
We wish you Merry Christmas!
We wish you Merry Christmas!
&
a Happy New Year!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Merry Xmas !!

Happy Holidays Everyone !

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
jnathan said:
Tohser

get networked with everyone you they know. Look for every chances. getting a work you want would be easy to find if you got networked with people. if you are hard working and trustworthy then getting a suitable job is not that far from you. you have done the best to reach Canada at the earliest after getting your visa. have you talked to kanamen, ankit, katoky, idas, sohail ?
Nice English!!I think,I m not good in English,thats why its tough for me to understand Janathan*s comments

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
casayed said:
Nice English!!I think,I mnt good in English,thats why its tough for me to understand Janathan*s coments
casayed,
amio apnar dole... bujhte parinai.. apnar IELTS score koto silo vai? Jodi kisu mone na koren... !!!!!

Ahsan

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
ahsan1289 said:
casayed,
amio apnar dole... bujhte parinai.. apnar IELTS score koto silo vai? Jodi kisu mone na koren... !!!!!

Ahsan
2bar try korsi-- 1st bar ar score--reading-4.5,writing-5.5,listening 5.5,speaking -6.5
2nd bar ar score-- reading 5.5,w-6,L-6,Speaking-6

abar exam dile score aro kombe

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
casayed said:
2bar try korsi-- 1st bar ar score--reading-4.5,writing-5.5,listening 5.5,speaking -6.5
2nd bar ar score-- reading 5.5,w-6,L-6,Speaking-6

abar exam dile score aro kombe
casayed bhai,
Jnathan er IELTS score o khub akta beshi na...ar ak bar den, or score ta beat korte parben inshallah.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
casayed bhai,
Jnathan er IELTS score o khub akta beshi na...ar ak bar den, or score ta beat korte parben inshallah.
If u guide me for 2 week,I will sit for the IELTS again and INSHALLAH my score wil be improved one.When I write I feel lazy,When I hear I feel sleepy,When I read I bcom Drowsy,when I speak I feel its just waste of time infront the examiner.

Friends I m going to submit updated POF and PCC though vo didn't ask me for that