23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
yunusee said:
Congratulations..................

Have you taken decission to fly?

Have you any information about the singapore office regarding the new rules? I have not found any persons (bangladeshi) in this forum having medical request yet in new rule.

I have already passed 38 days after sending full documents. Still status is in process. You told me that it may takes 4-6 weeks. I am waiting and waiting for a good news.
Hello Dear yunusee;

Thank you very much for all your good wishes. Let me also wish you all the best for your upcoming future. Well, I have not yet submitted my passport since I am not at home this week. And I will be able to plan something once the visa is stamped only.

Well, I am sure that you have found the Bangladeshis on the "trackitt.com". For this Forum, I can remember that at least two Bangladeshis were asking information some 5/6 weeks ago, about the new rules as they were about to submit their applications to Singapore.

Now, the points are, they did not write under this thread so, I can not say how to trace them easily as they did not show up any more so far. And, last time when I replied you, I probably mixed it up for you. I shared my ideas about Bangladeshis from the "trackitt.com".

No, unfortunately, I do not have any clear idea about the "Application of New Rules in Singapore". However, I assume that it will take maximum 12 to 18 months to finalize a FSW case. Seniors and Others please comment, if you have any precise ideas.

Cheers!

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear SaimonBlue - the advise I got on this question was to search under "www.google.ca". If you spent some time I am sure you will get some associations/councils have the job description you are looking for. Next is you will also get job advertisements for the position you are looking for. They also help.

For the recommendation letter, the only choice is getting someone having better command over English as well as some idea of your profession. In any case, you can share your profession I can try to search for you.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
JOB EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
Dears,
Is it acceptable to CIC notarized photocopied job experience from past and present employer?
Appreciate your prompt response.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear Bangladeshi Brothers,

Please participate, comment and share your valuable comment in this forum. Otherwise, it post will lost within many other post.

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear Simonblue - I have just entered in this forum, and I need to think twice before advising you anything. As because I have seen the depth and level of your responses. My feeling is the 1st approach should be to provide originals. I am a 2005 applicant. Recently I have received information update request - where they have asked for employer endorsed job description. This commonly implies that they are asking for the original. However, if I understood correctly then you are already thru, then why are you looking for this? Take care.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
rezrahman said:
Dear Simonblue - I have just entered in this forum, and I need to think twice before advising you anything. As because I have seen the depth and level of your responses. My feeling is the 1st approach should be to provide originals. I am a 2005 applicant. Recently I have received information update request - where they have asked for employer endorsed job description. This commonly implies that they are asking for the original. However, if I understood correctly then you are already thru, then why are you looking for this? Take care.
Dear Reza, I have such question in my mind because i have heard from consultant that job experience certificate can be sent in photocopy after endorsed by notary public. Would please provide list of all documents those are CIC asking for? Please mention the exact sentence what is written in letter so that I can comprehend CIC requirement more precisely. Appreciate your feedback. Many thanks.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
About IELTS, I am gonna take it in September. Give me some tips, Which center to choose, is IELTS the same as it was like 3-4 years ago. I took the academic one twice and got 6.5 (all) and 6(all). Please share your experieinces about General IELTS with me. coz the last the I took it was indeed different to me as they gave us the Wireless headset, which did bother me.

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear Saimonblue - here is what I received "Work Experience documents: Provide recent original employment letters, contracts, pay-slips and job descriptions endorsed by your employer's personal department covering the period from 2005 until today only".

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i am having problem completing the education years in the BOX in Question No. 10

in the box for Elementary/ Primary School: I write 5
in the box for Secondary/ High School: should i write 5 r 7? i.e. is this including HSC/ class 12?
in the box for Univer-/College : should i write only the Graduation or class 11+12 for college & then
whatever years for graduation?

I am really confused plz help.

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear shibleebd - I wrote E/Primary-5, S/high school-5, then added college+university in the 3rd box. If you have more then one degree, then I would recommend to put the no. in the last box, just to draw their attention. Requesting others to comment.

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear jnathan - right now british council is giving wireless headsets. I don't know what Victoria is doing or if they are still a test center. I gave mine in 2005 with speakers. I heard that general is easier then academic. You may try to go for a mock test in some reputable place. It should help you to identify your lacks, if any, and to get accustomed with the format. If you are comfortable with English then give importance to strategies. It is better to develop your own strategies. Hope it helped.

eshaghbina

Jul 5, 2009
Dear Friends,

Salaam. I have a question about the work experience letter.
I used the 4121 NOC code (University Professor) for FSW immigration program. I'm asking the university about work experience letter. They gave me a letter which does not contain all details that CIC mentioned, e.g. main responsibilties & duties and the total annual salary plus benefits.
And one more problem. I should accompany the work letter with business card od the person who signed the letter, but there is not any kind of business card among the heads of university. So what should I do?

What's your suggestion to overcome this problem.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Your cooperation is highly apriciated well in advance.
Regards,
E.B.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
shibleebd said:
hi i am having problem completing the education years in the BOX in Question No. 10

in the box for Elementary/ Primary School: I write 5
in the box for Secondary/ High School: should i write 5 r 7? i.e. is this including HSC/ class 12?
in the box for Univer-/College : should i write only the Graduation or class 11+12 for college & then
whatever years for graduation?

I am really confused plz help.
I believe it may be applicable as per below-

1. Primary School --5 years
2. Secondary /High School--10 years
3. College + University--2 + 2/3/4 + 1/2 (which means 2 years HSC+ 2 year B.A (pass), B.Com (pass), B.Sc (pass)/ 3 honors degree or 4 years honors degree + 1 year master or 2 years Master+ Phd (number of years should be also included)

The points 3 could be 12/14/15/16/17 years formal schooling except Phd.

I appreciate other comments.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear Rezarahman,

Would you please share your experience regarding the Proof of Fund? How long someone have to submit bank statement to CIC during final document submission as per your recent letter from CIC?

Is it 6 months/ 1 year or open period to all?