Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-12-2012
sumi3596 and Hasib Bhai:
Salam

I sent mail to SVO regarding the DM issue before medical.

VO replied that the file is still pending review. and it also advised to wait to hear from the office,

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
MMH_BD said:
sumi3596 and Hasib Bhai:
Salam

VO replied that the file is still pending review. and it also advised to wait to hear from the office,
great...no need to panic then. the status was just a bug :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Following info is for those who are planning to land in Canada sooner or later:

Goods to Follow

Listing of Goods to be Imported Prior to importation, settlers must prepare a detailed list in duplicate of all goods to be imported, showing the make, model, serial numbers (where possible), and approximate value of each item. For general household items, a group listing and overall value is sufficient (e.g., kitchen utensils – $000).
The list should be divided into two parts, showing which items are accompanying the owner at the time of arrival and which items are to arrive at a later date as “goods to follow.” This list must be presented to the border services officer when the settler first arrives in Canada, even if no goods are being imported at that time. Instead of a list, Form B4A, Personal Effects Accounting Document (list of goods imported), may be used.

If no list has been prepared, the settler will be instructed to complete one, before any further processing can be completed.
When there are goods to follow, the list must be detailed enough in order to avoid any confusion when the shipment arrives, particularly if there are items of significant value.
It is suggested that settlers importing valuable pieces of jewellery obtain an appraisal report from a qualified gemologist, jeweler, or from their insurance agent. Such jewellery should be individually identified on the list of goods submitted to the CBSA.
To clear the settler's personal effects, the border services officer at the initial POE shall prepare a Form B4. Settlers who would like to speed up the process can complete a Form B4 in advance, and present it to the officer when they arrive in Canada. Forms B4 and B4A are available in either official language on the CBSA Web site at www.cbsa.gc.ca. See the links below.

The border services officer will ensure that the “settler” box is checked off and the date of arrival in Canada is indicated. The terms of importation should be explained, and the settler must sign the Form B4. The officer must complete the shaded areas and date stamp both copies, as well as the list of goods.

B4 forms
This is where you can find the B4 form: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf
This is where you can find the B4a form: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/b4a/b4a-05b.pdf

Source: http://immipedia.ca/Goods_to_follow

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumi3596 said:
Hi,

Same case for me also decision made without asking medical and send letter 11 of September but not yet rcvd.\
dear

Do not go with the rumor and panic. please send an e-mail to the visa office and wait for the letter from the visa office if they reply to you. Now-a-days , this site is troubled by some intruders and they are just throwing false ideas knowing nothing . Be aware of those .stay cool . you are not alone , there are more applicants like you and with the same case status .

wishes
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hman28 said:
Alhamdulillah...I just received the notification letter from local postman to collect my PPs and COPR from CHC,Dhaka

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Dear paglababa,
apnar status ki? DM ashche?
amar just mone porlo, last year 10/10/2010 tarik a amar shob papers ready korsilum and 11/10/2010 tarik a Courier kore dislum.
amake oneke bolslio j 10/10/10 tarik ta ar kokhono ashbe na..so ai date ta shuvo. :D
tai oi dintakey ami beche nislum.
ANyway, amar akhon mone hochche, amra 10/10/2011 tarik a letter ta pabo Inshallah.
and 11/10/2011 tarik ai Visa hate nia dekhar chance pabo (inshallah)

BR
Dr.Hasib

MMH_BD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
Nomination.....
File Sent to SGVO: 30-09-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with Documents.
File Transfer...
In Process: March 25, 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-12-2012
Dear zuma:
Thanks for your comment regarding the prediction of Jnathan.

Jnathan, what is your problem? Why are you so negative?
Look at better side of the life and try to be positive.

TC.

unkown

Sep 28, 2011
Hi All,

I had submitted my passport at Dhaka on Sep 04. Today the status has been changed to DM. But i thought they will ask for photos as they didn't take any photos during passport submission. I am praying to Allah that we will get our visa soon.

Thanks to all....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
unkown said:
Hi All,

I had submitted my passport at Dhaka on Sep 04. Today the status has been changed to DM. But i thought they will ask for photos as they didn't take any photos during passport submission. I am praying to Allah that we will get our visa soon.

Thanks,
Arif
Arif vi,
they dont ask for photos from everyone..so, no need to worry.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMH_BD said:
sumi3596 and Hasib Bhai:
Salam

Thats a relief !!!!!!!!! Thanks MMH BD for the information. I e-mailed them back in February 2011 when i got first time Decision Made in my e-cas and they replied me the same they replied you. after some months when again I got the same status I e-mailed but they didn't reply as there was written they won't gonna reply for the same query if its in the normal time frame . Now when again I got the same status I don't bother to mail cos I know they won't reply. Moreover when a lot of people got same status there is a hope cos there won't be mass rejection in SGVO.

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
decision made without medical

Hi Sid and Hasib Bhai,

Assalamualikum,

Thanks a lot for correct guidance.
Today Morning sent mail to SVO and rcvd below answer.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your file is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.[/b]

So what should I will do next.

If possible could you pls answer my below query pls.

We submit first May'03-2010 and got 1st accept. letter August 13-2010 and we attached all docs and CIC confirm file number Dec-14-2010.So pls advice my file belongs to pre June -2010 or after June 2010.

Thanks again.

Sumi

acm

Mar 10, 2010
Hi All,

As you already know, I submitted my passport on Sept. 6, 2011. Today e-case changed to "Decision made".

Inshallah, hope to get my notification by mail within the coming week.

acm

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: decision made without medical

sumi3596 said:
Hi Sid and Hasib Bhai,

Assalamualikum,

Thanks a lot for correct guidance.
Today Morning sent mail to SVO and rcvd below answer.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your file is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.[/b]

So what should I will do next.

If possible could you pls answer my below query pls.

We submit first May'03-2010 and got 1st accept. letter August 13-2010 and we attached all docs and CIC confirm file number Dec-14-2010.So pls advice my file belongs to pre June -2010 or after June 2010.

Thanks again.

Sumi
You just have to wait thats it. They even touch your file yet. Your file belongs to Pre-June 2010 . :D

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
imu said:
dear

Do not go with the rumor and panic. please send an e-mail to the visa office and wait for the letter from the visa office if they reply to you. Now-a-days , this site is troubled by some intruders and they are just throwing false ideas knowing nothing . Be aware of those .stay cool . you are not alone , there are more applicants like you and with the same case status .

wishes
imu

Thanks for reply.Yes sent mail to SVO and got reply "pending review"
Hope for best.

Regards
Sumi