waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb'2013
LANDED..........
July'2013
Dear All,

My application status is "Application Received" & "DM" last 2 weeks and address disappear,same situation of application in this forum 6/7 persons and none of us got "rejection" latter yet, one of us mailed to visa office, they reply "application under pending review". what would be the outcome of this??

Seniors pls. comments on this.

Hasan

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeaassyy said:
<quote>
Today,with the grace of god ,We gut the visa at last. oops! you know, the little 5- moths old is also stamped with the Maple leaf visa for PR. Hopefully we are going to celebrate his first birthday in Canada this year .We are really in hurry now to pack all those essentials for future living in a new home . It is tiring but funny.
</quote>

congrats imu bhai.

Today I received my AOR from Singapore Visa Office.

Application reached singapore: September 22, 2011
AOR received: October 05, 2011
Dear eeaassy

Hope this progress leads to the visa approval!

imu

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
hasan_bd said:
Dear All,

My application status is "Application Received" & "DM" last 2 weeks and address disappear,same situation of application in this forum 6/7 persons and none of us got "rejection" latter yet, one of us mailed to visa office, they reply "application under pending review". what would be the outcome of this??

Hasan
system error. dont panic.

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
imu said:
Dear all Bangladeshi applicants and well- wishers!

It is my outstanding privilege to thank you all for your appreciation,congratulations,suggestions,advices and guidance on the way of my PR application case processing .I feel glad and honored to be the part of this great forum which has been a wonderful resources for the permanent residence applicants and I can not but acknowledging the most learned and cordial members of the forum for their valuable contribution to this hub of all Bangladeshi applicants .

Not a single word or a sentence can suffice the significance and magnificence of every members . I also appreciate the great sense of humor from the forum members often and on without which the canadavisa .com may not be a place of attraction day by day. It is you who made problems as solutions ,tuned the dark to the light , went to seek the last tunnel of hope for those in bitter waiting for issuance of PR visas. Hopefully none is done with the sour of the other part of success!

It is good to inform you of the fact that we collected our visas from the Canadian high commission in Bangladesh today .To share the course of the case processing , we started filing application in December 27,2009, case seen the light of "in process" on October 05 , 2011, asked for MR in November and request met on the November 20, 2010, but case was halted for 7-8 months for the expectation of a baby . the DMP denied to take the x-ray part of mother and it was taken later with the safe shield amid its fear of a possible damage to the fetus.I was asked for signing a bond to execute the ME .

I was shattered at this thinking of the first new born! Am I closing a shining eyes of an innocent ?But I had nothing but taking the risk and challenge. we took the x-ray . the visa office held the processing for a long time.No, with the grace of god,HE saw the light of the universe and smiled on April 29, 2011, made us happy and relieved us of the grievance ,sorrow .hazard and damage to it if made to him for the x-ray. on that day we informed the visa office immediately what is very notable for all future applicants. after sending the e-mail notification , the visa office sent further instructions via e-mail for including the baby in the application. we did so such as sending the copy of the passport, processing fees, additional application form and photographs etc. within 12days , the VO sent MR and we did so. Later the high commission issued PPR via e-mail on September 14, 2011,in a month and 12 days perhaps . Very fortunately , It was my Birth day! it is sent as a birthday gift. we submitted PP to the visa office on September 18, 2011.

I received a call from the high commission to collect passport on the day before yesterday. we collected the visa with passport today with the letter requesting the collection of passport .the VO usually send such letters by post but they kept the letter in their desk. When asked , the delivery agent replied "It may take a bit long time to reach the letter but we thought to call you other than sending the letter, thereby saving time for you landing planning ". the e-cas is not updated till today except "in process" Where "DM" is reasonably expected. Yea , all these happened as our visa validity expires on November 20,2011 that led them in hurry.

Today,with the grace of god ,We gut the visa at last. oops! you know, the little 5- moths old is also stamped with the Maple leaf visa for PR. Hopefully we are going to celebrate his first birthday in Canada this year .We are really in hurry now to pack all those essentials for future living in a new home . It is tiring but funny.

Thanks again for your cooperation.
All the best wishes and regards.
imu
Imu bhai,

when you get something with a long hard fight than it makes you so happpy. Once again congratulations to you and hope to see you in canada. just pray for us.

Best Regards
Tahmid

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paglababa said:
Imu bhai,

when you get something with a long hard fight than it makes you so happpy. Once again congratulations to you and hope to see you in canada. just pray for us.

Best Regards
Tahmid
Dear

I wish and pray every applicant come out of the Backlog, an early end of long waiting time, approval of PR visas.
looking forward to see smiling faces with PR success walking toward 07 Madani Avenue,Baridhara. Why not.
wish to meet in you all in Canada, I promise .

wishes for you.

imu

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
imu said:
Thanks again for your cooperation.
imu
loved the part!! imu vai there's only one thing to say . . .
Code:
|may the force be with you|

2010can

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-8-10
AOR Received.
14 dec 2010
IELTS Request
send
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
30th May 2011
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 august 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 27, 2011
LANDED..........
may be in March 2012
imu said:

Today,with the grace of god ,We gut the visa at last. oops! you know, the little 5- moths old is also stamped with the Maple leaf visa for PR. Hopefully we are going to celebrate his first birthday in Canada this year .

imu
Hi IMU bhai,

I will join your son's birthday at canada next year.
Wish your preparation going well.

Mahbub

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasan_bd said:
Dear All,

Hasan

Dear hasan

Please spend sometime thinking of those applicants status "DM" Recently we have found at least 7/8 applicants with the same case status. interestingly it happened one by one ! do not you find things peculiar? or is is that those applicants misrepresented docs or false docs with a bi or trilateral coordination . I do not think this e-cas translate the real scenario effectively . I have never hard of this serial killing by the SGVO in near past or in the immigration history to canada . Even consider my case . I have been given the passports with the visas. but still shows "In process" and in some of my friend's case , e-cas continued its success showing the same even they have landed in Pearson intl. 2 months ago.Please wait and see patiently what positive outcome is on the way ! Do not loose heart. the end is not such a ping pong game !

success is a must for all those they stay with firm determination .
stay cool . wishes for you all.

imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2010can said:
Hi IMU bhai,

Mahbub
Insawallah!
Kodah cahe to Chatgami Mejbaner aiojonta Korte Parbu.
network e jader pabu . dawat tara paben.

imu

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
good newssssssssssss "notification letter's on the way" got a call from the postman..

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamDhaka said:
good newssssssssssss "notification letter's on the way" got a call from the postman..
Congrates!, SamDhaka.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
2010can said:
Hi IMU bhai,

Mahbub
:p :p :p :p

imu said:
Insawallah!
Kodah cahe to Chatgami Mejbaner aiojonta Korte Parbu.
network e jader pabu . dawat tara paben.

imu
hope I will be in the network!! ;)

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
SamDhaka said:
happy time!! :D

congratz!! ;D

n84

Mar 12, 2011
Dear Mahbub Vai,

Thanks for your reply & congrates.
When you are planning to move to Canada?
Pray for us.
Have a nice time.

Nancy

Sid_BD

Sep 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
No update from my side except the address block reappeared.

Thanks
Sid

hasan_bd said:
Dear All,

Hasan