NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
jnathan said:
Many have landed yet earning less and having less LaviSH life than what I am earning and enjoying here :)
I have some queries.

1. Where are you from? (I mean what's your motherlaned?)
2. Where are you currenly staying/living?
3. Why are you interested in immigration to Canada???
4. Why are you spending your time in this forum (All Bangladeshi Applicants Forum)?

Tasneem

unkown

Sep 28, 2011
Hi All,

Let's share your status as below who are waiting for passport back.

Name Passport Submitted Ecas Status "DM" Passport Received
Unknown Sep 04, 2011
acm Sep 06, 2011
Dr. Hasib Sep 06, 2011 October 01, 2011
Paglababa Sep 06, 2011
imu Sep 18, 2011

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
Hello ,

Thanks for reading me. In 22nd of August 2011 CIC Singapore asks me the two papers:

1. Both Masters and Bachelors degree Sent directly by educational institute to the High Commission of Canada in a sealed envelope for yourself.
2. Copy of original Masters Degree for yourself

Anyway, I send those from Bangladesh. In 22nd of September they receive it but still I did not get any update. Still my e-client status is ‘’Received by visa office’’. Some of my friends said that as they ask from me additional documents they already started my process. I really don’t know that exactly I should do now?

I will be delight if you can give me some suggestions regarding this.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
imu said:
Dear all

I am happy to update you hereby:

just few minutes ago, the High commission of Canada informed me of Passport collection .
Visa validity is not graced with the "Grace period" and I must fly for landing within the coming month.
No update like " Decision Made " is visible in the e-cas . Pp submitted on September 18, 2011.

Please pray for me. The hard time ahead . I love to face challenges to win the race and success. Hopefully the almighty loved it and that is why I am now before another challenge.All the best wishes for you all.

imu
Congratulation imu bhai.

samirsa

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
shahedts said:
hello,

My address re appeared 22/23 Sept without status change, still RBVO. But interesting that the address got one line missing, no district name !!!!!! Before it was there....

:eek:

***************, College Road Post Office-Chawk Bazar
P.s.-kotwali
Bangladesh
420 3
My address also reappeared on 22/23 September without status change, still RBVO. First 2 lines of my address rearranged since then.

It is supposed to be:

D-9, "Appartment name",
129 "Name of the area",

It shows as:

D-9 129
"Name of the area" "Appartment name"

My application status is RBVO since 10 Sep 2011. I have not received 2nd AOR yet.

Tasneem

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
roozbeh said:
Hello ,

Thanks for reading me. In 22nd of August 2011 CIC Singapore asks me the two papers:
1. Both Masters and Bachelors degree Sent directly by educational institute to the High Commission of Canada in a sealed envelope for yourself.
2. Copy of original Masters Degree for yourself
Anyway, I send those from Bangladesh. In 22nd of September they receive it but still I did not get any update. Still my e-client status is ‘'Received by visa office''. Some of my friends said that as they ask from me additional documents they already started my process. I really don't know that exactly I should do now?
I will be delight if you can give me some suggestions regarding this.
Whats happening to you is unusual but don't worry yet. I think it's still manageable but it depends on your case. If you did provide the documents as Singapore visa office asked and followed their guideline, I think you can relax.Can you let me know when you first applied and since when you are in Received by Visa Office stage? Also your qualifying NOC and University name and subject you studied in University is important to know.

This is the only chance you get for defending your educational claim. Of course they received your documents but check with the University as well. You can also take some other measures to defend as this is the only chance you will get. SGVO will never say whether they are satisfied with your recently sent docs or not. You will have to wait and find out. Suddenly one day you will just see the next stage in ECAS or the dreaded status in ECAS. But what to do or how effective your new defense is going to be depends on your case, as every case is different and why the problem arose in the first place. So please let us know some more details and I'm curious about another thing, did you send your educational certificates (notarized) and Official Transcript (not student copy) in a University sealed envelope as per the CIO checklist?

May Allah help you in your troubled time. Don't lose hope, you still have very good chance for getting what you want. Just because they asked for some documents doesn't mean you are in a bad position. So not to worry. InshAllah everything will work out. You can send me PM if you want or here too.

BR
munnabd

Afrah

Oct 3, 2011
Dear Seniors,

I am new in this thread and have made up mind to apply for Canada immigration in NOC Code 4152. But I am not much sure if I do qualify for this NOC since I have obtained my Honors and Masters in Literature and I have 4 years work experience in NGO sector. Still grappling on the issue of my eligibility....

Look forward to your valuable comments pls

Afrah

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Afrah said:
Dear Seniors,

I am new in this thread and have made up mind to apply for Canada immigration in NOC Code 4152. But I am not much sure if I do qualify for this NOC since I have obtained my Honors and Masters in Literature and I have 4 years work experience in NGO sector. Still grappling on the issue of my eligibility....

Look forward to your valuable comments pls

Afrah
Dear Afrah,

Welcome to the thread.

Educational background doesn't matter. You will be eligible if your job description matches with: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4152
and if you can achieve 67 points.

You can join the following thread as well.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/social-workers-4152-applied-alreadygoing-to-apply-t70325.0.html

Tasneem

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Tasneem

Its inappropriate to discuss private matters those are not directly linked to the Immigration purposes. to expiate your thirst, be informed that jnathan was born and has been living in a multinational society. I am active in many other threads as well.

good luck with you.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
jnathan said:
Tasneem

Its inappropriate to discuss private matters those are not directly linked to the Immigration purposes. to expiate your thirst, be informed that jnathan was born and has been living in a multinational society. I am active in many other threads as well.

good luck with you.
About jnathan,

He is Indian Nationality. I do not know how he become eligible to send document to Singapore Office. This IELTS band score is 4. Experience is 5 years. He seems to Master degree holder.

I have found information about him in

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers

Check by yourself if you are more interest.

acm

Mar 10, 2010
unkown said:
Hi All,

Let's share your status as below who are waiting for passport back.

Name Passport Submitted Ecas Status "DM" Passport Received
Unknown Sep 04, 2011
acm Sep 06, 2011
Dr. Hasib Sep 06, 2011 October 01, 2011
Paglababa Sep 06, 2011
imu Sep 18, 2011
Thank you unknown for the stat. It's nicely put.

Request to everyone Lets stick to the main topic of this forum. Lets not get personal. ;D

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Imu bhai, let us know about ur chosen airlines, housing rent etc. Wish u a safe n smooth landing in canada! Hasib vai, amra get together kobe korbo?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
SamDhaka said:
Imu bhai, let us know about ur chosen airlines, housing rent etc. Wish u a safe n smooth landing in canada! Hasib vai, amra get together kobe korbo?
Imu vi..congrats again..
sam dhaka,
amra visa ta hate pai..then within week arrange kore jabe.

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Imu vi..congrats again..
sam dhaka,
amra visa ta hate pai..then within week arrange kore jabe.
get together er plan to end october chilo. insallah er modhhe amra sobaie visa peye jabo.

Tahmid