In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mute_man said:
not happening again, man!! last time u skipped out!! :mad:
Dr.Hasib said:
right..he gave same lame excuse last time :mad:
mute_man said:
may be he's the HULK/ jason bourne/ 007/ ethan hunt/ jackie chan ( :p :p :p) etc.!!!!!

:p :p :p :p
Dr.Hasib said:
wrong..he is SHAKIB KHAN...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Am[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] I[/size][/size][/size][/size]?.....Ne'er .....ne'er...ne'er...............

I joined at Baton Rouge, rose hands to join at Soharawardi Uddyan.....how come?

May be I missed a session when I was out of Dhaka, probably.

Khub rege gelam... :mad:........sob cancel............sob cancel.................................Joining with you :) :) :)

N:B: Friends, 5 months desher bari jai na. Ma protidin phone korse, bari giye gacher mango pere na khaowa porjonto thambe na. This ase, arek week por jabo. Totodin mango thakle hoi............ :D ;D :p

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
Dada,

Tahole apni deshe jeye mangoes nie aashen..Get together 1 week pichaye deya jabe..

Get together er agendar shathe 'aam khawa' o add hoe jabe.

deba_avik said:
Am[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] I[/size][/size][/size][/size]?.....Ne'er .....ne'er...ne'er...............

I joined at Baton Rouge, rose hands to join at Soharawardi Uddyan.....how come?

May be I missed a session when I was out of Dhaka, probably.

Khub rege gelam... :mad:........sob cancel............sob cancel.................................Joining with you :) :) :)

N:B: Friends, 5 months desher bari jai na. Ma protidin phone korse, bari giye gacher mango pere na khaowa porjonto thambe na. This ase, arek week por jabo. Totodin mango thakle hoi............ :D ;D :p

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
korokoronii said:
what's the meaning of rbvo?
Received by Visa Officer.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mute_man said:
address is back with no f ucking update :mad:
My address is back too. No Update. Same RBVO. This is BS... :mad:

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
korokoronii said:
what's the meaning of rbvo?
Received by visa office.

What is your ecas status, bro? Please share your timeline.

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
korokoronii said:
SOoooo untrue! show us ur proof...
I don't need to show you any proof, you will know it yourself when you do your medical. I went for my medical yesterday and the doctor's office personnel told me our reports will be sent to Philipines as there is new instruction that the medical section at SVO has been closed & all medical reports should now go to Philipines. Just wait till you or any other member of SVO in this forum gets their MR & proceeds to complete it, you will know it too then.

by the way, I just wanted to share an info I received -what makes you think I need to lie? Strange!

hhasan

Jun 3, 2012
Dear all,

I never had any address on the e cas before this evening, and the status today said some more detailed information with unchanged dates and
processing start time. I strongly feel they have started refreshing all the applications by adding all the tits and bits in details.
Have also the feeling, we all are to get some responses very soon.

Meanwhile a small tips to can11, get a certificate from your car insurer to give you a certificate stating you had never claimed anything from them for last 4-5 years, and this helps you to have a cheaper insurance premium as a new comer at Toronto. Just spend 1000 taka and they will be happily providing you the letter with your DOB and PP no embedded. It will really help you, at least it did for me for other countries.

Regs

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can11 said:
FYI, the medical section in Singapore has been closed, our medicals will now be sent to Philipines.
can anyone give some more details regarding closing of the medical section. is this the reason we MI-1 are not getting the medical .......

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
closing of medical section at SVO doesn't necessarily mean SVO have to stop giving out MR, because I have received my MR recently. This could be something to do with their internal resources shifting or load sharing, I am not sure. I got very surprised myself when I found they are going to send the medical reports to Philipines. Next time when someone from this forum who gets MR, please make query at the doctors office where you will be doing your tests.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Can11 said:
I don't need to show you any proof, you will know it yourself when you do your medical. I went for my medical yesterday and the doctor's office personnel told me our reports will be sent to Philipines as there is new instruction that the medical section at SVO has been closed & all medical reports should now go to Philipines. Just wait till you or any other member of SVO in this forum gets their MR & proceeds to complete it, you will know it too then.

by the way, I just wanted to share an info I received -what makes you think I need to lie? Strange!
This is the first time we hear this information. If this is the case, SGVO definitely is taking steps to minimize the pressure and share some work load with other visa office. BTW, where are you from? Can you share your timeline and other important matters with us?

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can11 said:
closing of medical section at SVO doesn't necessarily mean SVO have to stop giving out MR, because I have received my MR recently. This could be something to do with their internal resources shifting or load sharing, I am not sure. I got very surprised myself when I found they are going to send the medical reports to Philipines. Next time when someone from this forum who gets MR, please make query at the doctors office where you will be doing your tests.
Hi could you tell the name of the DMP WHERE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR MEDICAL
THANKS
JEWEL

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
CHC Manilla is equally reliable as any department of CHC Singapore

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
Can11 said:

dear can11,

please don't get things in a negative way. I personally got strong felling that other brother didn't meant anything wrong with his comment. but I also agreed that the way of his writing post is sounds a bit strange. anyway I will appreciate if you not take that as serious. all of us in this forum need help from each other. that's way we are under the same roof. allah bless all of us.

note: can you please write your profile details. are you from MI 1 applicant?? if yes, when did you filed your application?? get back to me on this please.