File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Good one, must read

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when
he noticed a very unusual funeral procession.
The funeral coffin was followed by a second one, about 50
feet behind the first. Behind the second coffin was a
solitary man walking with a black dog. Behind him was a
queue of 200 men walking in single line.

The man could not stand his curiosity. He approached
the man walking with the dog, “I am sorry for your
loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but
I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of
you walking in single line. Whose funeral is it?"
The man replied, "Well, the first coffin is for my wife."
The inquisitive man asked, “What happened to her?"
The man replied” My dog attacked and killed her."
He inquired further "Well, who is in the second coffin?"
The man answered” My mother-in-law. She was trying to
help my wife when the dog attacked and killer her
also."
A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two
men.
Then the first one asks in excitement “Can I borrow the
dog?"
The man replied, "Please join the queue." :p :p :p :p :p

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interesting indeed. This is the first time I hear about IP date change.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-with-status-inprocess-letter-sent-processing-date-t98009.0.html;msg1513910#msg1513910

uroy

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
18-08-2010, real IP since 14 March,2012
Med's Request
15 July,2012
Med's Done....
25 July, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 26/10/12, collected from VFS on 04/11/2012
LANDED..........
hoping mid jan' 2013
after many days, i m in here. But there is no good news..........
friends, i have recently changed my residence ( which was my present address & also mailing address). How can i change it now? If i change it then my previous informations which was already submitted----should be changed or not ( including present address in passport)????????????? Can any body help me about this issue????????????

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
uroy said:
after many days, i m in here. But there is no good news..........
friends, i have recently changed my residence ( which was my present address & also mailing address). How can i change it now? If i change it then my previous informations which was already submitted----should be changed or not ( including present address in passport)????????????? Can any body help me about this issue????????????
Let them know by using one of the following ways:
Case Specific Enquiry:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

General email: Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Immigration Fax: (65) 6854-5874 and (65) 6854-5876

They will update accordingly.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
deba_avik said:
Don't worry, this is not a big deal but a little bit cumbersome.

She has logic. So.....

1. She will have to rectify Birth Certificate.
2. Do accordingly instructed by Indianajones, this is a very good suggestion and good explanation. Don'[t forget to give him a +1 :D :D............I have given him already ;D
3. After she was married, name (Shaila Rahman) in all other documents is 100% logical, hopefully they were opened after her marriage.

Hope this has been useful.

Dear Deba Bhai (for mmomen bhai),

First of all, thank you.

Amar mone hoy, Na, mmomen bhai er Aunt er Birth Certificate tao change korar dorkar ache. Kenona, chinta kore dekhen, it was issued in 2009, in the same year of issuance of National ID i.e. 2009. It is very much possible and explanable to the immigration authority and very much logical that, if the birth certificate is issued after changing her maiden name to present name (issueing time is 2009) then the name should be "Shaila Rahman". Immigration authority is well aware that in Bangladesh birth cirtificate can be issued at any time. So, nothing to worry.

mmomen says :

a lot of problem boss..........
Birth ID = Shaila Rahman (with husband's name,previously she has no birth certificate it was taken at 2009)
National ID = Shaila Rahman (she got NID at 2009)
Her own certificates = Shaila Khan (her name family name)
Her childrens certificates = Shaila Rahman
Her bank account and insurance name = Shaila Rahman
Her passport = Shaila Rahman (It is very near to expiry,so it can easily change)

I think mmomen does not need to worry for her aunt's any documentation, not even he need to take any initiative to change her aunt's name in passport, even if a new passport is to be issued, the name should remain "Shaila Rahman". What he need is to prepare a "COVER LETTER" explaining the issues in a LOGICAL way. If any confusion arises, simply a cover letter is supposed to be enough for him to explain and settle the issue. And collect or prepare one in back date the affidavit copy of "HALAF NAMA" for changing her name as we discussed earlier.

BEST REGARDS,

INDIANAJONES.

n.b. : mmomen bhai, Apnar cover letter lekhar jonnyo deba bhai er shathe jogajog korun. ;)

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have changes in employment. how can i inform now? email or fax or courier?
where to send addressing whom?

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hi Munnabd,

For some reason, I am not allowed to reply to PMs sent to me. Its may be becoz I am a new member.
To answer ur query, my status had directly changed from RBVO to IP with date in March, it was never IP without date.

Thanks!

geneontology

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER 12-12-2011
File Transfer...
AOR 03-01-2012
Med's Request
what is that?
deba_avik said:
Let them know by using one of the following ways:
Case Specific Enquiry:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

General email: Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Immigration Fax: (65) 6854-5874 and (65) 6854-5876

They will update accordingly.
Marked. Thank you. :D

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Can11 said:
Hi Munnabd,

For some reason, I am not allowed to reply to PMs sent to me. Its may be becoz I am a new member.
To answer ur query, my status had directly changed from RBVO to IP with date in March, it was never IP without date.

Thanks!
Can11,
What's your NOC? It's good news that some MI-2 applicants like you from Jan/Feb 2011 had got In Process with date, a month ago but most of us have no update and waiting in RBVO stage. Congratulations... as you even got the MR ... :D

Best wishes for the next steps. Did you do your medicals yet?

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GET TOGETHER!!!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!

Dear,

Brothers and Sisters of this forum let’s get together!

Presently it seems I am in the middle of an ocean :(, calm and blue ocean water seems a floor which is made of blue glass :( !!!!! It is sign of something ahead of us!!! But also scare when we moored the beautiful green isle of Canada! Brothers and sisters please come to this forum and radiate positive energy, vibe us for the inspirations which lead us to sail through!!! situations is going to be stormy, we don’t know what is coming ahead of us, lets renders each other’s shoulder become one soul and pray in a one strong direction, let our pray power vibrate together like a beam of light and send it to upward for God for the upcoming changes that it bring good opportunity for us !!!!!

KHUUDAAA! Tumay dhundta firta hey , har karamse , har fursat se, har vabna o se , har saso me , hai karim or rahim o hai tu, tere shaan zallle zallala hoon!! tere hukum sey hawa choli !!Please help us !!!!!!!

Dear brother and sisters, let’s make a get together at chandrima uddan next 15th Friday north side of the bridge and chirp. For our absent brothers and sisters we will convey them the meeting agenda at our convenient mode of communications.

Agenda:

1.Present processing situations

2.How to obtain driving license in Canada

3.How to open a bank account at first landing in Canada, and make a transaction history and how it will help us to get loans and buy property in a shorter period of time. ( we need a volunteer someone who has Canadian experience)

4. What is the amount we need to show at the POE so that we can get the loan easily from the bank?

5. If we want to pursuit further study in Canada, what are the preparations we should take before? What will be the factor to choose subject for further study!!!!

6. What should be the factor to choose place of living in Canada.

7. We will invite some of our forum member who has already visited Canada and share their street smart experience to us!!!

8. If anyone want to add any further agenda please add it :D!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Teaspoon.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Teaspoon said:
GET TOGETHER!!!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!

Dear,

Brothers and Sisters of this forum let's get together!

Presently it seems I am in the middle of an ocean :(, calm and blue ocean water seems a floor which is made of blue glass :( !!!!! It is sign of something ahead of us!!! But also scare when we moored the beautiful green isle of Canada! Brothers and sisters please come to this forum and radiate positive energy, vibe us for the inspirations which lead us to sail through!!! situations is going to be stormy, we don't know what is coming ahead of us, lets renders each other's shoulder become one soul and pray in a one strong direction, let our pray power vibrate together like a beam of light and send it to upward for God for the upcoming changes that it bring good opportunity for us !!!!!

KHUUDAAA! Tumay dhundta firta hey , har karamse , har fursat se, har vabna o se , har saso me , hai karim or rahim o hai tu, tere shaan zallle zallala hoon!! tere hukum sey hawa choli !!Please help us !!!!!!!

Dear brother and sisters, let's make a get together at chandrima uddan next 15th Friday north side of the bridge and chirp. For our absent brothers and sisters we will convey them the meeting agenda at our convenient mode of communications.

Agenda:

1.Present processing situations

2.How to obtain driving license in Canada

3.How to open a bank account at first landing in Canada, and make a transaction history and how it will help us to get loans and buy property in a shorter period of time. ( we need a volunteer someone who has Canadian experience)

4. What is the amount we need to show at the POE so that we can get the loan easily from the bank?

5. If we want to pursuit further study in Canada, what are the preparations we should take before? What will be the factor to choose subject for further study!!!!

6. What should be the factor to choose place of living in Canada.

7. We will invite some of our forum member who has already visited Canada and share their street smart experience to us!!!

8. If anyone want to add any further agenda please add it :D!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Teaspoon.
This is terrific, brother. [size=10pt]+1 [/size]Hope everyone will be present there. I wanna be a part of the meeting but unfortunately I have an unavoidable task at home which was scheduled earlier. No problem, if others can attend. But if it is okay with you, I would be happy to join with all of you on 22th June (Friday). Take care.

Shahariar_Sumon

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-10-11
Med's Request
10-05-2011
Med's Done....
14-05-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
26-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-12
get together!

Good IDEA!!!

But chandrima uddan is not a good idea. Friday is Jumma day. Saturday is fine.
Fixed the place and get together! coordinator name and cell number.
We will sms to that number for confirmation.

is it ok ???

Sumon

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Canadian Immigrant Integration Program-India

THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca

• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahariar_Sumon said:
get together!

Good IDEA!!!

is it ok ???

Sumon
dear mates, is it okay with Saturday?

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Shahariar_Sumon said:
get together!

Good IDEA!!!

is it ok ???

Sumon

Dear teaspoon,

Highly appreciate your idea of having a Get Together.

I have some proposals regarding this and are as follwos :

no. 1 :

Agenda no 1 should be prayer to Allah individually as well as collectively.

No one is necessary to lead the dua (i mean dua porichalonar jonnyo kauke dorkar nei), shobai shobar moto dua korbe (since every body's situation is different and every individual is aware of his/her situation).

People other than muslims will pray accordingly - individually, but since we all sit together, a collective dua will reach to Almighty.

No 2 :

A request may be placed in forum for date and venue. In the end, teaspoon may finalize the venue and time depending upon the maximum votes/opinions.

No 3 :

A request of list of participants may be placed to input individual's name by themselves, and teaspoon may consolidate and finalize the list.

No 4 :

One more thing, a lot of people like me may not have leave on saturday, however, saturday evening/night in a suitable restaurant will be fine. Individuals will pay individually. I propose for a Buffet.

No 5 :

A post regarding THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP) registration is coming in the forum on behalf of newcomersuccess.ca. I know some people last year arranged such a workshop and they were highly satisfied by their service and guidelines.
The only dissatisfaction was, they did not arrange for Lunch in a day long international workshop like this.

A discussion on this issue and planning for arrangement may be finalized in the GET TOGETHER.

BEST REGARDS.

INDIANAJONES.