No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

I want to know, whether anyone collected PCC from Chittagong and what is the procedure for that. My cousin went to Panchlaish Branch of Sonali Bank and they are telling they know nothing about it and suggested to contact Police Station for PCC. So, he went to the Panchlaish Police Station and they are telling that they did not heard anything like that before. The investigate if necessary for issuance of passport and send report to passport offices.

Now if anybody has got PCC issued from Chittagong, then please help me.

Please respond.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

I want to know, whether anyone collected PCC from Chittagong and what is the procedure for that. My cousin went to Panchlaish Branch of Sonali Bank and they are telling they know nothing about it and suggested to contact Police Station for PCC. So, he went to the Panchlaish Police Station and they are telling that they did not heard anything like that before. The investigate if necessary for issuance of passport and send report to passport offices.

Now if anybody has got PCC issued from Chittagong, then please help me.

Please respond.
Dear Indiana Jones.

Tell your cousin to go Chittagong Metropolitan Police Head quarter at Laldidhi. There is a person who is dedicated for this purpose. He needs to place an application along with photos, Passport photocopy, National ID card photocopy for each person. It is not complicated at all. But it takes 15 days more than DMP as they need to send the PCC to Ministry for approval.

Rgds,
Efat

celtic

Sep 17, 2010
Friends, I’ve been following this thread for quite some time. I think you guys are doing a great team work. This is my first post in this thread. And since I am planning to apply under FSW category, I hope this won’t be the last! To begin with, I’d like to know the most important information to me at this moment. That is: Who/which company has the best reputation in Dhaka for acting as a representative? Now I guess, you guys are thinking why am I not apply for myself…The problem is, I’m working as an engineer in the Middle East in petroleum sector and my job nature is rotational which means I stay in BD for 1 month and 1 month in Middle East and again back to BD and so on… and in my absence there's no one back in Dhaka to handle the letters, responses etc. So please share your knowledge in this topic. If it has already been discussed, pls share the link. I strongly believe in self help so I won’t be asking question like: ‘am I eligible?’ ‘how long it takes?’ blah blah…but sometimes I’ll be needing directions from your experiences…Thanks in advance!

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
You really don't need a representative. Trust me.

To apply you will need
1. 3 hours to read the guideline
2. 1 hour to separate your existing academic documents
3. 2 days to apply and collect your academic transcripts, if you don't have them
4. 1 day to collect your birth certificate
5. 2 days to collect your police clearance certificate
6. 3 days to register, attend and collect IELTS document
7. 2 hours to notarize your necessary documents
8. 1 hour to fill and print the on-line form

and your representative will not do anything except filling up the form. So I would suggest think again!

celtic

Sep 17, 2010
Sohail Chowdhury said:
You really don't need a representative. Trust me.

To apply you will need
1. 3 hours to read the guideline
2. 1 hour to separate your existing academic documents
3. 2 days to apply and collect your academic transcripts, if you don't have them
4. 1 day to collect your birth certificate
5. 2 days to collect your police clearance certificate
6. 3 days to register, attend and collect IELTS document
7. 2 hours to notarize your necessary documents
8. 1 hour to fill and print the on-line form

and your representative will not do anything except filling up the form. So I would suggest think again!

Well thanks bro for simplifying the process... infact still step 8 I can do it for myself. But I'm worried thinking once I submit the forms, when the visa office will try to contact, at that time I might not be available in BD..so there has to be some one present on my behalf... thats why I need a representative. Do you know who's the best in this field?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Haque,

Sohel09 didnt open this forum, he opened the thread.
your next step is to wait for the medical. usually takes around 3-8 months.
to know other things, take your time to read out this thread from page to now.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Shohel09 for returning to the forum. Wish you will continuallly keep with the present situation in Canada.

Celtic, considering your job nature you should collect all necessary documnets and also the ielts result sheet prior to your application.

HOQchowdhury

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/01/2010
Doc's Request.
24/02/10
AOR Received.
15/03/10
File Transfer...
03/03/10
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Moshiur said:
@ Sohel Vhi,
Nice to see ur mail, and thanks for ur good initiative to make a such forum, I personally get lots of benefit from this forum. I am an applicant (already sent medical report to VO SG) for PR in CA as a Construction Manager and I am a Civil Engineer and MBA. Working in a Multinational. Could u pls help me to make a future plan in CA.
Thanks,
Moshiur

@ Moshiur Vai,

congrets... But unfortunately i did not get yet. My NOC code is 0711. Singapore office received my full document on 15th March 2010 but still no progress. still showing "received by visa office". can u pls share with me of others 0711 experience if u know anyone. m little bit tensed.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
HOQchowdhury said:
Moshiur said:
@ Sohel Vhi,
Nice to see ur mail, and thanks for ur good initiative to make a such forum, I personally get lots of benefit from this forum. I am an applicant (already sent medical report to VO SG) for PR in CA as a Construction Manager and I am a Civil Engineer and MBA. Working in a Multinational. Could u pls help me to make a future plan in CA.
Thanks,
Moshiur

@ Moshiur Vai,

congrets... But unfortunately i did not get yet. My NOC code is 0711. Singapore office received my full document on 15th March 2010 but still no progress. still showing "received by visa office". can u pls share with me of others 0711 experience if u know anyone. m little bit tensed.
@HOQchowdhury singapore visa office is the slowest visa office ever i have seen....

Moshiur

Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
05-May-2010
Med's Request
12-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
06-Sep-2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-sep-2010, PP Submited: 26-sep-2010, E-case:Decesion Made,14-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
PP received 24-Oct-10
LANDED..........
Insallah next year
Dear All,
I received MRP (Machine Readable Passport) recently. But my all correspondence regarding immigration to Canada is as per my previous Passport. And authority also mentioned my Previous PP no. in my MRP. Now what I should do:
- inform VO regarding new MRP, or
- After getting the PP request I will send both PP and sent one letter to VO, to inform that I received MRP.

If anybody have any experience pls pls pls respond.

@NGE, Don't be tensed as some case VO take more time, it's happening one of my friend case also , he sent his doc 1st week of may but still Received by visa office.

Thanks,
Moshiur

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Moshiur said:
Dear All,
I received MRP (Machine Readable Passport) recently. But my all correspondence regarding immigration to Canada is as per my previous Passport. And authority also mentioned my Previous PP no. in my MRP. Now what I should do:
- After getting the PP request I will send both PP and sent one letter to VO, to inform that I received MRP.

@ NGE, Don't be tensed as some case VO take more time, it's happening one of my friend case also , he sent his doc 1st week of may but still Received by visa office.

Thanks,
Moshiur
CONGRATULATIONsssss..... please pray for US...

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16
Moshiur said:
Dear All,

@ NGE, Don't be tensed as some case VO take more time, it's happening one of my friend case also , he sent his doc 1st week of may but still Received by visa office.

Thanks,
Moshiur
I had the same situation. My MRP was issued just before my medical, which was delivered after my medical. So up till medical I had used my previous passport in all correspondence. Thats why, when I submitted my passport, I submitted both of them attaching the 'bar code level' (that comes along PPR) on the back cover of my new passport. I also wrote a cover letter describing the situation, requesting them to stamp visa on my new passport and use my old passport for verification of all previous correspondence.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Moshiur,

Shohail did the best thing. You should so exactly as Sohail did.

@Sohail
Did you improvise this process of sending two passports together as you said or this is the way CHC Singapore has recommended you to do.

My question is: Does Canadian Port Authority require MRP passports? What does the CHC Dhaka say about it. What is ripon doing, bdskilled and others?

Musfiq

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
Med's Request
August 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
Dont know
jnathan said:
Moshiur,

Shohail did the best thing. You should so exactly as Sohail did.

@ Sohail
Did you improvise this process of sending two passports together as you said or this is the way CHC Singapore has recommended you to do.

My question is: Does Canadian Port Authority require MRP passports? What does the CHC Dhaka say about it. What is ripon doing, bdskilled and others?
Dear All,

Today I got PPR (Passport Request). now my question is, should I send my passport (which is not MRP) or I will apply for new and then send new MRP? need your suggestion, both my and my spouse passport are valid upto 2015.

Thanks

Musfiq