ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabd said:
You can get it corrected at National ID office located at the Islamic Foundation Building. Agargaon, Dhaka
Islamic Foundation Building is behind IDB bhaban.
You have to fill a form, surrender your spouse's misspelled NID card and you will have to provide photocopies of passport, SSC HSC certificate, in which the spelling is correct.

Regards
MunnaBD
Thanks Munna BHAI for your detailed information . Do you have any idea about time that need to get new I'd
Regards
Jewel

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabd said:
Please check the budget and take a look at the news, and the Canadians feelings towards immigrants. Also notice the closure of CHC like Kuala Lumpur, Damascus, Dhaka. Then notice that London VO is giving out letters to MI-2 people informing them to wait another 6-8 months and MI-1 applicants, are informed to wait 6-12 months. Then notice the past usual scenario, where people who got IP with date got their MR shortly afterwards. Do you see any of that happening now to MI-1 applicants? Where is their MR? Only few people from MI-3 got their visas, the rest of them are in IP (without date) stage. MI-2 is even worse. They don't even have IP...waiting and waiting in RBVO. Now Singapore also has to process Kuala Lumpur cases. Not to mention pre feb 2008 applications, whose cases didn't meet selection decision were almost sent back home. All this doesn't look very promising. It is not a structured organized way of processing.

I have friends who applied in MI-1 catagory who deserve their MR today. Unfortunately other than waiting, hoping, praying and guessing there is nothing else to do. If there was a chart to rate visa offices, Singapore VO should be rated the lowest. I believe all the SVO applicants will agree with me when I say Singapore Visa Office is Bullshi*
i have heard SVO hired extra manpower !!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing is they should not doped us , so that even if it is late , we can plan our life accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
আমার এই ফুরামের সদস্য ভাই ও বোনেরা
প্রি জুনার যাদের আই পী '' ইন প্রসেস'' ডেট সহকারে, তাদের কেও কি আছেন যারা মেডিকেল পেয়েছেন ?
দেবা ভাই দয়া করে আমাদের কিছু একটা বলেন , যাতে করে আমাদের মনোবল কিছুটা বারে. আর তো পারছি না ভাই. শুধু অপেক্ষা ছাড়া অন্য কিছু বইলেন ভাই আমার .
আর কতো অপেক্ষা করবো ?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
ppb12 said:
How to apply for police clearance certificate from outside Dhaka? If my address in passport is out side Dhaka, can I apply PCC from Dhaka? I am living in Canada, what documents I need to send? I am wondering if anybody of this Forum could give me the information. Thanks in advance.
all of your addresses are outside of Dhaka??

Photocopy of Passport, Letter explaining the reason of PCC and giving the authority (in writing/ letter) to a family member to collect the PCC on behalf and some "MAMU-RA JA PAILE KHUSHI HOY ;)" there's also a fees that to be paid in the bank, I guess.

I think this will do.

and some one having experience, share plz!!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html;msg710079#msg710079

for PCC

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Jewel1020 said:
Thanks Munna BHAI for your detailed information . Do you have any idea about time that need to get new I'd
Regards
Jewel
It will take 2-4 weeks. They will give you a slip mentioning the time and date when you can collect it.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Teaspoon said:
i have heard SVO hired extra manpower !!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing is they should not doped us , so that even if it is late , we can plan our life accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mhasanrana said:
প্রি জুনার যাদের আই পী '' ইন প্রসেস'' ডেট সহকারে, তাদের কেও কি আছেন যারা মেডিকেল পেয়েছেন ?
দেবা ভাই দয়া করে আমাদের কিছু একটা বলেন , যাতে করে আমাদের মনোবল কিছুটা বারে. আর তো পারছি না ভাই. শুধু অপেক্ষা ছাড়া অন্য কিছু বইলেন ভাই আমার .
আর কতো অপেক্ষা করবো ?

PLEASE READ THIS LETTER FROM SINGAPORE CHC

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category. (applicant is In Process with date status)

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Dear teaspoon, mhasanrana,
Have faith and hope. You're already selected and have positive assessment. Just a little bit more time needed to get MR. Hopefully when the new list comes out, or shortly after, MRs for all the MI-1 applicants will be sent to their addresses in snail mail.

MRs will be issued in the order of the AOR... so who got the 2nd AOR from Singapore at first? Teaspoon or mhasanrana or Debasis vai? lol
AOR jar agay, shay MR agay pabe..... ;D ;D

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Deba Bhai ,
There is spelling mistake in my Spouse National ID card . Can you advice me that how and from where i can
correct the same
Thanks for your support

Regards
Jewel
munnabd said:
You can get it corrected at National ID office located at the Islamic Foundation Building. Agargaon, Dhaka
Islamic Foundation Building is behind IDB bhaban.
You have to fill a form, surrender your spouse's misspelled NID card and you will have to provide photocopies of passport, SSC HSC certificate, in which the spelling is correct.

Regards
MunnaBD
Did you send NID to visa office? If you did not submit it already, skip this as the spelling is not correct.

Munna bhai is alright. Give him +1. I cannot do so, as I gave him a +1 yesterday. :) :) :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
mhasanrana said:
আর কতো অপেক্ষা করবো ?
Eto odhoiro hoyen na, bhai. SGVO cost curtail er dike jore desse......tachara amader Mirzafar bolese....BD er bapare ora reluctant, tai Shunlam "ora naki MR gulo ship e pathasse, air e khorcha onek beshi.............. :p :p"

NDVO'r January 2010 er kichu kichu MR peyese, asha kori amader ekhaneo kichu ekta hobe. Tobe ami jeta suspect korsi, June er last ba July er ag porjonto shudho muri chibate hobe, Kata tormuj (IP DATE) nia boshe thakte hobe, kintu khete parben na.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
MRs will be issued in the order of the AOR... so who got the 2nd AOR from Singapore at first? Teaspoon or mhasanrana or Debasis vai? lol
AOR jar agay, shay MR agay pabe..... ;D ;D
ami line e daralam, proyojon e Chottogram e jaiya ship er samne line debo......................................................1 number likkha raikhen... :p :p :p :p Mir Zafar k koto number place deben? 8) 8)

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
Classical_beat said:
Fellow applicants please visit this site and let me know how come 96 profession will come and anyone can apply ?

http://www.visacenterbd.com/superoffer

Please give cic site link where they flash 96 profession will come?

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
deba_avik said:
Shahriar Sumon bhai er agay jodi onumoti den, ami deba_Avik dukotha likhtam bhai :) :)

1. School certificate er bapare class 1 to class X, 10 years, kono proman lage na, eta ekta standard hoye gese, kono problem hobe na. Background declaration form e apni year ta valo bhabei declare korte parben.

2. English e thakle ar translate korar kono dorkar nei.

3. Etateo kono problem nai, proyojone tara query korbe, or verify korbe.

4. Kon subject theke pass korlen....seta kono bapar na...Education theke point paben, no of years er bhittite. Tachara chakri'r khetreo ki apnar designation setao bishoi na. Apnar job duties ekta important factor. JDs must milte hobe, taholei hobe.
deba_avik vai,
why do u need permission to discuss, vai? ;) khusi hoilam apnar reply peye......jai hok..
2) er answer a bolesen NID english a thakle translate lagbe na.....NID may be Bangladesh govt. default hisebe aktai generally diyese jeta bangla ar english melano........setai ki dibo??? na kono translated version ase ?? ami confused
5) one new question..... amar university theke provisional certificate neya ase..ami 2005 e university pass koresi...national university te may be amar original certificates ready ase.....ami ki provisional certificate diye chalabo na original collect korbo?

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
deba_avik said:
ami line e daralam, proyojon e Chottogram e jaiya ship er samne line debo......................................................1 number likkha raikhen... :p :p :p :p Mir Zafar k koto number place deben? 8) 8)

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
deba_avik said:
Eto odhoiro hoyen na, bhai. SGVO cost curtail er dike jore desse......tachara amader Mirzafar bolese....BD er bapare ora reluctant, tai Shunlam "ora naki MR gulo ship e pathasse, air e khorcha onek beshi.............. :p :p"

NDVO'r January 2010 er kichu kichu MR peyese, asha kori amader ekhaneo kichu ekta hobe. Tobe ami jeta suspect korsi, June er last ba July er ag porjonto shudho muri chibate hobe, Kata tormuj (IP DATE) nia boshe thakte hobe, kintu khete parben na.
debashish bhai,
Amnitey montri mpra bazare gia boltese drobbomullo niontrone ache ar apnio bhai Murir dam baraiya dilen dekhen ebar shob kata tormujwalara kibhabe muri khai, tobe je jai bolen ar koren Inshallah July mash i amader jonne positive hobe, deba bhai Serial peye amader keo list e raikhen .

NKSHUMON