abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really frustrated when look at NDVO. They are clearing the applicants so fast whearas no news from SGVO. Recently it is seen that SGVO is very busy with MI1 & MI2 applicants. Two of my friend's e CAS shows... Application reviewed & we started processing 1. April-28/2012 & 2. May-15/2012 who are the MI1 & MI2 applicant.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Dr.Hasib said:

Yupppp...it's Victory day of CANADA.
I celebrate this day with all canadians, keeping it in my mind that my permanent residency in CANADA was possible only because i got immense support from the members of this forum.
Long live CANADA....Long live CANADA VISA FORUM :D

BR
Dr.Hasib
HASIB BHAI,

EITA ABAR KON FORUM?

SHUDHU VISA WALA DER JONNYO NAKI?

AMRA KOBE MEMBER HOBO?

AR KOTO DIN?

ALL THE VERY BEST REGARDS FOR YOU AND EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FORUM.

INDIANAJONES.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Lawyers challenge Ottawa’s move to erase immigration backlog

Source:
http://unfaircicnews.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/lawyers-challenge-ottawas-move-to-erase-immigration-backlog/

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Brothers,

I am new in this forum..even new guy who want to apply to Canada as a federal skilled worker...
From this forum I came to know that in Bangladesh the visa section of CHC had been closed recently...but my queries are :

1) Can Bangladeshi people still apply for immigration ?
2) In the Generic application form what will be the address for --'Immigration office requested for processing this application' (Application details: number-4) ?
3) From online I knew we have to send the papers in Canada by mail..so what time we need to contact to local visa office ?
4) Suppose if I will get PR in next session, in which visa office I will have to go to collect that ?
5) From the below link I found the notice of closing the office..The notice is :

"the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh (Dhaka) is closed and services have been transferred to the Canadian High Commission in Singapore (Singapore). However, applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet."

My question is that what is the meaning of 'applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka' ?which applications?

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/bangladesh/index.aspx?view=d

Plz let me know brother

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mmomen said:
Dear Brothers,

I am new in this forum..even new guy who want to apply to Canada as a federal skilled worker...
From this forum I came to know that in Bangladesh the visa section of CHC had been closed recently...but my queries are :

1) Can Bangladeshi people still apply for immigration ?
2) In the Generic application form what will be the address for --'Immigration office requested for processing this application' (Application details number-4) ?
3) From online I knew we have to send the applications in Canada..so what time we have to contact to local visa office ?
4) Suppose if I will get PR in which visa office I have to go to collect that ?
CHC Dhaka never processed our application. Only we submitted our Passport as instructed by Singapore office and collected passport accordingly, that's it. Our local office is Singapore.

1) Can Bangladeshi people still apply for immigration ?: Yes
2) In the Generic application form what will be the address for --'Immigration office requested for processing this application' (Application details number-4) ?: Singapore
3) From online I knew we have to send the applications in Canada..so what time we have to contact to local visa office ?: CIC will instruct you
4) Suppose if I will get PR in which visa office I have to go to collect that ?: Singapore, so far.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
deba_avik said:
CHC Dhaka never processed our application. Only we submitted our Passport as instructed by Singapore office and collected passport accordingly, that's it. Our local office is Singapore.

1) Can Bangladeshi people still apply for immigration ?: Yes
2) In the Generic application form what will be the address for --'Immigration office requested for processing this application' (Application details number-4) ?: Singapore
3) From online I knew we have to send the applications in Canada..so what time we have to contact to local visa office ?: CIC will instruct you
4) Suppose if I will get PR in which visa office I have to go to collect that ?: Singapore, so far.
thnx for ur quick response bro....

my another que is that ...
From the below link I found the notice of closing the office..The notice is :

"the Visa and Immigration Section at the Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh (Dhaka) is closed and services have been transferred to the Canadian High Commission in Singapore (Singapore). However, applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet."

My question is that what is the meaning of 'applicants may still submit their applications to our Visa application centres (VFS) in Dhaka' ?which applications?

Plz let me know

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mmomen said:
thnx for ur quick response bro....

my another que is that ...
From the below link I found the notice of closing the office..The notice is :

Plz let me know
Applications for student visas, tourist visas etc

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
Feb'11(PER); Mar'11(2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
abrar.abyan said:
Really frustrated when look at NDVO. They are clearing the applicants so fast whearas no news from SGVO. Recently it is seen that SGVO is very busy with MI1 & MI2 applicants. Two of my friend's e CAS shows... Application reviewed & we started processing 1. April-28/2012 & 2. May-15/2012 who are the MI1 & MI2 applicant.
Dear Abrar, could you please tell me the NOC & timeline of MI-2 applicant?

AzMo

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkshumon said:
Dear Aneka,
Dont worry you take time and meet her with your father inshallah you will get the good result i hope cause you increase your age , by the way here is the no of Dhaka Education Board Chairman -02-8653428 call her before you go. look not only you all the students are doing this by the influence of our respectable teachers , for this reason in many family found their borthers and sisters age are same when they try to immigrate abroad , they found their both of the sister or brothers age are similar due to reducing age factor .so once again i assured you she will accept it and would complete your problem inshallah..best of ;luck ..

Thanks

NKSHUMON
Dear Shumon Bhai,

Thanks for the number. I hope the same.

Reagards,
Aneeka

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Lawyers challenge Ottawa's move to erase immigration backlog

Source:
http://unfaircicnews.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/lawyers-challenge-ottawas-move-to-erase-immigration-backlog/
If its true then it will be Good for those unfortunate applicants ...

korokoronii

Apr 16, 2012

I'M MI3 APPLICANT, VISA OFFICE SGVO, NOC7216, RECEIVED MY AOR APR.2, ECAS STILL IN PROCESS.
MR STILL WAITING, ANYONE HERE ALSO MI3 APPLICANT RECEIVE MR FROM SGVO?

shamir

May 11, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadar age mone hoi...australia choila jamu....hope that...my australia visa will be done soon...kanada mone hoi jawa jiebo nah :( though i prefer canada than australia ....

jara canada niye birokto..they may...choose australia....though current system is little bit hard..but if you hav brother or sister. at aus.then it's easier for you.......to get PR n job...

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamir said:
Canadar age mone hoi...australia choila jamu....hope that...my australia visa will be done soon...kanada mone hoi jawa jiebo nah :( though i prefer canada than australia ....

jara canada niye birokto..they may...choose australia....though current system is little bit hard..but if you hav brother or sister. at aus.then it's easier for you.......to get PR n job...
pleasse explan in detail , what is the ielsts ciriteria and other basic requireiments

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Teaspoon seems to e at the brink of frustration. Brother, enlighten us too

Teaspoon said:
pleasse explan in detail , what is the ielsts ciriteria and other basic requireiments