Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
ekarus said:
vai eder list dekhe mejaj vison kharap hosse.....emnitei frustrated tar upor emon list dekhle mejaj kharap hobei...ki bolen?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ALL MI-1 APPLICANTS REQUESTED NOT TO SEND ANYMORE LIST......WE MI-2 APPLICANTS ARE TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED.....PLEASE THINK ABOUT OUR CONDITION.....[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
bhaire apnader 1 bochor age theke jara ongar hoye ache tader ektu shohanubhuti o doa den bhai allah apnader o bashona puron kore diben shighroii inshallah .so doa koren jate amra shobai amader target gontobbe pouchate pari ,,,, akta purano diner gan mone pore gelo shobai shunen ,,,,,,,,,""""KE PROTHOM AR KE DITIO BHABCHO KENO MICHE ASHOL KOTHA SHAMNE JABO ROIBONA KEU PICHE ,,.

THANKS

NKSHUMON

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Hello forum mates,
I am now in Toronto, Canada. Two days weather was not good but cold and ice rain.

I request all the applicants try to visit Canada and try to find what you will do after coming here.

I heard many things from different people. In news papers articles are coming almost daily about the propose change in the immigration system. First the change was proposed but as present govt. has majority so expecting to pass. Still there is pressure to consider the proposal. It will take another 2 weeks to know if the govt. will pass the proposal or not. If unfortunately passed then again it will take 5 to 7 months who are really affected. So during this time we have to wait.

I visited driving school to know about the obtaining of driving license in Canada. They said if one has driving license from his/her home country then s/he can directly appear for a full driving license. If license is not in English then that to be translated by the embassy/high commission.
I will be here another 4 days, please feel free to let me know if you need any information.
Best of luck for every one.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
jahangirit,

order CAIPS, and see if have passed the Selection Decision ( SELDEC , if its 1, then you should
be okay). else, end of story for you.

Raj_Hoque,

You are/were less prefered (dont think you'll still be in coming months, years) by CIC, that's
why Indianajones got his Ecas IN PROCESS with a date earlier than your's whatsoever. You will be
called in due time. Pending Review is much better than Decision Made, dont you think that ?

dhaka121,

You are less prefered by them until now, so understandably your new born kid does not mean
anything to them. Wait to her from them. you have sent them the query and now it is their turn to
let you know what to do.

GTL,

You don't need to inform CIC if you switch your Job unless it adds any additional points for you.

Everyone,

With Mass IN PROCESS with dates looming Mass MR's or Rejection in Coming months before June 30
before which they wanna finalize the pending applications as MI-4 is due in early July 2012. CIC wants to enter into the arena of MI-4 with a Fresh Formatted Memory.

Today, UK Entered into a double dip recession and as EU is UK's main trading partner, EU is set to face a recession in coming months. US is EU'r main trading partner so US's future does not look good as the good few months after the Cristmas Sell off is over now. Canada is criss crossed attached with the US.

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Dear nkshumon Bhai,

If so then can you tell me why read color date are same or usually all In process like same.Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sumi3596

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 21, 2012.

nkshumon said:
So simple you are now real in process, Congrats and entered this list ..

1. ttamanna
2. deba_avik
3. bamepo
4. GTL
5. Robindesbois
6. uroy
7. hoquejamal
8. azaman
9. Bandwidth
10. bembolrocco
11. MSKC
12. Dr. Fuad
13. Classical_beat
14. ShamimBD
15. nkshumon
16. drnavmz
17. Shazzadul
18. Rafin
19. srana
20. hasan_bd
21. INDIANAJONES
22. Mun
23.Spondon
24. Ochena
25. msd009
26. Teaspoon
27. Shumi3596

Anyone else?

Please add your ID yourself in the list.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Badal789 said:
Hello forum mates,
I am now in Toronto, Canada. Two days weather was not good but cold and ice rain.

I request all the applicants try to visit Canada and try to find what you will do after coming here.

I heard many things from different people. In news papers articles are coming almost daily about the propose change in the immigration system. First the change was proposed but as present govt. has majority so expecting to pass. Still there is pressure to consider the proposal. It will take another 2 weeks to know if the govt. will pass the proposal or not. If unfortunately passed then again it will take 5 to 7 months who are really affected. So during this time we have to wait.

I visited driving school to know about the obtaining of driving license in Canada. They said if one has driving license from his/her home country then s/he can directly appear for a full driving license. If license is not in English then that to be translated by the embassy/high commission.
I will be here another 4 days, please feel free to let me know if you need any information.
Thanks a lot, Badal bhai, for sharing your experience. Please go on with your posts.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
sumi3596 said:
Dear nkshumon Bhai,

If so then can you tell me why read color date are same or usually all In process like same.Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sumi3596

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 21, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 21, 2012.
Hi Sumi3596,

These lines are being added now a days. It is suspected you will be required to send updates or any explanation of any issue by the visa office. Please share your letter from the visa office once when you receive. If they are late, don't hesitate to send them a query.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
deba_avik said:
Thanks a lot, Badal bhai, for sharing your experience. Please go on with your posts.
Thanks Deba bhai.
I met lot of old friends and some new comers. People who are here for about 10 years all of them are well settled. One Bangladeshi engineer reached to very high position. Some who are less than 5 years still struggling. One fact is who set their goal and working hard they are very much successful. This country is not for lazy people.
Another IMPORTANT point I found that people of our country are now much better than before. Co-operating each other.
Cold weather is a big factor but in short time they become used to it. Day before yesterday it was raining, I had important business meetings so I did not have time to think about the rain, at evening I came back home with good health. At night temperature went down to -7 deg. C which I even did not understand. Who are coming here, they should bring enough warm cloths but also available here.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
ekarus said:
MI-2 purai 'maika chipae'.....all MI-1 & MI-3 are moving........& we [MI-2 s] are stuck in the row......mone hosse dhakar traffic jam e asi.....Mi-1 ra priority basis e agasse r MI-3 ra wrong side diye agasse........ :'(
Doya kore Canda tension bad den,r valo lage na,lebu chipte chipte akhn tita hoia gese
Bal ar Mi-1,Mi-2 r Mi-3 kheta puri MI ar

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ekarus said:
vai eder list dekhe mejaj vison kharap hosse.....emnitei frustrated tar upor emon list dekhle mejaj kharap hobei...ki bolen?
u better not , people applied before you ? this people suffer more than u ?

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkshumon said:
bhaire apnader 1 bochor age theke jara ongar hoye ache tader ektu shohanubhuti o doa den bhai allah apnader o bashona puron kore diben shighroii inshallah .so doa koren jate amra shobai amader target gontobbe pouchate pari ,,,, akta purano diner gan mone pore gelo shobai shunen ,,,,,,,,,""""KE PROTHOM AR KE DITIO BHABCHO KENO MICHE ASHOL KOTHA SHAMNE JABO ROIBONA KEU PICHE ,,.

THANKS

NKSHUMON
+1 for you .. :D Allah shobar moner ichha puron koruk .. Jara apply koreche for Canadian Immigration shobai jeno jete pare inshallah .

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
ekarus said:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]ALL MI-1 APPLICANTS REQUESTED NOT TO SEND ANYMORE LIST......WE MI-2 APPLICANTS ARE TOO MUCH FRUSTRATED.....PLEASE THINK ABOUT OUR CONDITION.....[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Boss,
MI-1 er list dekhe khub e valo lagse ai j onekdin pore hole o tader honor korese CIO. Kintu amar Q onno jaygay; CIO amader sathe chit korese.... tara bolesilo MI-2, one year er majhe VISA dibe but... reality is different.... accept or reject should be within 1 year. we don't expect there voluntary service. We already pay handsome amount for them. if they need more fees to accelerate the process they can ask but they should not exceed their time line....

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
dhaka121 said:
Boss,
MI-1 er list dekhe khub e valo lagse ai j onekdin pore hole o tader honor korese CIO. Kintu amar Q onno jaygay; CIO amader sathe chit korese.... tara bolesilo MI-2, one year er majhe VISA dibe but... reality is different.... accept or reject should be within 1 year. we don't expect there voluntary service. We already pay handsome amount for them. if they need more fees to accelerate the process they can ask but they should not exceed their time line....
In October /November 2012 All are get MR/Visa just need to wait they start their work from MI-1 thanks GOD. They did not maintain time line to all the applicant so please lets see inshallaha everything will be positive.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Badal789 said:
Hello forum mates,

Thanks a lot Badal vai. Keep updating your real life experiences in Canada. These will very helpful for us sorry (bcz I’m still RBVO since March 2011) new comers.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Badal789 said:
Thanks Deba bhai.
I met lot of old friends and some new comers. People who are here for about 10 years all of them are well settled. One Bangladeshi engineer reached to very high position. Some who are less than 5 years still struggling. One fact is who set their goal and working hard they are very much successful. This country is not for lazy people.
Another IMPORTANT point I found that people of our country are now much better than before. Co-operating each other.
Cold weather is a big factor but in short time they become used to it. Day before yesterday it was raining, I had important business meetings so I did not have time to think about the rain, at evening I came back home with good health. At night temperature went down to -7 deg. C which I even did not understand. Who are coming here, they should bring enough warm cloths but also available here.
Badal bhai,

Ga gorom korar moto khabar dabar er to obhab nai okhane.....lol

Thanks for sharing once again .... +1 for your optimistic posts.