Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2017
LANDED..........
06-02-2018
Hey guys...!!! anyone here from BD getting ready to apply in the NOC 0631...this year....???

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
News Release – Citizenship and Immigration Canada Announces its Intention to Create a New Skilled Trades Program

Calgary, April 10, 2012 — To fill Canada’s growing labour shortages in construction, natural resources and similar industries, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced plans today to make it easier for skilled tradespersons to immigrate to Canada.

The announcement is the latest in a series Minister Kenney has made about transforming Canada's immigration system into a fast and flexible system focused on jobs, growth and prosperity.

“Our Government recognizes that our country faces a critical shortage in certain skilled trades,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “That’s why we are taking concrete steps to address this problem at a national level.”

Under the modernized Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) to be unveiled later this year, CIC intends to create a separate and streamlined program for skilled tradespersons. Skilled trades include occupations in construction, transportation, manufacturing and service industries. Skilled tradespersons are in high demand in Canada particularly in the natural resources and construction sectors.

Currently, FSW applicants are assessed against a 100-point grid, with a pass mark of 67. The grid takes into account the candidate’s official language ability, education, work experience, age, whether they have a job offer in Canada (arranged employment), and their overall adaptability (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse’s education and relatives in Canada).

Some criteria in the FSW grid, such as years of education, have traditionally favoured professionals and managers more than skilled trades, and thus skilled tradespersons only make up 3 percent of all FSWs entering Canada. During CIC’s consultations on FSWP modernization over the past year, stakeholders also agreed that changes were necessary to make the program more accessible to tradespersons.

The proposed FSWP Skilled Trades program would create a means for skilled tradespersons to be assessed based on criteria geared towards their reality, putting more emphasis on practical training and work experience rather than formal education. The new skilled trades stream would avoid some of the complexities of the traditional points grid. Skilled trades applicants will, however, need to meet minimum language requirements, given the importance of language as a determinant of immigrant success.

“Above all, our Government remains focused on promoting economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “Attracting skilled tradespeople is important for maintaining Canada’s momentum in the global economy.”

If approved, further details about the Skilled Trades program and the revised FSWP are expected to be announced later in 2012. The full regulatory changes to the FSWP will also be published in the Canada Gazette in due course.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-04-10.asp

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Dear Friends.

Recently I have got my PP stamped with PR visa and its due to expire on July 31st. My PP is still valid till 2015. But I have ran out of pages for new visas. I recently applied for UK visit visa and PP was returned since I am out of pages. Now I must get a new PP before landing at Canada. I need to travel Uk before I go to Canada.

My COPR also has mention of my current PP. My question is that, if I have the current PP with me along with my new MRP while entering canada - will that be an issue?

Looks like I must get a new PP anyway. But assurance from your end would give some releif.

Thanks,

Aakash

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Aakash bhai,

no problem in issuing new MRP. just tell the passport authority that you will keep the old passport as well n it has valid visa. they will stamp your old passport with ref to new PP no. Carry both the passports with u while traveling.. Congratulations for PR visa!

tapandu

Apr 4, 2012
aakash28 said:
Dear Friends.

Recently I have got my PP stamped with PR visa and its due to expire on July 31st. My PP is still valid till 2015. But I have ran out of pages for new visas. I recently applied for UK visit visa and PP was returned since I am out of pages. Now I must get a new PP before landing at Canada. I need to travel Uk before I go to Canada.

My COPR also has mention of my current PP. My question is that, if I have the current PP with me along with my new MRP while entering canada - will that be an issue?

Looks like I must get a new PP anyway. But assurance from your end would give some releif.

Thanks,

Aakash
Congrats!

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
SamDhaka said:
Aakash bhai,

no problem in issuing new MRP. just tell the passport authority that you will keep the old passport as well n it has valid visa. they will stamp your old passport with ref to new PP no. Carry both the passports with u while traveling.. Congratulations for PR visa!
Thanks Sam BHai. This is what i have heard from US embassy as well. I called them up and inquired about it as i have USA visa on that PP as well. But CHC Dhaka is not responding to my questions. not even my emails.

What i am worried is that on my COPR, my current pp number is listed. will that be an issue? And i have talked with PP authority, they said they will not cancel the current PP; will just mention that i have taken a new MRP and MRP will have a reference on that. It looks very logical that i should not face any issues.

But, i want to be sure. Can any one suggest?

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
aakash28 said:
Thanks Sam BHai. This is what i have heard from US embassy as well. I called them up and inquired about it as i have USA visa on that PP as well. But CHC Dhaka is not responding to my questions. not even my emails.

What i am worried is that on my COPR, my current pp number is listed. will that be an issue? And i have talked with PP authority, they said they will not cancel the current PP; will just mention that i have taken a new MRP and MRP will have a reference on that. It looks very logical that i should not face any issues.

But, i want to be sure. Can any one suggest?
Hi Akash Bhai,

samDhaka... is absolutely right. And it will not be any issue as u will hold both the PP. As there is no more pages to be stamped you collected new one (With old PP reference on it), it is very simple & logical. Proceed without any doubt.... Best of luck.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Hi Everybody,

Hope all is well with you.
After a long break.. back to this forum..
Will appreciate if someone update me about the changes....

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Dear Deva-avik, nkshumon, classical_beat, indianajones ....all pre June, 10 pls let me know if there is any updates...
Hope u r doning fine buddy....

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hoquebd said:
Dear Deva-avik, nkshumon, classical_beat, indianajones ....all pre June, 10 pls let me know if there is any updates...
Hope you heard about pre MI-1 applicants' fate. After that no mentionable updates at all.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
Hoquebd said:
Dear Haque

no update from my side , im silently reading all post , hope for the best of all .

Thanks

NKSHUMON

MMH_BD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
Nomination.....
File Sent to SGVO: 30-09-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with Documents.
File Transfer...
In Process: March 25, 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-12-2012
jnathan said:
hasan_bd
Spondon
rana22april
Sid_BD
borobhai
MMH_BD
Classical_beat
sohel4math
jnathan
Frankle07
sansan

plenty more have their Ecas as Decision Made.
people don't seem to come here and say that their Ecas reached Decision Made.

CIC has decided to return back 280,000 pending applications who applied before Feb 2008. Aren't they demotivated by hearing that announcement? They all want CIC to withdraw that decision, will CIC do that?

NO.

are you still not gonna withdraw your last post?

Hello jnathan:
For the last two months I am in abroad. I can not come to the blog due to my extreme time constraint. That does not mean that I have got the refusal letter. I have not received any letter from CIC. You don't have any right to comment about others. You may have sufficient time to bother and disturb others. Other people may be busy with their works.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Chima,

Have you sent the relative's updated documents, if yes, wait to hear from them. make sure the package has reached CHC Singapore. nothing to worry then.

rakib73,

you have notified them several times of the errors you found in your GCMS/CAIPS. were you sure they missed out any of the correspondence between you and them after you sent the requests to correct those errors?

aakash28,

Getting a new passport means the old will be null and void. it will have no effectivity. I'd still go physically to CHC Dhaka to ask them.
you must use the old passport to enter Canada. i wonder what is so urgency to enter UK before Canada. as per the law of your country, No one can possess two valid passports and its a criminal offense to do that.

mmh_bd,

which part of my post did you find that I said you got the rejection letter?
You have become too depressed by watching your Ecas Decision Made for months now. Stay Calm; Canada is not the ultimate goal for busy guys like you. talking baseless stuffs will not bring any change to your case. Why dont you apply to my organization and start working 12 hours a day? pm me if you need the address.

MMH_BD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
Nomination.....
File Sent to SGVO: 30-09-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with Documents.
File Transfer...
In Process: March 25, 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-12-2012
jnathan said:
m.ibrahim,

not a single MR in this thread , moreover I believe there has been a handful of applicants got Refusal letters who used to be so active in this thread. People in other threads have been getting MR's at a very very steady rate along with getting Refusal letters.
Look at you statement.
I am not depressed at all. And again you are just crossing your limit as you don't have right to comment about others. You have plenty of time to do so.... But,. i don't have that much!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Your name was not mentioned there.
it just a prediction. Decision made before MR is a sign of Rejection.
Let one by one come over and say they didnt get rejection letters.
Have you ordered CAIPS to see what really happened to your case?