June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
deba_avik said:
She sent her docs about 15/20 days ago and go the status update!! I sent my updates a month ago, no updates still.

Thank you deba_avik. Do not worry. Inshallah good news is coming for all pre-june applicants.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Posts of November 2011 were based on people received MR'r on preceding months of that month.
Things have been delayed in December for Christmas, New year closures. Things have been further delayed since January 2012 as CIC got busy with MI-3 applications. it is the usual practice by the CHC's around the world that the # of visa issuance will gradually come down as the year approaching to an end. britto got tensed way too early and he should wait at least 3-5 months to get his status changing to IP after sending the full documents.

at this moment CIC has finalized most of the MI-2 applications. Dont forget they have concurrently been issuing visas to Pre June 2008, MI-1, MI-2 applicants.

Rafin,

Have you recently been asked to send Document updates?

classical,

this is what schmeichel pm'ed just now.

Hey jnathan,

Any progress regarding your application? It would appear that some of the applicants who had Decision Made status before medicals are starting to receive their rejection letters while some applicants have had DM removed. Unfortunately my status is still DM and my consultant has not forwarded me any info save for the standard reply when I submitted my updated employment details! I think I have already begun to accept that my case is most likely rejected! Hope things fare better for others in the queue, I look forward to hearing positive news from your end.
Dear I didn't find anywhere the people who had decision made before medical from 6 to 7 months are getting rejection letters .. Anyway lets see what happened next . BTW I'm not heart broken yet cos I didn't receive anything from CIC . its not necessary that they will ask for the document update to everyone .

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robi2007 said:
Dear seniormembers,

i need yours advice. i applied through local solicitor/lawyer. they did not provide me my file number yet. they kept all photocopy of my cerificate and other documents. and their behaviour not so positive. they are just looking for money. if i get my file number and want to change my address and want to handle the rest procedure by myself. Do they create any problem for me in future? please let me inform. eagerly waiting for your honest advice.
Hi Robi,
As far I understand you can cancel your rep any time. All you need to do is to complete a form and send them to the visa office. I would suggest you to do some research on it to be 100% sure.
Thanks

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Classical_beat said:
Dear I didn't find anywhere the people who had decision made before medical from 6 to 7 months are getting rejection letters .. Anyway lets see what happened next . BTW I'm not heart broken yet cos I didn't receive anything from CIC . its not necessary that they will ask for the document update to everyone .
Agreed!

Rafin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
deba_avik said:
She sent her docs about 15/20 days ago and go the status update!! I sent my updates a month ago, no updates still.

Rafin, keep on checking. You will see changes within a week.. Best of luck!!
Dear Avik

Thanks for the good words. Inshallah your words become true very soon. Best of luck for you too.
Tc

Rafin

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
London VO is rejecting many pre june applicants due to mismatch in the job duties ...i.e not in accordance with the NOC.

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-got-refusal-plz-say-something-seniors-chc-speeding-up-process-rejections-t96724.0.html#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html Reply number 3537

More such information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t94756.0.html

Sorry. this post is not to give you panic but I am doubtful with those IDs. I think there are many fake accounts in forum and they are spreading such news to get people panicked.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mhrana said:
INSALLAH, from March 2012 every one will get their desired letters.
Rafin said:
Dear Avik
Thanks for the good words. Inshallah your words become true very soon. Best of luck for you too.
Tc
Rafin
InshAllah. Hope for the best.

bundoo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote Sorry. these posts are not to give you panic but I am doubtful with those IDs. I think there are many fake accounts in forum and they are spreading such news to get people panicked.
[/quote]
yup

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
deba_avik said:
London VO is rejecting many pre june applicants due to mismatch in the job duties ...i.e not in accordance with the NOC.

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-got-refusal-plz-say-something-seniors-chc-speeding-up-process-rejections-t96724.0.html#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html Reply number 3537

More such information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t94756.0.html

Sorry. this post is not to give you panic but I am doubtful with those IDs. I think there are many fake accounts in forum and they are spreading such news to get people panicked.
Deba bro,
i saw all those link but in decition made topics have some relevant info which are also shown in some of our members inthe forum, so its a matter to think man, you no need to sorry, there i found some info that vo calculated wrongly for some aplicants also, so you think it will helpful and thatswhy you put those info in here.

NKSHUMON

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
nkshumon said:
Deba bro,
i saw all those link but in decition made topics have some relevant info which are also shown in some of our members inthe forum, so its a matter to think man, you no need to sorry, there i found some info that vo calculated wrongly for some aplicants also, so you think it will helpful and thatswhy you put those info in here.

NKSHUMON
Jaha kichu rotay, tahar kichu na kichu ghotay

Ha London VO, NDVO have rejected many applicants for showing relative but the applicants could not prove. Moreover the variance in the job duties performed is another reason for these rejections. However, I feel a few users are playing games with the applicants writing about the rejection and so on. I don't think all the cases are false but many of the cases are not true, I see. I cannot give you reference now but some people's cases have been rejected for a silly reason. I found many people whose applications were rejected but they were spending times in forum and wishing others continuously without asking the solution. This is real life, they are not cinema heros!!....lolz

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Sad story to share.One of senior bro Dentist(3113)sent application when more than 80 cap was blank.After 1 week of his application received date at Canada more than 60 cap was blank,even after 2 week of his application received date 3 seat was blank,but today he got everything back due to cap reached!!!!he found 2 update in CIC web site after sending his application where NOC cap wasn't reached.I cant understand this

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
deba_avik said:
Jaha kichu rotay, tahar kichu na kichu ghotay

Ha London VO, NDVO have rejected many applicants for showing relative but the applicants could not prove. Moreover the variance in the job duties performed is another reason for these rejections. However, I feel a few users are playing games with the applicants writing about the rejection and so on. I don't think all the cases are false but many of the cases are not true, I see. I cannot give you reference now but some people's cases have been rejected for a silly reason. I found many people whose applications were rejected but they were spending times in forum and wishing others continuously without asking the solution. This is real life, they are not cinema heros!!....lolz
Tato Botey ,

Actually deba they should retry or finding and sort out the solution to get the positive result from VO , Ya you are right Deva that many of us already similar symptoms, so we should be careful about our file and you also mentioned that many people got rejected because of proving their relatives so everyone of us should be careful and asked each other which documents to send to VO relatives . Deba i also know a teacher who is rejected only for - 1 from 67 . but besides that he was selected in Canada office then file send to SVO after that shown in process and reviewed his file then shown decision made but at that time he asked his passport photocopy again then he thought everything is alright but upset matter happen he got a letter that he should give IELTS again and need improvement in only 2 month . he tried and sit for exam but not overcome i mean cant improve his result and then he found his rejection letter . i told him to contact them again but he is totally frustrated and so emotional that he don't want to do anything he said his heart is broken . My question is why Canada VO accept his file at first and why Singapore VO not accept ? i know that any where teaching profession need high quality language performance to get a job but why its not asked at the beginning ?.

NKSHUMON

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
nkshumon said:
Tato Botey ,

Actually deba they should retry or finding and sort out the solution to get the positive result from VO , Ya you are right Deva that many of us already similar symptoms, so we should be careful about our file and you also mentioned that many people got rejected because of proving their relatives so everyone of us should be careful and asked each other which documents to send to VO relatives . Deba i also know a teacher who is rejected only for - 1 from 67 . but besides that he was selected in Canada office then file send to SVO after that shown in process and reviewed his file then shown decision made but at that time he asked his passport photocopy again then he thought everything is alright but upset matter happen he got a letter that he should give IELTS again and need improvement in only 2 month . he tried and sit for exam but not overcome i mean cant improve his result and then he found his rejection letter . i told him to contact them again but he is totally frustrated and so emotional that he don't want to do anything he said his heart is broken . My question is why Canada VO accept his file at first and why Singapore VO not accept ? i know that any where teaching profession need high quality language performance to get a job but why its not asked at the beginning ?.

NKSHUMON
This is very sad & pathetic. CA VO are playing with the applicant files which is not good to attract new immigrants to Canada. I just pray all should get the PR Visa as whoever is applying in Canada are much competent to serve both BD & CA. They are loosing good resources to utilize.
May allah do good to all including myself :)

BR
Raj_Hoque

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear all,

I have received PER in 31st January,2011.More than 1 year have been passed without any update.address disappeared since 27Jan,2012.Still stuck in RBVO.Don't know what to do?Should I contact with Singapore VO?Please share your suggestions.

Probir