29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mute_man said:
deba vai R ager moto nai reeeee vaai!!! ;)
britto78 said:
Hello Deba Bhai,

How was ur Village home tour? Did u bring something from ur Village for us...ha...ha...ha
Mori nai ...mori nai....amar altar proyonjon....lol

Asi bhai, office e tremendous pressure e aci.....

Britto bhai,

Valoi katlo village e .....bondhur bia & bou bhat e time gelo, family'r sathe time dite pari nai. Onek doa enechi desher bari theke, shudhu amar jonne na, sobar jonne.... :) :)

Bashai chole ashen, shorsher full er bhorta khaowate parbo, e chara khejur er patali ase.....

BR
deba_avik

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
Job cuts in Canada increased in January: An Insight

February 10, 2012

Why job cuts are on the rise?

Canada has long been eyed as a land of opportunities whereby there has been the latest considerations of discriminations and the like. However, of late, it has been seen and reported that in the month of January alone, the job cuts in Canada have touched massive proportions. In fact, there have been statements made by top public works department authorities that the job cuts are not done with yet and that there are more on the way.

The first reason that can be cited in this context is that due to enhanced expenditure and increased population, the government seems to have given up on paying for a number of things. Though the taxation, the windfall lotteries and the like are in place, the authorities seem to be incapable of looking into the various departments. Of course, we as laymen are left with one nagging question—where from did the expenses get managed over all these past years?

However, every separate job and department has its own peculiarities. Take for instance, the fast recovering automobile sector. This sector has amply recovered since the American downturn. The recession hit sectors have started looking up. However, there have been increased job cuts in this aspect too since the beginning on the New Year. However, industry pundits are of the opinion that this is the very essence of the productivity sector—doing more using less! This, though, fails to explain anything to an individual who depends on work to fend for an entire family.

With increasing job cuts, laid off employees are finding it hard to reach out for newer jobs as well. Moreover, the biggest surprise comes from the fact that this has been the second round of cuts in about a years’ time.

Immigrants in Canada have been badly affected by these job cuts. A vast majority of those who are employed with the catering and food industry have been struck badly by such news. Leaders in the industry have decided to bank ion cost effectiveness. This has been the only reason that has been cited as the only reason why they ate laying off their workforce. It can merely be left to time to make us understand the route that the employment figure graph shall take by the end of half a year. Till then it can simply be said—lets wait and watch!

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
deba_avik said:
Mori nai ...mori nai....amar altar proyonjon....lol

Asi bhai, office e tremendous pressure e aci.....

Britto bhai,

Valoi katlo village e .....bondhur bia & bou bhat e time gelo, family'r sathe time dite pari nai. Onek doa enechi desher bari theke, shudhu amar jonne na, sobar jonne.... :) :)

Bashai chole ashen, shorsher full er bhorta khaowate parbo, e chara khejur er patali ase.....

BR
deba_avik
Avik bhai

thanks for your shorshe full er n patali gur er invitation tobe deva bhai ai shob shukna kothai ki ar manusher chira bhijbe lol ,
jahok dowa tai mone hocche pacchi , deva bhai ami kinti 1 point pawna mone korie dilam , +1 for u .

bhalo thakben

NKSHUMON

S

shaon31

FSWCIO said:
How'd the house rent and do people usually share ? We are a couple , what's the best option for us? Can I rent a house online? Thanks ;D
Let know that the House Rent is the biggest amount that you would be spending here in Canada. House rent is around 900 ~ 1100 depending on size and neighbor hood. I myself personally don't like to share house with others and I believe it wouldn't be a wise decision. If you rent a basement apartment, then the cost would be less and you might get it furnished. keep in mind that the basements are not good for the winters here.

You can not rent a house online. You have to have a bank account over here and have to have sufficient amount of deposit. you will have to show your bank statement while you will go to rent your first apt. these process will take a day or two. If you have any relative or friend you can stay at their house or you can rent a motel room which will cost you around 35 CAD per night.

Let me know if you need any further info. you can send me mail @ <shaon31@gmail.com>

Cheers

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hoquebd said:
Dear Houquebd,

Thanks. I appreciate your sharing such important info. Would appreciate more if you share us also the source of the news. It will definitely help our friends to surf and they can also give input to this forum. Many thanks once again for your endeavour.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
nkshumon said:
Avik bhai

thanks for your shorshe full er n patali gur er invitation tobe deva bhai ai shob shukna kothai ki ar manusher chira bhijbe lol ,
jahok dowa tai mone hocche pacchi , deva bhai ami kinti 1 point pawna mone korie dilam , +1 for u .

bhalo thakben

NKSHUMON
ha ha ha....debo to baba....ekhono bolse ....Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours.....lolz

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
shaon31 said:
Let know that the House Rent is the biggest amount that you would be spending here in Canada. House rent is around 900 ~ 1100 depending on size and neighbor hood. I myself personally don't like to share house with others and I believe it wouldn't be a wise decision. If you rent a basement apartment, then the cost would be less and you might get it furnished. keep in mind that the basements are not good for the winters here.

You can not rent a house online. You have to have a bank account over here and have to have sufficient amount of deposit. you will have to show your bank statement while you will go to rent your first apt. these process will take a day or two. If you have any relative or friend you can stay at their house or you can rent a motel room which will cost you around 35 CAD per night.

Let me know if you need any further info. you can send me mail @ <shaon31 @ gmail.com>

Cheers
Shaon vai, +1 for your valuable info. Please stay here to support us!! BTW, happy to write to you in my 1200th post.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
People have seen their addresses disappeared for a dozens of times, they have not received anything. there is no scope to co-relate this two.

Read reply # 7
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t76362.0.html
Reply #441 on:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-from-chc-after-disappearance-of-address-on-ecas-t76362.435.html
I am also waiting MR since sept 2011 and my adress disapeared on 30.dec.2011.
Reply # 442
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-from-chc-after-disappearance-of-address-on-ecas-t76362.405.html
Reply #409 on
===
rana_Quebec
my address also disappeared but it was also disappeared in whole september but nothing , the end result no response can any body predict any situation i am waiting for mr since last 10 months

Reply #360 on
Hello everybody,
My address disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?

canada_future, # 366
After a month of address disappearance yesterday it reappeared again but with same RBVO status.
My address disappeared on 25 August and it re-appeared on 23 September and today it is gone again. Any idea? or anybody facing the same scenario??

jo_1501,
My address disappeared for 3wks in september 2011, nothing happened, it's January 2012 now.

reply # 355,

SandySurrey,
My address disappeared again today, it's the 3rd time it happened in last 2 months without any change in the status . What I can make it out from this that it's a system flaw.

Reply #327

There are many more.

1. Applicants who have not yet received their MR's till now is set to go into the backlog.
2. They are collecting as they have updated their systems and the new system does not recognize the old forms.
3. Yea, So far the practice by the CIC is showing that.
4. may be , or may not be. They could process these files for free but they dont do it.
5. There is no open policy scheme for the individual High Commissions. CHC Singapore can issue 1100 visas including family members. in 2011, this number came down to a new low. Once that goal is reached, the issuance of visa is slowed down.

There is nothing to be frustrated. Frustration don't expedite the process. Applicants have done their part, it's now CIC's turn to do their job.

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO &quot;We started processing your application on March 12, 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. &quot;Medical Result Received&quot; appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
jnathan said:
People have seen their addresses disappeared for a dozens of times, they have not received anything. there is no scope to co-relate this two.

Read reply # 7
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t76362.0.html
Reply #441 on:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-from-chc-after-disappearance-of-address-on-ecas-t76362.435.html
I am also waiting MR since sept 2011 and my adress disapeared on 30.dec.2011.
Reply # 442
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/response-from-chc-after-disappearance-of-address-on-ecas-t76362.405.html
Reply #409 on
===
rana_Quebec
my address also disappeared but it was also disappeared in whole september but nothing , the end result no response can any body predict any situation i am waiting for mr since last 10 months

Reply #360 on
Hello everybody,
My address disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?

canada_future, # 366
After a month of address disappearance yesterday it reappeared again but with same RBVO status.
My address disappeared on 25 August and it re-appeared on 23 September and today it is gone again. Any idea? or anybody facing the same scenario??

jo_1501,
My address disappeared for 3wks in september 2011, nothing happened, it's January 2012 now.

reply # 355,

SandySurrey,
My address disappeared again today, it's the 3rd time it happened in last 2 months without any change in the status . What I can make it out from this that it's a system flaw.

Reply #327

There are many more.

1. Applicants who have not yet received their MR's till now is set to go into the backlog.
2. They are collecting as they have updated their systems and the new system does not recognize the old forms.
3. Yea, So far the practice by the CIC is showing that.
4. may be , or may not be. They could process these files for free but they dont do it.
5. There is no open policy scheme for the individual High Commissions. CHC Singapore can issue 1100 visas including family members. in 2011, this number came down to a new low. Once that goal is reached, the issuance of visa is slowed down.

There is nothing to be frustrated. Frustration don't expedite the process. Applicants have done their part, it's now CIC's turn to do their job.
Hi jnathan,

referring to your statement,". Applicants who have not yet received their MR's till now is set to go into the backlog", please clarify.

Are you referring to applicants before July 2011, or all applicants? What do you mean by "Backlog"? May I know which website can I find the quota for Canada High Commission in Singapore for federal skill 2011?

Thank you.

Newborn

kytebd

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
With Full Doc to CIO
Nomination.....
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Pray for relief.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
Newborn said:
Hi jnathan,

referring to your statement,". Applicants who have not yet received their MR's till now is set to go into the backlog", please clarify.

Are you referring to applicants before July 2011, or all applicants? What do you mean by "Backlog"? May I know which website can I find the quota for Canada High Commission in Singapore for federal skill 2011?

Thank you.

Newborn

Dear Respected Members,
Jnathan (Bal_Chandra_Sen) pagla hoye gase. Unake amader Paglababar kick- therapy dite hobe.
Vulbeen na, “Pagol-e kina bole sagol-e kina khai ” Tobe amader Paglababar kick -therapy pagol der jonno khub e kazee dei.

Paglababa Bal_Chandra_Sen k ektu doya koreen !!!!

Valo thakbeen, sabdhan e thakbeen.

Banglar Ghuri

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
deba_avik said:
Dear Houquebd,

Thanks. I appreciate your sharing such important info. Would appreciate more if you share us also the source of the news. It will definitely help our friends to surf and they can also give input to this forum. Many thanks once again for your endeavour.
Hi Deva_avik,

Sorry I forgot to give the link.....Pls find below....

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/job-cuts-canada-increased-january-insight-17686.html

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
Dear All Canada Applicants,

shobaike POHELA FALGUNER SHUVECHA,,

NKSHUMON

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
Today i have sent my Update documents to Singapore and again waiting for what happen next ,please pray for me .

NKSHUMON

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
kytebd said:
Dear Respected Members,
Jnathan (Bal_Chandra_Sen) pagla hoye gase. Unake amader Paglababar kick- therapy dite hobe.
Vulbeen na, “Pagol-e kina bole sagol-e kina khai ” Tobe amader Paglababar kick -therapy pagol der jonno khub e kazee dei.

Paglababa Bal_Chandra_Sen k ektu doya koreen !!!!

Valo thakbeen, sabdhan e thakbeen.

Banglar Ghuri
Kytebd Jnathan holo Son of Pork. or visa office dekhsen? Pork er dese.. hehe . suor ka aolad er sahos thakle amader samne asto. pichon theke kotha bolto na ..

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
nkshumon said:
Today i have sent my Update documents to Singapore and again waiting for what happen next ,please pray for me .

NKSHUMON
Shuvo pohela falgun. Best of luck!!!