29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
zafrulbd said:
I see last week some applicant (its not for pre June 2010)are very confused : "Some people are sending their update without SVO request letter." That people are very confused they think if its better but all time cic tell us (if you send any mail)" without our request don't send any thing without your address and family update change and if need any more data we will request you.
Please note that we are NOT able to acknowledge receipt and respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.
We will not respond to similar future requests.
Please wait to hear from us.
Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
One George Street #11-01
Singapore 049145
Fax: 65-6854 5874 "

all the time visa officer tell(when send cic any hard copy or email) "Please give this letter when you send all paper as per our request"

Same visa officer operate 2006(hole document need submit ) 2007(simplified applicant)2009 and pre june2010 and post june 2010 also MI-1,MI-2,MI-3 so all time they tell if any document you sent please send cic letter copy also so if you now send any document to cic without there letter they will confuse because now they get only reply all update document pre june2010 so if get your update without there request letter and if visa officer thing this is pre june file your file also may be refuse.

Without they are request(except address change and new born baby or get new certificate) no need to send any thing. if send any thing they will confused about your file. If we are all time doing this its another problem is our current all file will be delay to process. This is my view so you take your decision what you like best.

Thanks
zafrulbd
Yes, I am with you, Zafrul bhai.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
canadal0ve said:
Dear seniors ,

I am in a problem , My address disappeared in 22 December and reappeared in 6 January and again it disappeared in 27 January and come back on 29 with a different address which i never provide them , the address is like below :

Current home address/ Current mailing address

104 Crumlin Cres
Brampton, Ontario
Canada
L6X 0Y4

As u know that i am now in BD not in Canada :eek:
Already send and email and Fax to CIC S'Pore :'( and waiting for their response

Donot know what to do :( , if they delivered any thing in this address , i donot want to think :-[
Did you ever communicate with them mentioning this address? Did you ever share your profile info with others? If the answer of the 2 ques are no, definitely its a system error. As you have contacted them already, don't tense at all.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
tosher said:
Hi everybody

After long break I m writing. Actualy I did lot of things last 2 months I have achieved a security licence which makes me capable to get a job as a security guard. And I have got a security guard job 2 days in a week & it is bit comfortable for me. And I am also doing a job as a Dish washer in a restaurent near my home so I m enjoying my jobs. MAny doctor Engneers Govement College professors r doing same jobs so We r happy because here 100% people r higher educated so everybody is working all kinds of work. My resturant woner is same as my friend. I have good relation with him. So I m makling my development So please pray for me. But Very Pethetick matter is that Bangalies are very bad here. Sobsomoe ekjon r ekjon k Bash deoar chesta kore. Tobe doi ekjoin ase jara ama k valo kiso suggestion dise & helpfull. Try to avoid Banglai area And never believe Bangali. Bangalider dokane kaj korte gele wages kom offer kore so never trust bangali. Here Bangalies & Indians are bad. Whiths r good. ALWAYS KEEP AWARE FROM BANGALIES. VERY BAD PEOPLE HARMFULL

Tosher :-*
Tosher bhai,

Probably, you are unfortunate that's why you faced Bangladeshis and Indians not friendly. Still I believe not all are the same. I have a few friends and senior brothers who are still helping me in different issues. Hope you will meet good people once and you will reverse your decision. As a Bangladeshi I hope and pray so.

I admire your straight forward words without concealing info. Hope God will help you for your honesty.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Re: please reply me

rabeya said:
Dear seniors,

what is the latest update of cap reach ?

with regards
rabeya
Rabeya apu,

Munna bhai has already shared the info. I am just letting you know the link where you can check regularly:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
;D I am new in this forum. Just need a help from you guys. My file has delivered today to CIO Sydney. They signed for it. But my question is how do I be sure that my application reached before cap has reached. Cic is not updating the cap table for last 2 weeks I guess. Please help. I applied under 4152.thanks.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
tosher said:
Hi everybody

After long break I m writing. Actualy I did lot of things last 2 months I have achieved a security licence which makes me capable to get a job as a security guard. And I have got a security guard job 2 days in a week & it is bit comfortable for me. And I am also doing a job as a Dish washer in a restaurent near my home so I m enjoying my jobs. MAny doctor Engneers Govement College professors r doing same jobs so We r happy because here 100% people r higher educated so everybody is working all kinds of work. My resturant woner is same as my friend. I have good relation with him. So I m makling my development So please pray for me. But Very Pethetick matter is that Bangalies are very bad here. Sobsomoe ekjon r ekjon k Bash deoar chesta kore. Tobe doi ekjoin ase jara ama k valo kiso suggestion dise & helpfull. Try to avoid Banglai area And never believe Bangali. Bangalider dokane kaj korte gele wages kom offer kore so never trust bangali. Here Bangalies & Indians are bad. Whiths r good. ALWAYS KEEP AWARE FROM BANGALIES. VERY BAD PEOPLE HARMFULL

Tosher :-*
Dear,
I have 20 years experiences of living abroad. Earlier I mentioned what you are telling now. But still you will find some good and real helpful Bangladeshis. Don`t be disappointed. Keep searching those kind people and certainly you will find.

tracy422

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
----
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 March 2010
AOR Received.
18 April 2010
IELTS Request
16 June10, submitted 15 September10- Band 6.5
Hi all,

I am IP since 12 Jan.

I have been asked via E-Mail to submit Police Certificate from Singapore (I am living here). I went to apply for the Police Certificate today, but Singapore Police Force told me that I MUST submit request letter for applying the Police Certificate, but I do not have the letter. Actually, I have not received any request letter from VISA office.

I emailed the VISA office and told them about my problem, but still no reply.

What can I do guys?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
tracy422 said:
Hi all,

I am IP since 12 Jan.

I have been asked via E-Mail to submit Police Certificate from Singapore (I am living here). I went to apply for the Police Certificate today, but Singapore Police Force told me that I MUST submit request letter for applying the Police Certificate, but I do not have the letter. Actually, I have not received any request letter from VISA office.

What can I do guys?
Make a print of ur email which was sent by Singapore Visa office then take it to police

S

shaon31

Hi Guyz

Earlier I have posted a link about the "Landlord and Tenant Board of Ontario". Please also take a look into the news posted in the loacal newspaper today. You should know your rights regarding renting a house or apt.

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/local/article/1083635--newcomers-facing-illegal-rent-deposits

Thanks

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
zafrulbd said:
I see last week some applicant (its not for pre June 2010)are very confused : "Some people are sending their update without SVO request letter." That people are very confused they think if its better but all time cic tell us (if you send any mail)" without our request don't send any thing without your address and family update change and if need any more data we will request you.
Please note that we are NOT able to acknowledge receipt and respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.
We will not respond to similar future requests.
Please wait to hear from us.
Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
One George Street #11-01
Singapore 049145
Fax: 65-6854 5874 "

all the time visa officer tell(when send cic any hard copy or email) "Please give this letter when you send all paper as per our request"

Same visa officer operate 2006(hole document need submit ) 2007(simplified applicant)2009 and pre june2010 and post june 2010 also MI-1,MI-2,MI-3 so all time they tell if any document you sent please send cic letter copy also so if you now send any document to cic without there letter they will confuse because now they get only reply all update document pre june2010 so if get your update without there request letter and if visa officer thing this is pre june file your file also may be refuse.

Without they are request(except address change and new born baby or get new certificate) no need to send any thing. if send any thing they will confused about your file. If we are all time doing this its another problem is our current all file will be delay to process. This is my view so you take your decision what you like best.

Thanks
zafrulbd
Thnx for ur concern;What do u think correction of postal code in address isnt important.If I m submitting hard copy for correction of postal code is it risky?Additionally I made all of my money fixed deposit is it not wise to inform them.If I submit my PCC which was required at the time of initial submission will it cause any problem?!!!And the cover letter written by me will explain why I m submitting these-If my visa officer refuse me for this I wont have any guilt(It wil be funny if my visa officer cant recognize MI-1/MI-2/MI-3 ).I paid 1100CAD and I mnt Begging visa from them

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
smiling_face said:
Seems the cases for pre-June 2010 have also been started moving in London VO as well. Below is the e-cas details of my friend from London VO. He is under NOC 0111.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 20, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 22, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 13, 2012.

Wish everyone all the best!

smiling_face :)
My friend has received his MR today! Great news from London VO!!! :) :) :) Hope other VO will start sending MR for pre-June applicants soon!!!

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
smiling_face said:
My friend has received his MR today! Great news from London VO!!! :) :) :) Hope other VO will start sending MR for pre-June applicants soon!!!
Congrates to your friend. Hope all of us get it shortly as well. best wishes for everybody....

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
smiling_face said:
Really inspiring news!!! Are they forum members? My heartiest congratulations for both of them!!!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
tracy422 said:
Hi all,

I am IP since 12 Jan.

What can I do guys?
Your email can serve the purpose as it is requested over email!!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
deba_avik said:
Really inspiring news!!! Are they forum members? My heartiest congratulations for both of them!!!

No, he is NOT a member of any forum! He called me directly and conveyed this GREAT news! Please take a look on my original post in which I conveyed the news....his e-cas status is given there with all timelines.

Hope this forum just outspread with all good news!

smiling_face :)